MARYVILLE VS SOUTHDOYLE

OLDWALLANDHIGH

Maryville better watch out for a sneaky bunch of Cherokees. They should be 5-2 but in reality they are 3-4. They gave a couple of games away. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Sorta like they Indians gave away Manhattan for a few trinkets.

Watch out Maryville those Cherokees may sneak on you like they did the Cats and take a few scalps. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Back to reality for S.D. this week. Maryville wins big while they refine their running game for the stretch run.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few thangs consern me about this gaim.

*South Doil has some big kids and sum vurry athlettic kids.

*South Doil has a vurry good rushin attack....One of tha better wons in 3-4A.

*South Doil iz comin off a big win.

*Coach Hutchins has tha "formula."

[/quote

HEY STARS, CONCERNS ARE OK.

BUT WORRIES ARE NEEDLESS.......................(I BELIEVE) .................THE PATH IS LIT.................LOL

AND YEAH TO CLAW AND ANYBODY ELSE THAT NEEDS TO KNOW.

DADDY JACK, FROM OLE WHS. IS STILL AROUND AND GOING STRONG.

THATS THE WAY HE TRAINED EM UP ON THE HILL. JUST LIKE THE LITTLE BUNNY.

WE GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON...................LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS BOYS.

DADDY JACK, FROM OLE WHS. IS STILL AROUND AND GOING STRONG.

THATS THE WAY HE TRAINED EM UP ON THE HILL. JUST LIKE THE LITTLE BUNNY.

WE GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON...................LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS BOYS.

OLDWALLANDHIGH, Coach Story used to tell tha story about since thay didn't haiv enny blockin sleds, that he used to push A.J.'s car up that "old hill" at WHS. Saw an old "Walland Indians 1975 State Champs" license plate the other day.

OLDWALLANDHIGH, Coach Story used to tell tha story about since thay didn't haiv enny blockin sleds, that he used to push A.J.'s car up that "old hill" at WHS. Saw an old "Walland Indians 1975 State Champs" license plate the other day.

Yall are showin' your age. Not many people on here ever heard of Walland High School and Daddy Jack. A certain All-State Fullback knocked out five of my teeth in the 1977 Shrine All-Star game at Everett High School. I guess my only redemption was I walked into the Blount Memorial Emergency Room and they carried him in on a bacboard. I think that collision ended the Shrine All-Star game.

Yall are showin' your age. Not many people on here ever heard of Walland High School and Daddy Jack. A certain All-State Fullback knocked out five of my teeth in the 1977 Shrine All-Star game at Everett High School. I guess my only redemption was I walked into the Blount Memorial Emergency Room and they carried him in on a bacboard. I think that collision ended the Shrine All-Star game.

my age is great..........and its the lose of anyone on this board that has no idea of walland high school or daddy jack renfro. lol

5 teeth in 1977 ? FB from walland? we shut that place down in 5/1977.

my age is great..........and its the lose of anyone on this board that has no idea of walland high school or daddy jack renfro. lol

5 teeth in 1977 ? FB from walland? we shut that place down in 5/1977.

The Shriners game was played the summer after the 76' season. My old brain is failing me. Who was the good linebacker for Walland in 76'?

Compton?

Don't remember if Compton played linebacker but he played fullback... I'm sure of that because he pancaked my bottom leadblocking for Coulter early in Lanier game... On cold, rainy mornings I can still feel the effects.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> or maybe thats just my age catching up......