Gibson Co. @ Westview

GCPioneer

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FG1 is into SATIRE. We just can't figure out exactly what it is that he is satirizing! He should try the MacDonalds in Dresden wearing his Westview colors. Everyone would run in fright and he could get all the game pieces in the store for free. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

On a serious note, everyone keep Brian West in your thoughts and prayers.

Sure will...what happened???

I've heard the Markei Guy excuse so many times,

Ok So if you've heard than you understand that antone would've seen a much better RB that night.. and that it wouldn't have even been close...

HAHAHA!!! I would hope he saw a better and more experienced RB...BTW Antoine finished a few hundred yards in front of Markei Guy that year and Antoine was only a sophomore /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

UPSET CITY THIS WEEK!!! 28-27 GC!!!

HAHAHA!!! I would hope he saw a better and more experienced RB...BTW Antoine finished a few hundred yards in front of Markei Guy that year and Antoine was only a sophomore /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

UPSET CITY THIS WEEK!!! 28-27 GC!!!

I have sit back and not posted anything this year but i think it is time. It is obvious that westview is a good team this year and t doesn't sound like they are over looking anybody this year. To gcpioneer antoine is a good running back but will never be as good as markei guy or any runningback that has ever went through the westview program. It sounds to me like antoine is the best thing that has ever came through GC. you know that year in and year out westview is gonna have a great running back. I know that the pioneers will be ready on friday but coach coady will have his troops ready to perform again and i look for the chargers to prevail in this region matchup and the chargers remain undefeated. good luck to boh teams.

westview-42

gc-14

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have sit back and not posted anything this year but i think it is time. It is obvious that westview is a good team this year and t doesn't sound like they are over looking anybody this year. To gcpioneer antoine is a good running back but will never be as good as markei guy or any runningback that has ever went through the westview program. It sounds to me like antoine is the best thing that has ever came through GC. you know that year in and year out westview is gonna have a great running back. I know that the pioneers will be ready on friday but coach coady will have his troops ready to perform again and i look for the chargers to prevail in this region matchup and the chargers remain undefeated. good luck to boh teams.

westview-42

gc-14

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Antoine is the best RB to come through Gibson Co.....and you CAN'T say that a RB comes through Martin every year and is better than Antoine...Antoine is one of the top running backs around...if he were at Trenton this year with Kendall in a dual threat as that he would easily be leading West TN in rushing yards....Antoine IMO is the same style RB as Markei Guy it's just the fact that Markei has had a better team around him...your post is biased towards Westview...you guys produce a good team year in and year out and IMO this is ya'lls year to shine and it'd be great to see you guys play at Murfreesboro...I just can't let people run over the Gibson Co. program because they are not known for success...

Nothing against Gunningham or GC but Guy was much better than Cunningham. I've only seen Cunningham play three or four games but I've never really been impressed. He's a good back but thre are better. I've seen him run down from behind and I've never really seen him run thru a tackle. IMHO I think he may be a little overrated and I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that everyone gives him the he's on a bad team edge. And like I said Cunningham is a good back but Guy was in an elite class.