Dyer County versus Ripley

dcballas

I honestly hope DC isn't looking past Riptown to the possibly epic game against Dyersburg. Ripley can very easily steal one away from DC.

It feels good knowing that DC might not have to go to Orange Mound or Frasier for a first round playoff game...

I might just have to take Fri/Sat off work to come 'home' and catch DC/DHS.

Best "Come Home " to watch these young Chocs. They must Take "em" One Game at a Time ! Ripley poses their most Ardent Task this week as the Tigers could very well DAMPEN ALL the Choctaws have produced this year. BTW should the Chocs ( I Whole-Heartly Believe they will NOT ) have to play in Memphis it will be either Mitchell or Sheffield as these two Memphis 8-AAA teams Both pose Great potential to run the table on ALL the Region 7-AAA teams. 3 more games for all teams in region 7-AAA that each will HAVE A SAY OF which 4 represent region 7-AAA in the playoffs for 5 of them. DHS,DC,HAYWOOD,CROCKETT,RIPLEY can all get in. Covington can play a Spolier Role if remaining oppontents OVER-LOOK THEM! ONE GAME AT A TIME WITH FOCUS AND RESPECT FOR ALL YOUR OPPONENTS! LETS MAKE IT A BIG NIGHT TROJANS AND CHOCTAWS NOVEMBER 2,2007 IN DYER COUNTY WITH BOTH TEAMS PLAYING A HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE GAME IN GOOD "OLE" DYER COUNTY ! GO TROJANS ! ! GO CHOCTAWS ! !

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly hope DC isn't looking past Riptown to the possibly epic game against Dyersburg. Ripley can very easily steal one away from DC.

It feels good knowing that DC might not have to go to Orange Mound or Frasier for a first round playoff game...

I might just have to take Fri/Sat off work to come 'home' and catch DC/DHS.

You might have to take off longer than that just to get in the PARKIN' LOT @ THE SHOPPIN" CENTER for that one ! BEST THING THE CHOCTAWS & TROJANS AS WELL CAN DO IS TO FOCUS ON THIS COMING FRIDAY NIGHT ! Anything LESS than that (FOR BOTH TEAMS) can put QUITE A DAMPER on what could / should be a NIGHT TO REMEMBER & TALK ABOUT IN COFFEE SHOPS & GATHERING PLACES FOR YEARS TO COME ! BOTH TEAMS HAD BETTER KEEP IT IN PERSPECTIVE & SET THEIR SIGHTS ON OCTOBER 19 NOT THE 26th OR NOTHING WILL BE AS BIG AS IT CAN BE OR WHAT IS EXPECTED ! NEITHER RIPLEY FOR THE CHOCTAWS OR THE CAVALIERS FOR D'BURG SHOULD BE TAKEN LIGHTLY ! BOTH ARE DANGEROUS ADVERSARIES SIMPLY BECAUSE OF ALL THE HYPE SURROUNDING THE SHOWDOWN THE FOLLOWING WEEK (NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT BOTH OPPONENTS HAVE TRADITION FILLED PROGRAMS & PLENTY OF PRIDE )! SO CHOCTAWS & TROJANS ALIKE KEEP IT IN PERSPECTIVE & FOCUS ON YOUR NEXT OPPONENT NOT EACH OTHER ! YOU STAND TO DISAPPOINT YOUSELVES & A LARGE PORTION OF WEST TENNESSEE SHOULD YOU DO SO !

low scoring game! Ripley pulls out a nail biter. Ripley by 7

Bet you picked Haywood over the Choctaws as well !!! I DON'T MAKE PREDICTIONS, I LEAVE THAT TO LEE CORSO & FRIENDS ! PERSONALLY I HOPE THAT BOTH THE CHOCTAWS & THE TROJANS STAY FOCUSED & WIN THIS WEEK. THAT WOULD MAKE FOR A MUCH MORE PREMIER GAME ON THE FOLLOWING FRIDAY NIGHT ! AS I SAID I DO NOT MAKE PREDICTIONS, BUT THE TROJANS HAD BEST STAY FOCUSED AS WELL, 'CAUSE P.A. PRATT & THE CAVALIERS AIN'T GONNA ROLL OVER JUST BECAUSE THE TROJANS ARE UNDEFEATED. ALSO CROCKETT WILL ONLY GET STRONGER AS THE SEASON WINDS DOWN. AND YES I KNOW THAT WE HAVE 'EM IN WEEK 10 ! GOOD LUCK TO THE CHOCTAWS & TROJANS ! "STAY THE COURSE & DO NOT WAVER"

Bet you picked Haywood over the Choctaws as well !!! I DON'T MAKE PREDICTIONS, I LEAVE THAT TO LEE CORSO & FRIENDS ! PERSONALLY I HOPE THAT BOTH THE CHOCTAWS & THE TROJANS STAY FOCUSED & WIN THIS WEEK. THAT WOULD MAKE FOR A MUCH MORE PREMIER GAME ON THE FOLLOWING FRIDAY NIGHT ! AS I SAID I DO NOT MAKE PREDICTIONS, BUT THE TROJANS HAD BEST STAY FOCUSED AS WELL, 'CAUSE P.A. PRATT & THE CAVALIERS AIN'T GONNA ROLL OVER JUST BECAUSE THE TROJANS ARE UNDEFEATED. ALSO CROCKETT WILL ONLY GET STRONGER AS THE SEASON WINDS DOWN. AND YES I KNOW THAT WE HAVE 'EM IN WEEK 10 ! GOOD LUCK TO THE CHOCTAWS & TROJANS ! "STAY THE COURSE & DO NOT WAVER"

just look at the scores, the Choctaws have trouble with all region teams except obion, just making a prediction on my opinion, i hope they win so the Trojan land wont have to hear all the same excuses we heard when mcnairy spanked the squaw's of dc. dyers burg will be ready for Crockett this week, the cavs are a great team, the only region team in 3 years to beat the TROJANS, SO YOU TELL ME WHO RUNS THIS FOOTBALL REGION. I Believe THE TROJANS ARE 16-1 SINCE ENTERING REGION 7AAA. and they owe Crockett for tat woopen last year they took in Alamo.

just look at the scores, the Choctaws have trouble with all region teams except obion, just making a prediction on my opinion, i hope they win so the Trojan land wont have to hear all the same excuses we heard when mcnairy spanked the squaw's of dc. dyers burg will be ready for Crockett this week, the cavs are a great team, the only region team in 3 years to beat the TROJANS, SO YOU TELL ME WHO RUNS THIS FOOTBALL REGION. I Believe THE TROJANS ARE 16-1 SINCE ENTERING REGION 7AAA. and they owe Crockett for tat woopen last year they took in Alamo.

I wasn't EVEN gonna respond to this because of your "juvenile" comment regarding the "squaws of dc" (and I WILL NOT RESPOND TO THAT PORTION OF YOUR POST) , BUT........ I wouldn't want you to think that you hushed me with your comments ! The ONLY scores to worry about are whether they are W's or L's ! In so far as "WHO RUNS THIS FOOTBALL REGION" speakin' from experience a long time ago it's that kind of attitude that will be the "Achilles Heel" of the Trojans if the players take YOUR attitude ! Unlike yourself, I pull for both of our teams until they meet on the field. I live in Dyer County why would I pull for an opponent from somewhere else against a school that is within Dyer County. You on the otherhand carry around a "Holier Than Thou" attitude that is among the minority in OUR county. So you have NOT silenced this "OL CHOCTAW" I unlike YOU SUPPORT BOTH TEAMS (SAVE FOR ONE FRIDAY NIGHT A YEAR). BASH 'EM ! BASH THEM CHOCTAWS, THEY FEED ON IT ! THEY HAVE FOUND OUT WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO WIN & LIKE IT ! I'M ALL THROUGH & ALL DONE RESPONDIN' TO YOU ! WE GOTTA PLAY RIPLEY !

I wasn't EVEN gonna respond to this because of your "juvenile" comment regarding the "squaws of dc" (and I WILL NOT RESPOND TO THAT PORTION OF YOUR POST) , BUT........ I wouldn't want you to think that you hushed me with your comments ! The ONLY scores to worry about are whether they are W's or L's ! In so far as "WHO RUNS THIS FOOTBALL REGION" speakin' from experience a long time ago it's that kind of attitude that will be the "Achilles Heel" of the Trojans if the players take YOUR attitude ! Unlike yourself, I pull for both of our teams until they meet on the field. I live in Dyer County why would I pull for an opponent from somewhere else against a school that is within Dyer County. You on the otherhand carry around a "Holier Than Thou" attitude that is among the minority in OUR county. So you have NOT silenced this "OL CHOCTAW" I unlike YOU SUPPORT BOTH TEAMS (SAVE FOR ONE FRIDAY NIGHT A YEAR). BASH 'EM ! BASH THEM CHOCTAWS, THEY FEED ON IT ! THEY HAVE FOUND OUT WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO WIN & LIKE IT ! I'M ALL THROUGH & ALL DONE RESPONDIN' TO YOU ! WE GOTTA PLAY RIPLEY !

IF A CHAT PAGE MOTIVATES YOUR KIDS THEN SOMTHINGS WRONG WITH YOUR PROGRAM. EVERYONE KNOWS COACH BARY KENDALL GETS ON HERE AND TRYS TO GET A STINK STARTED UP SO HE CAN USE IT TO MOTIVATE THE CHOCTAWS, ALL I WILL SAY IS THAT DYERSBURG HAS DC AS HOMECOMING AND IT WILL BE A PLAYOFF ATMOSPHERE SO THE CHOCTAWS WILL SEE WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE A PACKED HOUSE WATCHING THEM, SOMETHING DYERSBURG HAS BEEN USE TO FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!!

IF A CHAT PAGE MOTIVATES YOUR KIDS THEN SOMTHINGS WRONG WITH YOUR PROGRAM. EVERYONE KNOWS COACH BARY KENDALL GETS ON HERE AND TRYS TO GET A STINK STARTED UP SO HE CAN USE IT TO MOTIVATE THE CHOCTAWS, ALL I WILL SAY IS THAT DYERSBURG HAS DC AS HOMECOMING AND IT WILL BE A PLAYOFF ATMOSPHERE SO THE CHOCTAWS WILL SEE WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE A PACKED HOUSE WATCHING THEM, SOMETHING DYERSBURG HAS BEEN USE TO FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!!

All igotta say is that WERE NOT WORRIED ABOUT DYERSBURG YET. We are worried about Ripley. Besides the last time there was a packed house at J.C. Sawyer was when Lipscomb came to town and we saw how that one turned out!

All igotta say is that WERE NOT WORRIED ABOUT DYERSBURG YET. We are worried about Ripley. Besides the last time there was a packed house at J.C. Sawyer was when Lipscomb came to town and we saw how that one turned out!

COME ANY GAME AT J.C. SAWYER AND YOU WILL SEE A STADIUM FULL AND EVERYONE LOOKS BACK AT LIPSCOMB BUT WHO HAS PLAYED IN THE PLAYOFFS AND 12 STRAIGHT YEARS AND WHO'S LAST TRIP IN WAS 01, GET READY FOR A BEAT DOWN, I'M A DYER COUNTY GRADUATE AND I AM GLAD THE CHOCTAWS ARE DOING WELL AND I HOPE THE BEAT DYERSBURG BUT I ALSO FOLLOW BOTH SCHOOLS AS WELL AS LAKE COUNTY AND DYERSBURG JUST HAS TO MUCH TALENT FOR ANYONE IN WEST TN THIS SEASON. I AM A FOOTBALL FAN, WHO LOVES GREAT COMPETITION AND I HAVE ATTENDED MORE DYERSBURG GAMES THE LAST 10 YEAR THAN COUNTY GAMES AL THO I DID SEE THE GREAT GAME WHEN THE TAWS ROLLED INTO HAYWOOD. AS WELL AS THE COVINGTON GAME, BUT I JUST DON'T BELIEVE THE CHOCTAWS HAVE IT IN THEM TO BEAT DYERSBURG AT THEIR HOUSE.

COME ANY GAME AT J.C. SAWYER AND YOU WILL SEE A STADIUM FULL AND EVERYONE LOOKS BACK AT LIPSCOMB BUT WHO HAS PLAYED IN THE PLAYOFFS AND 12 STRAIGHT YEARS AND WHO'S LAST TRIP IN WAS 01, GET READY FOR A BEAT DOWN, I'M A DYER COUNTY GRADUATE AND I AM GLAD THE CHOCTAWS ARE DOING WELL AND I HOPE THE BEAT DYERSBURG BUT I ALSO FOLLOW BOTH SCHOOLS AS WELL AS LAKE COUNTY AND DYERSBURG JUST HAS TO MUCH TALENT FOR ANYONE IN WEST TN THIS SEASON. I AM A FOOTBALL FAN, WHO LOVES GREAT COMPETITION AND I HAVE ATTENDED MORE DYERSBURG GAMES THE LAST 10 YEAR THAN COUNTY GAMES AL THO I DID SEE THE GREAT GAME WHEN THE TAWS ROLLED INTO HAYWOOD. AS WELL AS THE COVINGTON GAME, BUT I JUST DON'T BELIEVE THE CHOCTAWS HAVE IT IN THEM TO BEAT DYERSBURG AT THEIR HOUSE.

The Choctaws have been told that all year. I hope it is a good game cause it's gonna be a good measuring stick for DC without a doubt If Dyersburg brings their A game they should win handly. However, I have heard from many Dyersburg fans that DHS has played a complete game yet. Not saying that their gonna have to to beat the Choctaws BUT if not then it will eventually catch up to them. I hope BOTH DYER COUNTY SCHOOLS HAVE A GOOD SHOWING THIS FALL Good luck to both.

The Choctaws have been told that all year. I hope it is a good game cause it's gonna be a good measuring stick for DC without a doubt If Dyersburg brings their A game they should win handly. However, I have heard from many Dyersburg fans that DHS has played a complete game yet. Not saying that their gonna have to to beat the Choctaws BUT if not then it will eventually catch up to them. I hope BOTH DYER COUNTY SCHOOLS HAVE A GOOD SHOWING THIS FALL Good luck to both.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN BUT I WILL SAY THAT THE FIRST HALF WILL BE EXPLOSIVE, IF THE CHOCTAWS STAY CLOSE IT COULD BE A GOOD GAME, IN MY OPINION IF DYERSBURG IS READY TO PLAY THEY ARE AWESOME, CANT STOPEM. IF THEIR NOT IT COULD GET UGLY FOR THE TROJANS.

IF YOU WILL NOTE MY PREVIOUS POSTS, YOU WILL SEE THAT I SUPPORT BOTH TEAMS THAT CALL DYER COUNTY HOME ! AS FOR COACH KENDALL GETIING ON HERE, I HAVE NO IDEA ! BUT YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT THIS AIN'T COACH KENDALL UNDER AN ALIAS. AS FOR USING FORUMS TO MOTIVATE KIDS, THERE IS NO WAY TO KEEP 'EM OFF OF HERE SO IF THEY READ & GET A LITTLE FUEL ADDED TO THE FIRE SO BE IT. ADDITIONALLY, HOMECOMING OR NOT EVERY TIME THE TROJANS & CHOCTAWS MEET IT'S THE SAME ATMOSPHERE JUST HAPPENS TO BE HOMECOMING THIS YEAR. IN SO FAR AS THE PROGRAM IS CONCERNED, I RECALL DYERSBURG HAVIN' A FEW YEARS WHERE THINGS WEREN'T "THE BEST OF TIMES" . MY SUPPORT UNLIKE YOU & trojanfan56 is for BOTH DYER COUNTY TEAMS EXCEPT FOR THAT ONE FRIDAY NIGHT!

I HAVE A VERY GOOD FRIEND ON THE COACHING STAFF & KNOW SOME OF THE KIDS AS WELL. THE PRIMARY

FOCUS OF BOTH TEAMS (YES I AM BEING REDUNDANT) HAD BEST BE ON THE TASK AT HAND THIS FRIDAY NIGHT ! FOR DC IT DANG SURE BETTER BE THE RIPLEY TIGERS & FOR THE TROJANS IT HAD BEST BE CROCKETT COUNTY ! FANS (THAT ARE TRUE FANS) ARE TRYING TO KEEP THAT POINT MADE ON HERE & EVERY CHANCE THAT THEY GET IN PERSON ! YEP ! WE KNOW ITS HOMECOMING & YEP WE KNOW THAT THE "BOSS HOSS'S" WILL BE REVIN IT UP and..... YEP WE KNOW IT'LL BE A FESTIVE ATMOSPHERE. BUT GUESS WHAT ..... TIL AFTER FRIDAY NIGHT & THE TIGERS ARE ON THE BUS ............ WE DON'T CARE !

ANY CHOCTAW PLAYERS LURKIN' ABOUT HERE LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY RIPLEY TIGERS FRIDAY OCTOBER 19 TEND TO THE TASK AT HAND ! STAY THE COURSE & DO NOT WAVER ! ANY THING LESS AND ALL YOU HAVE WORKED FOR WILL BE FOR NAUGHT ! YOU DO NOT WANT THAT WHAT IF VIRUS I'VE BEEN TALKIN ABOUT !