Mckenzie Rebels vs West Carroll Eagles

maverick348

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure those boys up there take care of business and make it to the final. One game at a time, I know. But I wouldn't mind seeing that shiny 1A Ball stuck in West Tennessee again. No one in 1A that deserves it more than those McKenzie boys. Especially after dealing with the Eagles for 2 years. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It Was the kids Doing It In The Stands. They Thought Ole Duck And Brawner Were Backing Up. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Only two things wrong with that thought-------Brawner was the ring leader on the chants and if either of us had backed up we would have fell out of the stadium!!!!! Of course no higher than it was it prolly wouldn't have hurt too bad..........well except for maybe me!! Since gettin' up there hurt a little, falling off prolly would have too!!! Brawner would have been fine though.

You should have come over there behind the stands and given us a shout (well we were on the top row but, you wouldn't have really had to actually shout to talk to us!). You would have gotten a real kick out of those rails!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They kinda looked like tall horse panels from Behlen or something??????

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Make sure those boys up there take care of business and make it to the final. One game at a time, I know. But I wouldn't mind seeing that shiny 1A Ball stuck in West Tennessee again. No one in 1A that deserves it more than those McKenzie boys. Especially after dealing with the Eagles for 2 years. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You Had to Go And Say It Didn't Ya. Well Me And The Duck Are Gonna Lead A Breeding Drive Around Here And See Ya'll Again In 2A. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You Had to Go And Say It Didn't Ya. Well Me And The Duck Are Gonna Lead A Breeding Drive Around Here And See Ya'll Again In 2A. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> With the way TSSAA is going.. we are going to get smacked with another multiplier and end up playing Ravenwood before it's all said and done. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

That's entirely up to our opponents. They don't back up, no BEEP BEEP BEEP. Simple as that. Well, maybe our defense has a little bit to do with that!?

Didn't realize it was that easy to hear on the other side of the field!!! Cool. You should come to a home game when we got the air horns going full tilt!!!!! You will definitely want to sit on the McKenzie side if you come to see that one!!!!

lol...I don't know if I could handle the beeping all night...especially against a West Carroll team...your voices might be gone by the end of the night!!!!! I might have to take me an air horn to Martin Friday night and use it as an advantage for us...my 28-27 prediction could rely on that air horn on one of those Westview XP's!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> With the way TSSAA is going.. we are going to get smacked with another multiplier and end up playing Ravenwood before it's all said and done. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> TSSAA What A Joke? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> TSSAA What A Joke? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Be careful there Ole' Butch. You know they put spies here on Coach T /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> .. they might just slap McKenzie with a ridiculous fine of punishment. Just like they do to the other schools they don't like. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know ole' Butchie, all right. I think you and duck are the comedic relief on here. Goodness knows we all need it when people get a little heated. Give Mr. D. Carr and good ole' cheer from JCS week. I'm gonna be busy eating some deep-fried Bruin, courtesy of Matt Hudson. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

TWizzy551,

We really appreciate you words and support over here. I think maybe we have finally shamed MM99 back under his rock so moving right along.......................! The Rebels will do whatever they have to do to take care of business this week and all the best against the Bruins!!! A little trivia here.......before they were the USJ Bruins, they were the Old Hickory Generals!!! It was back in those days that they got under McKenzie's skin. We played them several times back in the Old Hickory days but not in the USJ years. But, "walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck, is a duck!!!!" (and I'm NOT referring to ME butchie and others who might like to do something with that statement)!!!!

Never tried deep fried Bruin but, it sounds good. We did once have some blackened General in the playoffs that was extremely tasty though!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

And Do What Put Us In 0A. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh I Get Really Amazed At the Mentality level of Ronnie Carter. He Musta Graduated From Skunk Hollow University. What An Idiot. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I Actually think he Sits Around And Reads these posts And Makes Decisions Just to Infuriate us. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What A Stooge. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thank you, we'll try our best to make it happen. We've been awful close to the gold ball a few times in class AA and hopefully we can hold things together long enough to get to the prize this time!! If we make it you are invited to the party!!

Again, JCS is a class act!!! A few weeks ago, when we had our stadium dedication/football reunion. I ate dinner before the game with an old teammate of mine, Tommy McDonald. His son was the quarterback for JCS a couple of seasons back which you might remember. Tommy was the first former teammate that I ran into that night and it was really nice sharing some old stories with him. I also, got to talk to coach Jerry Escue for a few minutes and likely you know who he is too!!! Fine men both of them!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

TWizzy551,

We really appreciate you words and support over here. I think maybe we have finally shamed MM99 back under his rock so moving right along.......................! The Rebels will do whatever they have to do to take care of business this week and all the best against the Bruins!!! A little trivia here.......before they were the USJ Bruins, they were the Old Hickory Generals!!! It was back in those days that they got under McKenzie's skin. We played them several times back in the Old Hickory days but not in the USJ years. But, "walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck, is a duck!!!!" (and I'm NOT referring to ME butchie and others who might like to do something with that statement)!!!!

Never tried deep fried Bruin but, it sounds good. We did once have some blackened General in the playoffs that was extremely tasty though!!!!!

I tell yah what, your boys take care of business and I'm there.

As for that deep-fried Bruin.. it only gets tastier every time. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And Butchie, I couldn't agree with you more. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But I'm pretty sure has a nice degree from Skunk Hollow. Poor Sports Management , PhD . Some credentials.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />