13AA..very competitive district

GCPioneer

You can't go wrong with McMillan and wife /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Can't I get a Witness from the NSHD Section!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

A big AMEN on the wife part at least...... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

district seeding

1 Obion - i pick them first as i think they are least vulnerable to upsets

2 Milan - poston best player in district, gray best point guard - could win tourney

3 Gibson County - deep deep team, wizard walks into gold mine as russell always leaves cupboard full

4 Dyer County - lot of seniors and score better than you think

5 Dyersburg - athletic and big but can they score

6 Westview - loss of mcmillan starts to hurt in 3rd year, rechis will be doubled

7 Crockett - just graduated too much talent (main crew that went to '04 state as freshmen)

tourney quarters

obion gets bye

milan over crockett - as bad as they want to

gibson over westview - former coach knocks old team out of region tourney

dyer county over dyersburg - just like in football this past week, solid wins over flashy, but you could really flip a coin here because dburg been there and dc hasnt

tourney semis

milan over gibson - home court advantage

obion over dyer co (or dburg)

tourney finals

milan over obion - obion can't contain gray

region final

obion over gibson (as gibson upstes milan in region semi)

A big AMEN on the wife part at least...... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

How will it work in the 2 meetings this year...will you get to give her that "spank on the booty" that brought on the success in past years? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

How will it work in the 2 meetings this year...will you get to give her that "spank on the booty" that brought on the success in past years?

You never know with that guy -- /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Hide the women and children!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Thank the Lord there is some order left in the world. Not-so-heavy with a post. Figured you weren't writing because of the blue and white. It's still football season for some people, especially those who know how to get direct flights to Lexington

How will it work in the 2 meetings this year...will you get to give her that "spank on the booty" that brought on the success in past years? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'm afraid she will be the one doing the spanking.......... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I'm afraid she will be the one doing the spanking.......... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Listen to this guy -- being all Modest with his Lady Chargers /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" You're not fooling anybody dude -- Everyone knows

"the View' is loaded this year.. They'll battle it out with Milan while D'burg, OC, and Gibson Co. will be fighting things out in the Middle of the Pack .. Just hoping-- OH SO much -- that they'll get one of those four region berths /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

We "ALL" know who controls things over on the sidelines /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gethcha POPCORN READY /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

WOW...I would love to watch that!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Paige....If you bleach all of the old Westview clothing...it will probably come out that ugly powder blue color. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />