Bledsoe County at Marion County

you can get bent polecat, Iv'e never seen the lack of class I saw Friday by Bledsoe fans and coaches after the game. I dont' know why why I'm surprised though. That is expected from people like you. Yeah ya'll will go to the platoffs and get beat 100-0 by whoever you play. GO CANNON

and i guess this is CLASS.......?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got to blame the loss on something and why not blame it on our classless fans and coaches as he says..... How does that crow taste, diehardpurple?

Yes, eating crow stinks...but our play calling/substituting and the ref. calls stunk even worse! The worst part is knowing that we could have won the game, but coaching blew it!

I know we had a few dropped passes, and I know that our QB and #1 WR got knocked out of the game...but to be honest, the damage had already been done when those things happened.

I lost count of how many plays on offense that we PLAYED with only TEN men on the field. Coach needs to wake up! My head hurts from the brick wal I have been banging it against.

I am not taking anything away from Bledsoe...you guys played great!...but we could have won that game. FRUSTRATING!!!!!

you can get bent polecat, Iv'e never seen the lack of class I saw Friday by Bledsoe fans and coaches after the game. I dont' know why why I'm surprised though. That is expected from people like you. Yeah ya'll will go to the platoffs and get beat 100-0 by whoever you play. GO CANNON

You really don't know how much this type of reply means to me.......

Thanks...... I mean it.

Also thanks to Coach T, Indian, Bill 49 and others that let this board continue until the end, and not shut it down early. Been fun.

Signing off for a few weeks.

See you in the stands.......

Polecat

Everybody like to second guess a coach, Especially when a parent has driven it into a players head that you don't lose to another school. That is what was posted by a MC fan last week. Apparently it went in one ear and out the other. With that being said I believe Bledsoe needs to move on to whats important now.....

THE PLAYOFFS, GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Bledsoe County and especially Coach Roberson. I'm glad for him that he got a big win so now maybe BCHSWAR, Warrior4ever, BC_WarriorHead and others will get off his back and let him run a program. Of course, the way they've dogged him on here this year.... I suspect another loss and they'll be back on the hatin' band wagon....

Obviously, the game didn't turn out the way I wanted it too, but it was an exciting game to watch. Hard hitting on both sides. The refs stunk but I'm not using that as an excuse. I saw missed calls on both sides of the ball. I wish the Chattanooga refs were as good as the Middle Tn ones. We went to Cannon to play and the refs were nearly invisible. You don't get that from the Chattanooga association.

Congrats BledsoeBtheboys, Polecat and JHoutsider... you guys have supported your team, and coach, all year long and now you have football braggin rites for another year. Those other guys who have constantly bashed the coaching staff and administration don't deserve to be called fans and shouldn't be bragging about anything.....

I'm done with this thread... time to move on to York...

As much as I hate to admit it, I was wrong & Bledsoe came to play. They didn't let up & I was very disappointed in our lack of a coaching staff. #40 for Bledsoe is as tough a running back I have seen & does it at a reported 160 pounds. I was wrong about the Bledsoe version of the Warriors & I guess I'll take my crow fried if you please. Good Luck Bledsoe the rest of the year, & we need all the luck we can get friday night againsed York. Go Warriors ( The Purple Kind)!!!!!!

Congratulations Bledsoe County and especially Coach Roberson. I'm glad for him that he got a big win so now maybe BCHSWAR, Warrior4ever, BC_WarriorHead and others will get off his back and let him run a program. Of course, the way they've dogged him on here this year.... I suspect another loss and they'll be back on the hatin' band wagon....

Obviously, the game didn't turn out the way I wanted it too, but it was an exciting game to watch. Hard hitting on both sides. The refs stunk but I'm not using that as an excuse. I saw missed calls on both sides of the ball. I wish the Chattanooga refs were as good as the Middle Tn ones. We went to Cannon to play and the refs were nearly invisible. You don't get that from the Chattanooga association.

Congrats BledsoeBtheboys, Polecat and JHoutsider... you guys have supported your team, and coach, all year long and now you have football braggin rites for another year. Those other guys who have constantly bashed the coaching staff and administration don't deserve to be called fans and shouldn't be bragging about anything.....

I'm done with this thread... time to move on to York...

class act.....and thank you.....

Yes, eating crow stinks...but our play calling/substituting and the ref. calls stunk even worse! The worst part is knowing that we could have won the game, but coaching blew it!

I know we had a few dropped passes, and I know that our QB and #1 WR got knocked out of the game...but to be honest, the damage had already been done when those things happened.

I lost count of how many plays on offense that we PLAYED with only TEN men on the field. Coach needs to wake up! My head hurts from the brick wal I have been banging it against.

I am not taking anything away from Bledsoe...you guys played great!...but we could have won that game. FRUSTRATING!!!!!

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> You blame it on coaching volhooker all you want but the people in Jasper are getting what they deserve. The warriors had a good coach two years ago but the people, including yourself volhooker, did not want to pay him the money that was promised to him before he was hired.

So, sprinkle that crow we are being forced to eat now with all the poilitical connections that your current coach has and enjoy. bon appetit