Gordonsville @ Friendship

This game is always a big game on both program's schedule each year. The last time these two teams met, FC pulled out a miraculous win with roughly 14 second to go last year in the playoffs. Things have changed since then, both teams are 5-2 (4-1) and are among a 4-way tie for first place in the region. It's going to be one interesting week, that is for sure, and an even more exciting game.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is always a big game on both program's schedule each year. The last time these two teams met, FC pulled out a miraculous win with roughly 14 second to go last year in the playoffs. Things have changed since then, both teams are 5-2 (4-1) and are among a 4-way tie for first place in the region. It's going to be one interesting week, that is for sure, and an even more exciting game.

17.6, Just to clarify.

if friendship plays the way they are supposed to i think they will come out with a win alsup is still out with an injury and so is cole patton he is out with a broken foot. we have nations back and he will help out with the defensive line. maasen is starting to get comfortable being in the pocket the offensive line is goin to have a block better and give him some more time back there. coach mcneal is goin to have to come up with some new plays because the end around with markham is workin at all as far as i know markham is still not 100% coming off of his injury. rickaway is goin to have to duck his shoulder and run like a freight train im sayin fcs by 7 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

if friendship plays the way they are supposed to i think they will come out with a win alsup is still out with an injury and so is cole patton he is out with a broken foot. we have nations back and he will help out with the defensive line. maasen is starting to get comfortable being in the pocket the offensive line is goin to have a block better and give him some more time back there. coach mcneal is goin to have to come up with some new plays because the end around with markham is workin at all as far as i know markham is still not 100% coming off of his injury. rickaway is goin to have to duck his shoulder and run like a freight train im sayin fcs by 7 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If it's a close game, it will come down to the coaches.

Who'll make the right decisions.

This should be a battle for the ages heck it always is! I might even duck out of the mjc game to come and watch it. Nah i gotta support my jackets. Good luck to both squads and may the best team win well maybe the best team that night you all know how high school football is. I look forward to some really good smack talk this week so don't let me down. especially you mossy you were mighty quiet last week i was a little disappointed in ya. Region 4 football u gotta love it!

This should be a battle for the ages heck it always is! I might even duck out of the mjc game to come and watch it. Nah i gotta support my jackets. Good luck to both squads and may the best team win well maybe the best team that night you all know how high school football is. I look forward to some really good smack talk this week so don't let me down. especially you mossy you were mighty quiet last week i was a little disappointed in ya. Region 4 football u gotta love it!

You nailed it. I'm thinking the same thing. I gotta support my Jackets, but that G'ville / FCS

game is soooooo tempting.

This Region is so tight right now, seems if everybody has enough sense to keep their yap

closed tight, except for a couple of H2O posters. Gotta love it!!

You nailed it. I'm thinking the same thing. I gotta support my Jackets, but that G'ville / FCS

game is soooooo tempting.

This Region is so tight right now, seems if everybody has enough sense to keep their yap

closed tight, except for a couple of H2O posters. Gotta love it!!

Low keyed & just keep flying under the radar...