Mitchell 18 CBHS 16

Galilee

Both teams played well but our coaches used our line to control the game. Eric Watson is the real deal.

Big win for Mitchel coming to CBHS and taking it. Hats off and congrats. Losing the game is bad enough, I hope we haven't lost Watson for the year. I wasn't there so all I know is he got hurt...anyone know the extent. Again I tip my hat to Mitchell for coming in and taking care of CBHS especially when they have been hot, best of luck to you the rest of the year.

I went to the game. Mitchell is big up front. I was not expecting size like that at all. Eric is fine. Don't know how long he'll be out but nothing significant. He played exceptional. Especially the kickoff return to set up a near game winning drive. If he stays in, I say CBHS wins. He is a great talent. Glad to see they got the things cleaned up from early in the year and Blanchard played well.

Side note: Mitchell pulled one of the classiest moves I've ever seen in football at the game. After Eric was hurt and on the table, after the game the coaches sent their entire team over to shake Eric's hand personally and wish him the best. I dont care if they were the best of friends in the world and had wonderful history before the game; those types of gestures go unforseen and unspoken of. That was a great move to congratulate a competitor in doing their craft. I take my hat off to that coaching staff and team and good luck for the rest of the season.

Both teams played well but our coaches used our line to control the game. Eric Watson is the real deal.

Hey there Galilee, great win for Mitchell. It will be even better next year with the twins and other notables coming. Let me just say this, Mitchell will have an abundance of skill players next year. With Redmond under center, Mitchell will be a state contender ! Just remember you heard it here first.

It was a great win. I had to miss the game because I Sufferd a stroke and my mother passed away last week. Our boys were ready to play but I will admit if EW did not get hurt the outcome may have been diffrent. Our players really respect him and that is why they went over after the game. We hope to be good next year as for the twins, I want them to do what is best for them.

It was a great win. I had to miss the game because I Sufferd a stroke and my mother passed away last week. Our boys were ready to play but I will admit if EW did not get hurt the outcome may have been diffrent. Our players really respect him and that is why they went over after the game. We hope to be good next year as for the twins, I want them to do what is best for them.

Good to hear from you Galilee. Prayerfully your stroke didn't do any long term damage and my condolences towards your mother passing. It times like those when high school football has to take a back seat.

That was a good win ... more so for your teams mental toughness then anything else. I've been telling anybody who would listen that Mitchell is better then what folks think ... the record is misleading ... very misleading. This win comes at a crucil time in the season. A confidence booster right before the end of the season going into the playoffs is priceless.

Your team will next be facing a Trezevent team that just upset Fayette Ware 11-6 at Fayette Ware. I was thinking that 8-3A was just going to be between Sheffiled and Mitchell for the 1st seed, which still could be the case if Mitchell wins this Friday. I did not expect Fayette Ware to lose to Trezevent. That one caught me by surprise. Just goes to show that you can't take anything for granted.

Man I am glad to hear that you are alright. My prayers are with you and instead of telling you how sorry I am of your mother passing I will rejoice that she has went on to enjoy everlasting life. I am sure she will be missed by her family, but something tells me where she is right now that she wouldn't want to come back here for anything. Well after speaking with a credible source the twins are looking forward to coming to Mitchell and teaming up with old teammates. I wish that the transfer could have happened this year.

Side note: Mitchell pulled one of the classiest moves I've ever seen in football at the game. After Eric was hurt and on the table, after the game the coaches sent their entire team over to shake Eric's hand personally and wish him the best. I dont care if they were the best of friends in the world and had wonderful history before the game; those types of gestures go unforseen and unspoken of. That was a great move to congratulate a competitor in doing their craft. I take my hat off to that coaching staff and team and good luck for the rest of the season.

That doesn`t surprise me at all knowing what a great guy Galilee is. Thanks for sharing that info. Truly a class act by Mitchell. Galilee should run for Mayor of Memphis. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />