Maryville's Starting Lineup

gator

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville is the Brentwood Academy of East Tennessee, BUT THEY DON'T GET CAUGHT......YET

Tha reesun we ain't got caut iz beecause eye added a home maid nitruss bottle to old Nellie Belle. Once we mash down that garbige, we catch tha fumes off hit in a bottle (Mayfeeled Milk Jug and old peace of garden hose) and pump hit right into tha intake of old Nellie...Makin' her tha fastest garbige/recrutin' truk this side of Fort Nasty.

Welcome to CoachT rookie. You have been rather busy for the past three days posting and expressing your opinions about Maryville. You must play for or support a team that we have dog whipped in the past and you feel the need to trash us. Go ahead and have at it, we are use to the trash talk and our players feed on it. Please keep it up and let us see just how far we can ride this horse.

Are you Heather Harrington's brother?

Rebel 9

I wish I was Heather Harringtion's brother then maybe I could get some dates with her UT friends. Actually I am the ghoost of past Maryville coaches that is tired of Coach Quarles stealing all the glory that I deserve. BOO!

I wish I was Heather Harringtion's brother then maybe I could get some dates with her UT friends. Actually I am the ghoost of past Maryville coaches that is tired of Coach Quarles stealing all the glory that I deserve. BOO!

My goodness, I am afraid to even go to the game now. Back off a little before you scare all the little kids away.

Rebel 9

hey clawball you need to remember one thing. maryville is a machine. a dynasty. george quarles is a genius and mastermind. maryville has won 7 state titles in 9 years. maryville has won 105 out of 107 games. no team in state history has ever done that. at 825 lawrence its all about championships.unlike your loser team maryville gets it done.

My goodness, I am afraid to even go to the game now. Back off a little before you scare all the little kids away.

Rebel 9

I love talking to Maryville posters because the are so intense and funny at the same time. In my opinion,according to a friend of mine,they said that Tim Hammontree built the Maryville program to where it is today, and Coach Quarles perfected it. He used to play at Maryville on a full ride but he wants to stay annoyomous.

I love talking to Maryville posters because the are so intense and funny at the same time. In my opinion,according to a friend of mine,they said that Tim Hammontree built the Maryville program to where it is today, and Coach Quarles perfected it. He used to play at Maryville on a full ride but he wants to stay annoyomous.

In your opinion according to a friend of yours? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

hey clawball you need to remember one thing. maryville is a machine. a dynasty. george quarles is a genius and mastermind. maryville has won 7 state titles in 9 years. maryville has won 105 out of 107 games. no team in state history has ever done that. at 825 lawrence its all about championships.unlike your loser team maryville gets it done.

Sorry Reb, I am from MBA ,am just trying to get Maryville into Division II (Private School) league because we are need some more competition after dominating DII for so long. We will travel to you.