Gordonsville @ Friendship

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well speak. Speach, speach,speach!!!!! I just got to hear it. I know its going to be great. Truly one to save. Hurry, I got to go to bed.

Just for that sarcasm I'm gonna wait till after my lab in the morning. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> In all seriousness it's gonna take a wee bit more thinking... the 6 days so far hasn't been enough.

I bet you didnt start out the tour in the indoor football practice facility did you? Shoot, I bet FCSpride hasnt seen the inside of that.

Please... this university cares more about it's woeful football program than it does much else. Good example, two weeks ago we have the power generator for the entire campus blows out at 2 in the morning. Me and a few guys go to the courtyard and everybody is talkin about the power going out and such... well we head up to the roof to see how much of the campus is out. The entire campus is black, dark, just gone... and the football field is sitting there with it's own private power source lite up like the monument to southern football that it is... it was at that moment that I knew i made the right choice about college. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />