Haywood

FBPLACE

i totally agree wit u i think winning every game is going to be dburg's downfall. ther is not to many teams that can handle either of these teams up front on either side of the ball. congrats to dc, but they'll lose first round watch.

I LOVE THAT CRYSTAL BALL YOU HAVE ! DC'S DEFENSE DOMINATED HAYWOOD EXCEPT FOR A COUPLE OF WELL THROWN LONG BALLS ! THEIR OFFENSE ALSO MOVED THE BALL @ WILL ! I'M NOT SAYIN THAT HAYWOOD IS NOT A CONTENDER AS THEY SEEM TO GET STRONGER AS THE SEASON WEARS ON EVERY YEAR, BUT THEY WERE MANHANDLED BY THE CHOCTAWS SAVE FOR THOSE COUPLE OF PLAYS I MENTIONED. NEVER COULD GET ANY FIELD POSITION & THE "W" GOES TO DC ANY WAY YOU CUT THE CAKE ! NOT A HIGH SCORING AFFAIR (GRANTED) BUT...... DC MOVED THE BALL ! IF HAYWOOD IS GONNA DO AS YOU SAY, THEY'RE GONNA HAVE TO TIGHTEN UP THE "D" ! BEST I REMEMBER THERE WERE SOME PLAY CALLS IN THE "REDZONE" THAT COULD HAVE PUT EVEN MORE POINTS ON THE BOARD FOR THE CHOCTAWS ! GUARANTEED ONE THING IT WAS NOT LUCK!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i totally agree wit u i think winning every game is going to be dburg's downfall. ther is not to many teams that can handle either of these teams up front on either side of the ball. congrats to dc, but they'll lose first round watch.

Yeaa i agree winnin every game could be a down fall....look at my boys from crockett last yr....came into the game against covington (im sure they were over lookin em) didnt play well woke up in the last half and started makin a come back and by then it was to late!! Big head and over lookin can and will kill a good team!!!

when everybody gets thru the tomcats are going to be in the playoffs and no one wants to c them, like i said earlier it's either going to be d'burg or haywood reppin the west in the boro. i've seen the david lips, and the pc's, they're not as dominant as everyone in middle tn think they are. if u have a very good runnin game their easily beatable givin credit where credits due they are well coached.

Basically that was the consensus of lipscomb last year, and ask Dyersburg how that ended up. I thought dyersburg was better than lipscomb las year and i think the same this year. Everybody said Haywood was better than DC but when the scoreboard said 00:00 IT SAID DIFFERENT. I will pull for all west tenn teams in the grand scheme of things but there is one thing i don't do is assume. I kinda helps keep egg of your face and this year in dyer county the chickens have been working overtime

just focus on the games a head and not the past a win is a win and until DC beats dyersburg they will only be second best in dyer county when it comes to football. this is the first season dc has had over 500 in several years an you think they need respect! ha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you have to compete year in and year out to get any from me. but as always they will get the big head and get blowed out and make 1 million excuses why they lost, same ol team just a little better coached this year due to the fact that you bought a system and get advised on a game to game satiation by colleges coach's to help dc try to win!!!!! ow need i say mcnairy lol 38-0 and you seen what Bolivar did to them,,, so wait till after tomorrow to talk junk.just focus on the games a head and not the past a win is a win and until DC beats dyersburg they will only be second best in dyer county when it comes to football. this is the first season dc has had over 500 in several years an you think they need respect! ha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you have to compete year in and year out to get any from me. but as always they will get the big head and get blowed out and make 1 million excuses why they lost, same ol team just a little better coached this year due to the fact that you bought a system and get advised on a game to game satiation by colleges coach's to help dc try to win!!!!! ow need i say mcnairy lol 38-0 and you seen what Bolivar did to them,,, so wait till after tomorrow to talk junk.

I just got a good laugh from this post and am thinking to myself. Why is the guy even talking? Further more why do people even listen to what he is saying. I present to the mass Exhibit A. trojanfan56's post history, It is available for everyones veiwing pleasure on his profile. I only have one question. Have you been right about the Choctaws all year? I think you've been right about 5% of the time, HONESTLY! Those kind of predictions and betting odds in the real world will cause you to lose you your money, your wife and kids and be followed around by a strong armed Italian guy wanting to know when he's gonna get his money. So keep your money in your pocket trojanfan56, a just enjoy the rest of the season.