MARYVILLE VS SOUTHDOYLE

OLDWALLANDHIGH

Maryville is still getting lucky, man. Coach Quarter or whatever needs to admit it. Just because they have won 7 in a row...What's the big deal? I would say South Doyle should probably win this one. One thing is for sure..I know South Doyle would win if they were playing basketball. Maryville hasn't had a good basketball team in a long time.

I think my IQ just dropped 10 points with that statement

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DADDY JACK CHANGED THEM GUYS UP A LOT.

COULD HAVE BEEN SAM ROBERTS. OR COULD HAVE BEEN BOBBY REX EVERETT. OR THE OTHER COMPTON. STEVE OR BIG DAVE. OR LAW. I WILL FIND OUT.

DAD BURN THIS C. R. S. (cant remember stuff) lol

I heard that on the C.R.S.!!!! I can't believe I could ever forget that name. I think it was Scott Law.

The Shriners game was played the summer after the 76' season. My old brain is failing me. Who was the good linebacker for Walland in 76'?

FORGOT TO MENTION TIM LEDBETTER.....#35 LB & T

STEVE COMPTON .....................................#42 LB & WR & HB

SAM ROBERTS..........................................#33 WR & HB & LB

BOBBY EVERETT.......................................#11 LB & HB

SCOTT LAW............................................#52 LB & G

FORGOT TO MENTION TIM LEDBETTER.....#35 LB & TSTEVE COMPTON .....................................#42 LB & WR & HBSAM ROBERTS..........................................#33 WR & HB & LBBOBBY EVERETT.......................................#11 LB & HBSCOTT LAW............................................#52 LB & G

It was Scott Law. The Maryville players did not play with us because they wanted their last game to be the state championship. I guess I can't blame them now, but I was friends with all of those guys and resented it at the time. I new we would have our hands full with those Walland guys without Maryville.That Shrine All-Star game was not a good idea because it was played in July and everybody was out of shape (except me of course).Bill Cochran (Alcoa) and Skip Murrin (Lanier) were our coaches. Skip freaked out when he saw my mouth.Did I mention I played at Alcoa?

not disrespecting steve or anything, i have to disagree on the best player.

i would put sam roberts in there first, then steve then bobby rex, then gregory.

OLDWALLANDHIGH, korrect me if'un eye'm rong butt eye beeleeve Kent "Sam" Roberts graduated in tha sprang of '76 and maybee them othur fellers and did not play on the '76 football team. Eye thank Tim Ivens was tha maine runner fer tha Indians in '76.

Maryville is still getting lucky, man. Coach Quarter or whatever needs to admit it. Just because they have won 7 in a row...What's the big deal? I would say South Doyle should probably win this one. One thing is for sure..I know South Doyle would win if they were playing basketball. Maryville hasn't had a good basketball team in a long time.

Yeah since way back to last year when they won the State Championship.

Who cares about walland high? This thread is about South Doyle and MARYVILLE.Maryville wins friday but it wont be as easy as they think! If you all want to talk about walland go down by the creek and talk about it we dont care!

Wah..wah..wah....go get a fresh diaper and clean pacifier! /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />