Bledsoe County at Marion County

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,Well,Well North Kimball seems to be very confident in this game, I wonder what they could be baseing this confidence on, lets take a look at some possibles, Shall we?

North Kimball has wins over such powerhouses as Whitwell, TAFT, and Cannon. Whitwell loses to Lookout Valley by 30 something, Bledsoe lost to Lookout by 7, nope no confidence there. Cannon barely beats Dumlap, North Kimball beats Cannon by 7, Bledsoe beats Dumlap 28 to 7, huh, no confidence there! Taft, well they are taft, no confidence there. Boyd drills North Kimball 28 to 0, Boyd beats Bledsoe by 3, and Bledsoe scores 28 on that great(lol) Boyd defense that shutout North Kimball, man I am trying to find the source of this confidence, but I am at a loss!

Look you can say throw out the records, or whatever, but the simple truth is this, Bledsoe was better than North Kimball last year and they are better than them this year, now yes there is a reason they play the games, but there is nothing to make anyone come to any conclusion other than Bledsoe is a better team than North Kimball.

Bledsoe - 27

North Kimball - 13

I guess the confidence is coming from those gold and silver balls they are always talking about. What positions will they be playing Friday night?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I would love to know who you are and come look you up after the game Friday night...just to see the look on your face once MC wins this one.

People have tried to justify Tennessee football for years by how other teams played Tennessee's opponents and that doesn't change the fact of who is a better team. Last year, we were the better team and we are this year as well. Last year, we got out-coached. This year, if our play calling in the redzone will stop shooting ourselves in the foot, we will win...quite possibly by 2 to 3 TDs. By the way...we should have scored three more times against Cannon...but our play calling stopped us short.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I would love to know who you are and come look you up after the game Friday night...just to see the look on your face once MC wins this one.

People have tried to justify Tennessee football for years by how other teams played Tennessee's opponents and that doesn't change the fact of who is a better team. Last year, we were the better team and we are this year as well. Last year, we got out-coached. This year, if our play calling in the redzone will stop shooting ourselves in the foot, we will win...quite possibly by 2 to 3 TDs. By the way...we should have scored three more times against Cannon...but our play calling stopped us short.

Well! that settles it, ya'll can have the title "Better Team", like last year, We'll take the "WIN" , just like last year!

Once again no way our coach last year "out-coached" ANYONE!

After we beat North Kimball, I will be the one dressed in the REAL WARRIOR BLUE walking past your toot toot horn, giving you (the better team & loser of the game) the thumbs up! Alas I am sure you will have already started that long drive home!

Be sure on your way out to pick your head up long enough to look at those gold and silver Balls! LOL!

Warriorhead, I appreciate the referral to Cannon on here. You guys have 3 wins against quality teams as well right? You guys will have your chance against Cannon in two weeks. We did not play well friday but things like that happen. Cannon could have ran away at Sequatchie in the first game had it not been for a few mistakes and Sequatchie also had a few more players against Cannon than they had against Bledsoe especially on the line. Keep thinking that Cannon is not very good or Marion is not very good. I hope Bledsoe wins for the fact that I like Coach Roberson and wish him the best but it will take their best effort of the year.

Well! that settles it, ya'll can have the title "Better Team", like last year, We'll take the "WIN" , just like last year!

Once again no way our coach last year "out-coached" ANYONE!

After we beat North Kimball, I will be the one dressed in the REAL WARRIOR BLUE walking past your toot toot horn, giving you (the better team & loser of the game) the thumbs up! Alas I am sure you will have already started that long drive home!

Be sure on your way out to pick your head up long enough to look at those gold and silver Balls! LOL!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Ohhhhhh, if you only knew!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Warriorhead, I appreciate the referral to Cannon on here. You guys have 3 wins against quality teams as well right? You guys will have your chance against Cannon in two weeks. We did not play well friday but things like that happen. Cannon could have ran away at Sequatchie in the first game had it not been for a few mistakes and Sequatchie also had a few more players against Cannon than they had against Bledsoe especially on the line. Keep thinking that Cannon is not very good or Marion is not very good. I hope Bledsoe wins for the fact that I like Coach Roberson and wish him the best but it will take their best effort of the year.

I never stated our 3 wins were against quality opponents, simply trying to understand why North Kimball fans think they are the better team. Which, I learned that it is because they have golden and silver balls in their trophy case. Those balls mean nothing to this years team, ours or theirs.

Did Dumlap beat you on the stat sheets? This is what Indian stated, I don't know it to be a fact.

I realize the win is what matters, but if they beat you on the stat sheet, well It's just hard to beleive you are all that much better than them. But as you said we will see!

As far as the teams not being very good, shoot none of the four you mentioned in this post, are very good, if you are talking about deep playoff runs, all I am saying is this: if you look at these four teams common opponents(which granted sometimes means nothing) how does anyone not come to the conclusion that Bledsoe is the best of the bunch?

Bledsoe - 27

North Kimball - 13

In 2 weeks:

Bledsoe - 26

Cannon - 16

I never stated our 3 wins were against quality opponents, simply trying to understand why North Kimball fans think they are the better team. Which, I learned that it is because they have golden and silver balls in their trophy case. Those balls mean nothing to this years team, ours or theirs.

Did Dumlap beat you on the stat sheets? This is what Indian stated, I don't know it to be a fact.

I realize the win is what matters, but if they beat you on the stat sheet, well It's just hard to beleive you are all that much better than them. But as you said we will see!

As far as the teams not being very good, shoot none of the four you mentioned in this post, are very good, if you are talking about deep playoff runs, all I am saying is this: if you look at these four teams common opponents(which granted sometimes means nothing) how does anyone not come to the conclusion that Bledsoe is the best of the bunch?

Bledsoe - 27

North Kimball - 13

In 2 weeks:

Bledsoe - 26

Cannon - 16

Very good points. I think you are really close on the Bledsoe Jasper score (to folks my age they will always be Jasper). However I think the Cannon game will not be that close. Bledsoe will come into that game with 2 wins behind them, and Cannon will have had 2 straight losses. Don't take offense coach, I wish you all the best in the world, but Cannon will lose this week to Upperman by a couple of scores (or more) and with the loss to Marion. Cannon will do what teams that have a long tradition of losing do, they will lose. Bledsoe will go into next week excited and fired up about the playoffs and will beat Cannon 2-3 touchdowns. I think this past Friday will serve as a wake-up to our boys that they need to take care of business, but also shows us another thing that I have stated many many times, WE HAVE TALENT and that alone beat Stone.

Go Warriors!

Sequatchie is missing a pair of offensive linemen from the Cannon and Pigeon Forge games, a senior and a junior, and hasn't been the same team since, has had to use two freshmen and a first-year sophomore (I think he'd not played since 7th due to injuries) in the starting line at times. They'll be good players but they're not ready to be difference makers yet. You can't compare who beat who and by how much to determine a winner because of things like that and sometimes the ball just rolls a different way. The yardage difference was about 40, not that much of a difference and Seq gained about 60 on a late score to pull within 2 points. All that being said I think Marion wins late.

i don't like to use ifs' but if we don't shoot ourselves in the foot with stupid penalties and undisciplined play we will win case closed. just like i told boyd and stone we have better players than you. you will not stop watson or colvard on offense and you won't block thurman when we are on defense. my guess is that you beat a pretty weak cannon team a week after beating taft and now you think you guys are better. we are and will be more physical and prepared. the only question is how often your quarterback will end up on his back

OK North Sequatchie, you boys are getting a little big for your britches. Marion County has alot better line on both side of the ball, Bledsoe will not even get thru the line to hurry our QB if our boys play like they say there going to, Bledsoe has no OL or DL and that is where the game will be decided my friends. No way Bledsoe get any kind of penitration on us & we will shut your poor excuse for a running game down as well. I don't see Bledsoe even scoring in Jasper this year. We are finally healthy & ready to play Marion County football. Bledsoe can not stop our offense and our defense will shut down the Bledsoe County running & passing game. Bledsoe will not have a 100 yard rusher in this game, nor will the whole team get a hundred againsed our Defense so don't even list stats, past games, or common opponets because all that means nothing. Your kids have grown up there whole football playing days remembering Bledsoe loosing to Marion ( all but 2 times in 25 years) and it's in there heads, just like it's in my son's head that he don't loose to Bledsoe. I have read as a guest up to now but I have had enough of the " North Kimball" junk, Here is what I guarentee & my warriors are ready to back up:

1.) No Sacks for Bledsoe Defense

2.) Bledsoe will have less than 100 yards rushing as a team

3.) Marion with 400 yards of Total Offense in the game

4.) Marion will control the line of Scrimmage all night long ( as most that have played ya'll have)

5.) Shut down the Bledsoe passing game ( if you can call it a game)

6.) Never let up, keep the heat comming, & the train rolling deep into the playoffs...

I hate to say it, but after seeing my school attacked by Sequatchie North I couldn't help myself but tell you all how it will go down friday night. Marion is a Championship winning program, Bledsoe hasn't won a district or region title in 20 something years, so looks to me and everyone on Marion's sideline like nothing's changed from the past 20 years, Marion over Bledsoe by as much as we want it to be.

Marion County's Real Warriors - 45

Bledsoe County Wanna Be's - 0