Bledsoe County at Marion County

My,My, My you bledsoe fans sure are cocky going down the valley to the house that COLQUITT built.I may have to come up from north Georgia on our off week to hear that whistle blow.I am going with Marion on this I think they win by 7 to 10 points. I have been away for awhile and busy but cannot find PurpleGrad anywhere.Make a call PurpleGrad I am calling you out. I believe Marion is starting to turn the corner but Bledsoe your one solid win was sequatchie co. enough said.Who ever was talking about the refs at the stone game should be thankful for the gift they got at the Grace game.Bledsoe losing 27-18 with 5 minutes, Grace had 1 score called back along with 65yds in penalties to help Bledsoe come back and win! Sounds like a little home cooking to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well... Well.... the boss finally stayed out of the office long enough for you to make a post!

I've been here every day... not hiding like some of those Bledsoe fans think... just soaking it all in. They have to talk BEFORE the game because, other than TWO years in the past TWO DECADES, that's all they have to remember. It will get eerily quiet from the South Crossville Warriors after this game. It amazes me that BCHSWAR and Warrior4Ever spent the first six or seven weeks of the season bashing the coaching staff and administration and saying how they'd be lucky to win two games... but, now that they have beaten up on Sequatchie, Grace and Stone they have suddenly become a Juggernaut that is destined for a gold ball to replace the tombstone shrine that they idolize so much.

I like their confidence and their braggadocious attitudes. Makes it more fun to try and coax them out from under their rocks after the game.

Marion wins by 14 points or more. Marion finishes third in the Region and BC goes straight to basketball practice. Nuff said......

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... Well.... the boss finally stayed out of the office long enough for you to make a post!

I've been here every day... not hiding like some of those Bledsoe fans think... just soaking it all in. They have to talk BEFORE the game because, other than TWO years in the past TWO DECADES, that's all they have to remember. It will get eerily quiet from the South Crossville Warriors after this game. It amazes me that BCHSWAR and Warrior4Ever spent the first six or seven weeks of the season bashing the coaching staff and administration and saying how they'd be lucky to win two games... but, now that they have beaten up on Sequatchie, Grace and Stone they have suddenly become a Juggernaut that is destined for a gold ball to replace the tombstone shrine that they idolize so much.

I like their confidence and their braggadocious attitudes. Makes it more fun to try and coax them out from under their rocks after the game.

Marion wins by 14 points or more. Marion finishes third in the Region and BC goes straight to basketball practice. Nuff said......

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you find burpledrag prior to the game, Friday, cause after the game he and the rest of teh North Kimball fans will be in hiding! When the reality of the true, present, situation, of these two programs, hits you North Kimball fans, it will feel like running into a brick wall!

South Crossville - 13

Marion County - 27

Here I am! Waiting to hear yours, BCHSWAR's, and Warrior4ever's excuse after this loss.

I am assuming that you are not the "Rhodes Scholar" candidate from North Kimbell High.......

Polecat

o yeah i forgot that everybody knows bledsoe is known for their academics u cant even spell Kimball /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> see this is the stupidity that i was talking about

NOW THATS FUNNY.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

NOW THATS FUNNY.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

u like that purplegrad i thought it was pretty funny myself

I have to say that I agree with you PurpleGrad!!! Bledsoe wins last year and they think that Marion will never beat them again. HAHAHAHA.... The Real Warriors from Marion County win by 21......

GOOD LUCK WARRIORS!!!!

I have to say that I agree with you PurpleGrad!!! Bledsoe wins last year and they think that Marion will never beat them again. HAHAHAHA.... The Real Warriors from Marion County win by 21......

GOOD LUCK WARRIORS!!!!

hey man where have you been. . all im goin to say is bledsoe will find out just how good they are when they get a taste of 24, 21, 45, 14, ok ok dang it will be quicker just to say the hole dang MC football team. . . lol /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ....

MC-35

bledsoe "bleedsoe"-14

I am not and have not questioned what you have done in your coaching career. I have stated many, many times I wish only the best for you as well as your brother so don't get so defensive just because you are not exactly where you want to be in your career or program at this time. You should know as well as anyone things take time to get where you want to be. I do feel I must correct one statement that you have made in error. Bledsoe County has beaten Westmorland. It was in 1985 in the Chestnut Bowl (I think that was the name of it). The score was either 35-7 or 35-0, I can't remember exactly that has been several years ago. That was the year Bledsoe missed the playoffs before they went 10-2 and won 10 games for the first time in school history. Not that any of that makes any difference, just thought you would want to know and if you think you probably did know that and might have been there. Back to Friday's action, which is what this thread is about, Bledsoe Wins...just like they will next week, only Marion should be closer.

Go Warriors!

talkin about livin in the passed. . .and this is because the first time bledsoe had a ten game winnin season. . .lol this gets funnier and funnier. . . at least we do have lets see 1.2.3.4.5. yea 6 state balls i n our hard ware to yalls zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooo

. . .you got one thing in your past to hang on to. . . .we got 6. . . . /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is going to be a good game. These ball clubs are both fighting for a good playoff spot to see who goes to Smith County and who goes to York Institution in the first round.

Actually... only the winner is guaranteed a playoff spot. The fourth spot goes to a wildcard team this year. IF Marion loses this game and wins out... we will be 6-4. When South Crossville loses this game and wins out... they will be 4-6. Not sure if either record would be good enough in a Wild Card situation. That means that this game is the most important game of the year for both of these schools. Winner is guaranteed a playoff spot... looser has to sit, wait and hope that they get in...

Marion County Warriors WILL take care of business Friday night so we don't have to get into the waiting game... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i stand that i have not bashed the head coach at any time....i have stated that he needs some help and that our administration must be changed to see us really be successful in athletics or academics. i have also always stated that we have colvard and watson and they are as good as anyone's skill people outside of tyner. i can't believe how marion county thinks they are gonna win. you guys didn't win before coach colquete and you haven't won since he left. we beat up on you last year and though i don't like to dwell on the past we are gonna do it again this year. well i'll post again later i have to take my grandchildren to school in pikeville ( the most beautiful place in the sequatchie valley)