Bledsoe County at Marion County

After reading all the smack on the other thread i am glad to see this one is heading in the same direction!

Lets just say this we have got a monument out in front of our school and we still have some pride here in BLEDSOE CO. At least we dont have a bunch of fencejumping fans that dont think twice about putting on their orange&black that is hid in the closet and they always seem to be found wearing it in NOVEMBER! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

if they dont want to play with the PURPLE and White then we dont want them at Marion county thats there buisness. and if thats the best you can do tryin to make us look bad then thats funny kind of like your game against stone. even if you was lookin over stone for Mc 2 point wint is pathedic. o and i guess ill have to start callin yall north sequatchie seein how you call us north kimball

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys crack me up! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I don't go to the valley very often but I went to this game last year thinking it would be a good game and watched BC win big. I thought I might go again this year. I have been reading a lot of smack talk on the Bledsoe/Stone thread about coming to Jasper and beating the North Kimball Warriors. Bledsoe must have spent a lot of time this past week preparing for MC because they almost overlooked Stone. What time will this game start central time.

i wouldnt waste my time

if they dont want to play with the PURPLE and White then we dont want them at Marion county thats there buisness. and if thats the best you can do tryin to make us look bad then thats funny kind of like your game against stone. even if you was lookin over stone for Mc 2 point wint is pathedic. o and i guess ill have to start callin yall north sequatchie seein how you call us north kimball

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.... Because we are in a different county and zip code than Sequatchie.... Kimball is in the same county as ya'll....

i wouldnt waste my time

Is that what you said last year too?

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.... Because we are in a different county and zip code than Sequatchie.... Kimball is in the same county as ya'll....Is that what you said last year too?

[/quote

listen you had your one time beatin us for 15 20 more years stop dreamin its goin to be two in a role and start worryin about what your goin to do when number 24 scores about 3 touch downs on your so called defense because if yall gave up 20 some odd points to a caliber team like last week then thats just flat out pathedic.

To Every BLEDSOE CO FAN be at this game and show your warrior pride be loud and be proud! I really believe that we can win this game and get into the playoffs. NOTHING BUT BLEDSOE BLUE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT!

Man i am looking foward to this one, its gonna feel like football all the way down the valley!

MAKE US PROUD BIG BLUE!

Yea, it'll be close,.... 'till kick-off! Good luck Marion County Warriors.

By the way, the old women of the Tribe in Sequatchie will be hiding our babies and running to North Seq. (Bledsoe), when our tribe heads down the Valley for the massacre. We don't even want to think about that score!

By the way, if you have any extra boxes, send 'em up this way. I hope Coach Armstrong will need 'em.

After reading all the smack on the other thread i am glad to see this one is heading in the same direction!

Lets just say this we have got a monument out in front of our school and we still have some pride here in BLEDSOE CO. At least we dont have a bunch of fencejumping fans that dont think twice about putting on their orange&black that is hid in the closet and they always seem to be found wearing it in NOVEMBER! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hear you dogg! glad your happy over that monument! You need something to have pride in! Marion has 4 Gold Balls and 2 Silver Ones when you walk through the front door. That says a lot for our pride. How many does bledsoe have? Oh yea, you have a stump! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />