best defence in 2a

Hahahaha, Coalfield???!!!! Alcoa beat Oliver Springs, BADLY, like I'm talking we could've scored 100 easily, and they beat to Coalfield, fairly easily. If beating a team like Coalfield is such a great accomplishment then that 7-0 record might be no more soon.

well its nice to know that we have at least a little bit of the 8 time and as of right now but i might be mistaken 3 time defending champs attention if we didnt u would not know our record was 7-0 but u know if i were u guys i wouldnt lose the least amount of sleep over the guys from little oh york up here in the backwoods we havent got anything on the boys from alcoa.....keep having that attitude just one of these days it will jump up and bite u in the rearend............. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea im goin with YORK! and u ask who they have played well they played state champs runner up (1a) coalfield and STOMPED them...cannon county who isnt a bad team and has a VERY quick and good running back. Montery, who every1 thought would smoke them! Smith County who always has a good team. Westmoreland who ALWAYS plays hard, and (5a) crossville even though they arent much its still a 5a team!!! so yea they Dont have the easiest schedule. So i believe its YORK ALL THE WAY!!!!! oo and i believe 3 of the td's were are on the special teams...they also have i think 3 shutouts could have 6 if they wouldnt have had jv playing the Jets and if the special teams wouldn't have let #6 from cannon score or let Westmoreland run that punt back.so yea...GO YORK!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I stopped reading this after I saw the "State Champs Runners Up Coalfield".

I bet Michigan and all the other top teams who have been upset this year would disagree about lower class schools not being good enough to play upper classes. It dont matter the size of the school as much as the talent of the players there. Who cares if Coalfield isnt as big as York or Alcoa, they were still runner-ups in their class. You people are to uppity up with your big Alcoa school, to here a 1a team may be nearly or possibly as good as you. Talk trash about someone long enough it will BITE you in the end. Graduating from York I guess I need to start goin to watch them play after a 10yr absence.

I bet Michigan and all the other top teams who have been upset this year would disagree about lower class schools not being good enough to play upper classes. It dont matter the size of the school as much as the talent of the players there. Who cares if Coalfield isnt as big as York or Alcoa, they were still runner-ups in their class. You people are to uppity up with your big Alcoa school, to here a 1a team may be nearly or possibly as good as you. Talk trash about someone long enough it will BITE you in the end. Graduating from York I guess I need to start goin to watch them play after a 10yr absence.

What year were they in Murfreesboro??? I don't recall..... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

so your are honestly suggesting that Coalfield can play with alcoa..... that it would even be a game? im sorry, but ii have to laugh at that. I stand by what i say, but i honestly think there are only four teams in the state of tennessee that could beat alcoa this year.(im not talking about a fluke game, because i understand that even a 2-A COULD beat them, im talking about night-in-and night-out a team that would actually be a good game) and those four are:

1) Duh.......

2)Riverdale

3)I hate to see it, and i know it goes against everything i believe in haha but i think the Alcoa W.B. would be a good game THIS YEAR!!! NO OTHER YEARS, THIS YEAR IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE A GOOD GAME!!! HAHA

4)maybe another team that i just havent heard to much about is out there, buti assure you my friend, that team is not coalfield /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />