Haywood

FBPLACE

dyer county doesnt have anything locked yet. pending on what happens when they play ripley and when they play crockett. and need i mention dyersburg. the only thing that i will say is that i believe the playoff teams will be #1 dyersburg#2 haywood#3dyercounty and#4 ripley... i could be wrong but dyer county has some tough games after this week.STILL ALOT OF BALL TO BE PLAYED..... AND JUST A NOTE TO DYER COUNTY,,,, THE WAY YOU ALL COPIED THE TROJAN SAYING WILL COAST YOU IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS HOPE YOU WEAR THE G.A.T.A SHIRTS IN OUR HOUSE SINCE WE STARTED THE SAYING..!!!!!!!!!!!!

crockett will not miss the playoffs in my opininon the players want allow that to happen and pa will def not let that happen...crockett hopefully beats ripley fri night and dc!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haywood will be in the playoffs..play has been erratic but they have the players. Should Dyersburg win the region they will have their hands full with region 8-aaa teams with possible 2nd meeting with the Tomcats .Tomcats will possibly have to play Mitchell or Sheffield which are Always Tough to beat ,but they seem to always play Memphis teams very well. Sheffield and Michell are to be Highly regarded no matter their oppontent. Tomcats could still get in as #2 seed in region 7-aaa should DC falter but they are playing with Enthusiam,Desire,Heart =Choctaws are on a Mission this year. GO TROJANS! GO CHOCTAWS!

If Haywood loses to Cov they will not finish higher then 3rd. If they finish tied with DC, DC will be seeded higher because of the head to head loss. Don't look for them to finish higher than 3rd. Again

Covington 28

Haywood 17

Thanks DC for setting them straight..

Heard the Dyersburg coach was introducing Git R Done shirts next year, make sure you don't use their ideas

That's coaching to them

Nothin' wrong with the T-shirts or slogans, BUT ...... SURELY ANYBODY WOULD COME UP WITH SOMETHIN THAT WASN'T AS WORN OUT AS "GIT ER DONE" I'M ASSUMIN' YOU SAID THAT IN JEST 1 CAUSE "THAT THERE 'S FUNNY I DON'T CARE WHO YA ARE" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

dyer county doesnt have anything locked yet. pending on what happens when they play ripley and when they play crockett. and need i mention dyersburg. the only thing that i will say is that i believe the playoff teams will be #1 dyersburg#2 haywood#3dyercounty and#4 ripley... i could be wrong but dyer county has some tough games after this week.STILL ALOT OF BALL TO BE PLAYED..... AND JUST A NOTE TO DYER COUNTY,,,, THE WAY YOU ALL COPIED THE TROJAN SAYING WILL COAST YOU IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS HOPE YOU WEAR THE G.A.T.A SHIRTS IN OUR HOUSE SINCE WE STARTED THE SAYING..!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROJANFAN56, WHERE IS IT THAT YOU CAN PREDICT DC #3 WHEN THEY BEAT HAYWOOD IN REGULATION AS TO WHERE IT TOOK OUR FRIENDS FROM THE BURG OT TO DO SO. JUST CURIOUS ON HOW YOU ARRIVED WITH YOUR PREDICTION??? AN INTELLEGANT, STAT OR FACT RELATED REPLY WOULD BE APPRECIATED...

TROJANFAN56, WHERE IS IT THAT YOU CAN PREDICT DC #3 WHEN THEY BEAT HAYWOOD IN REGULATION AS TO WHERE IT TOOK OUR FRIENDS FROM THE BURG OT TO DO SO. JUST CURIOUS ON HOW YOU ARRIVED WITH YOUR PREDICTION??? AN INTELLEGANT, STAT OR FACT RELATED REPLY WOULD BE APPRECIATED...

just focus on the games a head and not the past a win is a win and until DC beats dyersburg they will only be second best in dyer county when it comes to football. this is the first season dc has had over 500 in several years an you think they need respect! ha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you have to compete year in and year out to get any from me. but as always they will get the big head and get blowed out and make 1 million excuses why they lost, same ol team just a little better coached this year due to the fact that you bought a system and get advised on a game to game satiation by colleges coach's to help dc try to win!!!!! ow need i say mcnairy lol 38-0 and you seen what Bolivar did to them,,, so wait till after tomorrow to talk junk.

just focus on the games a head and not the past a win is a win and until DC beats dyersburg they will only be second best in dyer county when it comes to football. this is the first season dc has had over 500 in several years an you think they need respect! ha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you have to compete year in and year out to get any from me. but as always they will get the big head and get blowed out and make 1 million excuses why they lost, same ol team just a little better coached this year due to the fact that you bought a system and get advised on a game to game satiation by colleges coach's to help dc try to win!!!!! ow need i say mcnairy lol 38-0 and you seen what Bolivar did to them,,, so wait till after tomorrow to talk junk.

just focus on the games a head and not the past a win is a win and until DC beats dyersburg they will only be second best in dyer county when it comes to football. this is the first season dc has had over 500 in several years an you think they need respect! ha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you have to compete year in and year out to get any from me. but as always they will get the big head and get blowed out and make 1 million excuses why they lost, same ol team just a little better coached this year due to the fact that you bought a system and get advised on a game to game satiation by colleges coach's to help dc try to win!!!!! ow need i say mcnairy lol 38-0 and you seen what Bolivar did to them,,, so wait till after tomorrow to talk junk.just focus on the games a head and not the past a win is a win and until DC beats dyersburg they will only be second best in dyer county when it comes to football. this is the first season dc has had over 500 in several years an you think they need respect! ha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you have to compete year in and year out to get any from me. but as always they will get the big head and get blowed out and make 1 million excuses why they lost, same ol team just a little better coached this year due to the fact that you bought a system and get advised on a game to game satiation by colleges coach's to help dc try to win!!!!! ow need i say mcnairy lol 38-0 and you seen what Bolivar did to them,,, so wait till after tomorrow to talk junk.

my friend, we are focused on each game that is ahead of us and we will always be #1 in my book whether our game with dyersburg ends as a win, lose, or draw. the fact that dc has struggled for the past few years is well known by most football fans. should i dig a little and post some of dyersburgs records prior to coach counce? one thing is for certain, i am proud that our coaching staff "bought a system" and is building on it a little each week to get a little better than to have the DHS PRIDE and go out and steal a local head coach, hire an administrator,(that just so happens to have a son who happens to be one of the best QB's in the region, and played for that stolen head coach) just to make sure that you continue to have a winning season. you don't EVEN need to mention "buying a system" to me. you see, here is the problem. first of all, you didn't even answer my previous post on how you arrived with dc in the 3rd spot in the region. secondlly, you went on the defensive comparing dyersburg to dc. if you have read other posts or knew who i was, you would know that the greatest event that could happen this year in 7-AAA would be for 2 first round region to be hosted in our county that friday night reguardless of who set on top. but you never worry, i WILL be for dc this game and every game when we play dyersburg. so now, if you don't won't to post any facts or figures on how you arrived with your prediction, just don't start your bashing between dyersburg and dc. thank you!!!! PREDICTION TIME- DC 41 OCCHS 6 DHS 14 BOLIVAR 21 ( and i hope that i am wrong on this DHS game)

just focus on the games a head and not the past a win is a win and until DC beats dyersburg they will only be second best in dyer county when it comes to football. this is the first season dc has had over 500 in several years an you think they need respect! ha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you have to compete year in and year out to get any from me. but as always they will get the big head and get blowed out and make 1 million excuses why they lost, same ol team just a little better coached this year due to the fact that you bought a system and get advised on a game to game satiation by colleges coach's to help dc try to win!!!!! ow need i say mcnairy lol 38-0 and you seen what Bolivar did to them,,, so wait till after tomorrow to talk junk.just focus on the games a head and not the past a win is a win and until DC beats dyersburg they will only be second best in dyer county when it comes to football. this is the first season dc has had over 500 in several years an you think they need respect! ha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you have to compete year in and year out to get any from me. but as always they will get the big head and get blowed out and make 1 million excuses why they lost, same ol team just a little better coached this year due to the fact that you bought a system and get advised on a game to game satiation by colleges coach's to help dc try to win!!!!! ow need i say mcnairy lol 38-0 and you seen what Bolivar did to them,,, so wait till after tomorrow to talk junk.

I won't start in on any "Stolen Coaches" as coaches come & coaches go. But in so far as "Buying a Sysyem", I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY that Coach Bowling will take credit for the innovation or development of the Trojans offensive scheme(most definitely give credit for making it fit Trojan personnel). Most if not all high school programs gain both input & insight (if not a basic playbook) for their offensive systems from college programs. Rest assured the offense run by both DC & the Trojans came STRAIGHT from college programs that were successful in their endeavors with that particular offense. Are you saying that Dyersburg Coaches don't go to College Coaching Clinics !? I can assure you that THE BEST COACHES IN THE STATE OR THE COUNTRY FOR THAT MATTER go to successful COLLEGE / UNIVERSITY "Clinics" AND HAVE FOR DECADES ! THAT I KNOW FOR CERTAIN ! MAYBE YOU CAN FIGURE OUT HOW I KNOW & MAYBE YOU CAN'T ! But in agreemant with QB71980, I am at least proud that the Coaching Staff @ DC took the initiative to do SOMETHING DIFFERENT in an attempt to turn the program around ! Additionaly when the kids "buy in" & BELIEVE then you have something ! As for buying the Offense, maybe you oughtta talk to the parents / Boosters @ DC & see who really bought the OFFENSE you speak of. Our kids went to that camp @ our (parents & boosters) expense. To what expense would Dyersburg go OR stop to turn their program around if they HAD been in down years for the past several ! I post DAILY about my support for BOTH the Dyer County teams (Dyersburg IS in Dyer County)!As for your "YEAR IN & YEAR OUT" comment doesn't that start with ONE YEAR ! As for YOUR RESPECT AS AN INDIVIDUAL, I AND MANY OTHERS COULD CARE LESS CAUSE YOU AIN'T VINCE LOMBARDI OR BEAR BRYANT ! In addition, HOW DO YOU EXPECT THESE KIDS TO FOCUS ON ONE GAME AT A TIME WHEN ALL THE TALK OF THE TOWN IS THE DYER COUNTY vs D'BURG GAME ! I HAVE PLEADED WITH BOTH TEAMS TO FOCUS ON THE TASK WEEKLYBECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY THAT EITHER WILL REAP THE REWARDS THAT THEY SEEK ! I'll say no more & make no predictions, but I would consider the fact that both Choctaw & Trojan players lurk about these boards! NOW REALLY do you think that this will help either (Choctaws or Trojans)stay focused on the next two weeks? I mean REALY little rolly laughing smiley faces .... come on !oNE MORE THING ! THE BIG HEAD & COMING UP WITH A MILLION EXCUSES COMMENT IS UNCALLED FOR ! SINCERELY I HOPE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO COME UP WITH ANY EXCUSES OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS OR EVEN PAST THAT, BUT FROM THE CHARACTER DISPLAYED IN YOUR POST I'M SURE THAT A MILLION WOULDN'T TOUCH THE NUMBER THAT YOU COULD COME UP WITH ! BEST OF LUCK TO BOTH DYER COUNTY TEAMS THIS FRIDAY NIGHT ! STAY FOCUSED ON THE TASK @ HAND ONE FRIDAY NIGHT @ A TIME ! LOOK PAST NO ONE !

PS A LITTLE "BANTER" IS OK, BUT COMMENTS LIKE THE "BIG HEAD & EXCUSES" DON'T SIT WELL WITH ME ! I WOULD NOT HAVE RESPONDED TO THIS POST WITHOUT THOSE & THE GAINING OF YOUR RESPECT COMMENT CAUSE I COULD CERTAINLY CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR RESPECT

I won't start in on any "Stolen Coaches" as coaches come & coaches go. But in so far as "Buying a Sysyem", I doubt VERY SERIOUSLY that Coach Bowling will take credit for the innovation or development of the Trojans offensive scheme(most definitely give credit for making it fit Trojan personnel). Most if not all high school programs gain both input & insight (if not a basic playbook) for their offensive systems from college programs. Rest assured the offense run by both DC & the Trojans came STRAIGHT from college programs that were successful in their endeavors with that particular offense. Are you saying that Dyersburg Coaches don't go to College Coaching Clinics !? I can assure you that THE BEST COACHES IN THE STATE OR THE COUNTRY FOR THAT MATTER go to successful COLLEGE / UNIVERSITY "Clinics" AND HAVE FOR DECADES ! THAT I KNOW FOR CERTAIN ! MAYBE YOU CAN FIGURE OUT HOW I KNOW & MAYBE YOU CAN'T ! But in agreemant with QB71980, I am at least proud that the Coaching Staff @ DC took the initiative to do SOMETHING DIFFERENT in an attempt to turn the program around ! Additionaly when the kids "buy in" & BELIEVE then you have something ! As for buying the Offense, maybe you oughtta talk to the parents / Boosters @ DC & see who really bought the OFFENSE you speak of. Our kids went to that camp @ our (parents & boosters) expense. To what expense would Dyersburg go OR stop to turn their program around if they HAD been in down years for the past several ! I post DAILY about my support for BOTH the Dyer County teams (Dyersburg IS in Dyer County)!As for your "YEAR IN & YEAR OUT" comment doesn't that start with ONE YEAR ! As for YOUR RESPECT AS AN INDIVIDUAL, I AND MANY OTHERS COULD CARE LESS CAUSE YOU AIN'T VINCE LOMBARDI OR BEAR BRYANT ! In addition, HOW DO YOU EXPECT THESE KIDS TO FOCUS ON ONE GAME AT A TIME WHEN ALL THE TALK OF THE TOWN IS THE DYER COUNTY vs D'BURG GAME ! I HAVE PLEADED WITH BOTH TEAMS TO FOCUS ON THE TASK WEEKLYBECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY THAT EITHER WILL REAP THE REWARDS THAT THEY SEEK ! I'll say no more & make no predictions, but I would consider the fact that both Choctaw & Trojan players lurk about these boards! NOW REALLY do you think that this will help either (Choctaws or Trojans)stay focused on the next two weeks? I mean REALY little rolly laughing smiley faces .... come on !oNE MORE THING ! THE BIG HEAD & COMING UP WITH A MILLION EXCUSES COMMENT IS UNCALLED FOR ! SINCERELY I HOPE THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO COME UP WITH ANY EXCUSES OVER THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS OR EVEN PAST THAT, BUT FROM THE CHARACTER DISPLAYED IN YOUR POST I'M SURE THAT A MILLION WOULDN'T TOUCH THE NUMBER THAT YOU COULD COME UP WITH ! BEST OF LUCK TO BOTH DYER COUNTY TEAMS THIS FRIDAY NIGHT ! STAY FOCUSED ON THE TASK @ HAND ONE FRIDAY NIGHT @ A TIME ! LOOK PAST NO ONE !

PS A LITTLE "BANTER" IS OK, BUT COMMENTS LIKE THE "BIG HEAD & EXCUSES" DON'T SIT WELL WITH ME ! I WOULD NOT HAVE RESPONDED TO THIS POST WITHOUT THOSE & THE GAINING OF YOUR RESPECT COMMENT CAUSE I COULD CERTAINLY CARE LESS ABOUT YOUR RESPECT

when everybody gets thru the tomcats are going to be in the playoffs and no one wants to c them, like i said earlier it's either going to be d'burg or haywood reppin the west in the boro. i've seen the david lips, and the pc's, they're not as dominant as everyone in middle tn think they are. if u have a very good runnin game their easily beatable givin credit where credits due they are well coached.

when everybody gets thru the tomcats are going to be in the playoffs and no one wants to c them, like i said earlier it's either going to be d'burg or haywood reppin the west in the boro. i've seen the david lips, and the pc's, they're not as dominant as everyone in middle tn think they are. if u have a very good runnin game their easily beatable givin credit where credits due they are well coached.

If haywood wants to go to the boro they better play there heart out every game and from wat ive heard they didnt fri night.......... if u wanna a gold ball u cant bring ur A gme one night then the next play like shhhiii ...i hope a west tn team does make it 2 the boro ..haywood better not look over anyone..i think there big head is gone after dc got em ...... anyways id like 2 see a west tn team in dec