Bledsoe County at Marion County

Bill49 I know for a fact he did get what he wanted at first 10,000 xtra. Then wanted more so people tried to start raising it and did and he left. You can praise him all you want to, but he did boosters WRONG. I could care less what he's doing in plainvalley or wherever he is. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

1. He was promised when he came certain things in winter of 2004.

2. They waited until July 2005 to give these things to him they promised would be there for the first year.

3. They told him they would give him the things he was promised for the 2005 season if he returned for the 2006 season.

4. He was not given anything for the 2005 season.

5. I understand that you do not know Dale Pruitt very well. If certain people would have upheld their end of the bargain he would still be at MCHS.

6. He DID NOT do anyone wrong while he was at MC. Ask anyone that played, coached, or worked with him during his two years at the school. I GUARANTEE YOU WILL FIND NO ONE SAYING ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HIM!!

7. He is at Plainview High School.

8. He won AAA Region 6 championship this past Friday night. AAA Region 6 Champions

I don't want you to get your panties in a wad about all this but I can't see someone getting on this board and saying a lot of false things about someone that did you or anyone else wrong while he was MCHS. You might be sore about how he left but he really had no control over the coach leaving at Plainview and him be rehired in June of 2006.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic