DII AA's Best

itzme

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No BGA ........Ensworth has some athletes.......saw them over the summer at the school during my kids basketball league at Ensworth.....BA type of athletes.....strong looking......of course, never count them out with Ricky Bowers.......time will tell for Father Ryan.....the last time they did something was the late 90's state championship.......these kids now were 5,6,7 at the time........MBA and BA of course...

Hmm, I would say MBA is the best from Mid- TN.

BA is 2nd best.

Id say Ryan/Ensworth are 3rd best, but we will see next week when they play.

BGA is a great team, but not the best from Mid-TN. Still very improved and probably 2-3 next year.

However, if you know D2 playoffs very well, it doesnt matter how good you are going into playoffs, all that matters is how good you are coming out.

Hmm, I would say MBA is the best from Mid- TN.

BA is 2nd best.

Id say Ryan/Ensworth are 3rd best, but we will see next week when they play.

BGA is a great team, but not the best from Mid-TN. Still very improved and probably 2-3 next year.

However, if you know D2 playoffs very well, it doesnt matter how good you are going into playoffs, all that matters is how good you are coming out.

Remember, Ralph Potter, If Chris Jordon is healthy for the playoff run, BA will take it all the way. One other thought, what's happening with the teams in the east?

No BGA ........Ensworth has some athletes.......saw them over the summer at the school during my kids basketball league at Ensworth.....BA type of athletes.....strong looking......of course, never count them out with Ricky Bowers.......time will tell for Father Ryan.....the last time they did something was the late 90's state championship.......these kids now were 5,6,7 at the time........MBA and BA of course...

Who is 5th then?

Remember, Ralph Potter, If Chris Jordon is healthy for the playoff run, BA will take it all the way. One other thought, what's happening with the teams in the east?

Who is Ralph Potter?

And if BA needs Chris Jordan to win, well thats no good. MBA and Father Ryan seem to still win even though both teams have lost a good deal of starters. I think Ryan lost about half their starters and MBA has had serious injuries. When both teams are back and healthy, who knows. IMO Vinsang and Ryan Berry are better backs than Jordan, it is just that BA runs the ball more with him while MBA/Ryan pass more. Same with Ensworth, very good backs who are just as good as Jordan and stay healthy.

The teams in the east will not matter since it looks like the top 5 teams from our region D2AA-east, will all be from Nashville: MBA,BA,Ryan,Ensworth,BGA

Who is Ralph Potter?

And if BA needs Chris Jordan to win, well thats no good. MBA and Father Ryan seem to still win even though both teams have lost a good deal of starters. I think Ryan lost about half their starters and MBA has had serious injuries. When both teams are back and healthy, who knows. IMO Vinsang and Ryan Berry are better backs than Jordan, it is just that BA runs the ball more with him while MBA/Ryan pass more. Same with Ensworth, very good backs who are just as good as Jordan and stay healthy.

The teams in the east will not matter since it looks like the top 5 teams from our region D2AA-east, will all be from Nashville: MBA,BA,Ryan,Ensworth,BGA

Ralph Potter is the head coach of Brentwood Academy, formerly at McCallie.

IMO BA would not have won last night with Jordan, Berry or Vinsang as the running back. Sophomore Josh Tate rushed for over 100 yards and scored a TD. I realize you probably did not see the game. Sloppy play and the inability to pass was the big problem for BA. If MBA and Ryan pass more, I would speculate that they are good at it - BA is not. I am certain most college football college coaches disagree with your opinion regarding Chris Jordan, however. I contend that Ryan continues to win because they have not played MBA and BA has. You have to admit that makes pretty good sense. A Ryan win over BA is far from a certainty, as well. If I were a Ryan fan, I would be cautiously optimistic at best.

Who is Ralph Potter?

Who is half of Ryan starters and what serious injuries for MBA? Potter will win in the playoffs and you are right no team from the east will make the playoffs for the first time in how many years?