heritage @ Jo Byrns

Shep

I'll pick up where heritage folks have left off, ON OTHER THREADS. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You know, I just don't understand players from heritage...especially during the game in '05. While The Devils were stomping a mudhole and walking it dry, I've never heard a team bump their gums so much while having their rearends handed to them. '06 gave us the same result. heritage talks, Jo Byrns walks all over them. It won't be any different this year.

So here it is heritage. Talk all you want right here. Only thing that matters is the outcome next Friday.

I'll pick up where heritage folks have left off, ON OTHER THREADS. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

You know, I just don't understand players from heritage...especially during the game in '05. While The Devils were stomping a mudhole and walking it dry, I've never heard a team bump their gums so much while having their rearends handed to them. '06 gave us the same result. heritage talks, Jo Byrns walks all over them. It won't be any different this year.

So here it is heritage. Talk all you want right here. Only thing that matters is the outcome next Friday.

JB45 HER 17

Looks like Jo Byrns wants to start the bumping of the gums first, lets just wait and see what happens in the game. It could turn out like your middle school home coming did or worst. Who was that team, oh yes it was WH Heritage Middle. Why don't you just wait till after this weeks games and then let the smack start the week of the game at least or just wait till it all over and let the game speak for its self.

Looks like Jo Byrns wants to start the bumping of the gums first, lets just wait and see what happens in the game. It could turn out like your middle school home coming did or worst. Who was that team, oh yes it was WH Heritage Middle. Why don't you just wait till after this weeks games and then let the smack start the week of the game at least or just wait till it all over and let the game speak for its self.

Do I have to spell it out for you again...

I can't go to any thread that involves JB without reading about how heritage is gonna win on Oct.19. So no, JB didn't start it, but will definately end it. BTW, if you would like to post about middle school results then find a middle school thread.

Quit running your mouth about JBS. Do your talking on the field. WHy are you gonne give them any more reaosn to be more pumped about playing you? I do think it will be a close game this year like it was in 05 my junior year though I think Heritage and JBS are the best two in the region and I think this is the year region 5 wins at least 3 of the first round games in the playoffs with Heritage JBS and Cascade and hopefully we can get a sweep. Heritage you have Community this week not JBS so save it till next week.

Quit running your mouth about JBS. Do your talking on the field. WHy are you gonne give them any more reaosn to be more pumped about playing you? I do think it will be a close game this year like it was in 05 my junior year though I think Heritage and JBS are the best two in the region and I think this is the year region 5 wins at least 3 of the first round games in the playoffs with Heritage JBS and Cascade and hopefully we can get a sweep. Heritage you have Community this week not JBS so save it till next week.

Keep underestimating region 6.

ARP3-Seems like you and the real Pardue "get it." You've been around here a little while so I think you understand the JB regulars on here don't run our traps too much. I'm all about waiting 'till next week to talk it up. Seems like a few others didn't want to so I gave them a place to do so. Good luck to ya'll this week. I want to see a heluva game on Oct. 19! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />