EAST HICKMAN VS. LORETTO

eaglepride

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What roster were you looking at ? The only Sr. on the team that actually plays is # 21 unfortunatly he plays both sides of the ball and exaustion led him to get burned a few times while playing safety in the 4th quarter, and there is 1 other that punts # 71 . besides that no other Seniors play, i dont think there are any more on the team. did you not notice that East Hickmans line averaged 150 lbs ? Harpeth has some huge kids, those Freshmen and sophmores held them all night until fatigue set in 2 min into the 4th quarter, as far as juniors..... I think there may be 4 on the team, all your kids that were the key players were freshmen and sophmores. The only reason Harpeth won was fatigue, Coaches are great and did what they had to do, kids just got tired. If they would have had some fresh legs to help # 21 , and 1 or 2 line players, East would of won that game.

You really are pretty clueless. You act like Harpeth dresses 70 kids. Harpeth maybe dresses 10 more than east, and like ks said, we are very young. If you think about it, we have 4 seniors that contribute enough for a win, but our sophomores are the ones getting us yards, and scoring us touchdowns. You all can talk all the stuff you want about almost winning, but you didnt win. East will get there first and only win against Loretto, until next year when you all play them again. So take it for what you will, Harpeth is here to stay for the next three years.

According to the rosters, East dresses more than Harpeth. They had 46 listed on the roster. Harpeth's lucky to have 34 in pads.

From the Tennessean: 9 seniors, 11 juniors, 45 total

2007 East Hickman Football roster

No. Player Position Ht. Wt. Class

2 Austin Lehman QB/DB SO

3 Chris Newland WR/DB FR

4 Chris Farley RB/DB SO

5 Chris Meyer WR/DB JR

6 Matt Brady WR/DB SR

7 Logan Wilbanks WR/LB FR

9 Andrew Fisher WR/DB SR

10 Derrick Gossett QB/DB FR

14 Sterling Anderson WR/DB SO

15 Thomas Yeargan WR/DB FR

16 Kyle Iles RB/LB FR

17 Brandon Tidwell WR/LB FR

18 Blake Grahm RB/LB SO

20 Lamar Collier RB/DB FR

21 Lee Zeigler WR/DB SR

22 Jacob Voyles RB/LB SO

24 Trey Arrowood RB/DB SO

25 Adrian Rayes RB/LB JR

29 Josh Boliou WR/DB SO

30 Robert Anderson RB/LB FR

31 William Allen WR/DB SR

32 Brett Cadieu WR/LB JR

34 Zack Miles RB/LB FR

39 Justin Jennette RB/LB JR

42 Chris Gordon RB/LB FR

49 Blake Lilly RB/LB FR

50 Anthony Daniels OL/DL SR

51 Dalton Scoggins OL/DL JR

52 James Crabtree OL/DL JR

53 Curtis Phillips OL/LB SO

54 Herby Watts OL/DL SR

55 Ollie Ragsdale OL/LB SO

56 Matt Ferguson OL/DL SO

57 Jeremy Jackson OL/DL SR

60 Brad Hargrove OL/DL JR

63 Zack Roberts OL/DL JR

66 Tim Woods OL/DL JR

67 Josh Chessor OL/DL SO

71 Kevin Wilson OL/DL SR

72 Roy Johnson OL/DL JR

74 Justin Gramlin OL/DL SR

75 Jake Barnhill OL/DL SO

77 Alex Collier OL/DL FR

85 Kenneth Waynick WR/LB JR

87 Dalton Frazier WR/DB SO

From the Tennessean:

8 seniors, 8 juniors, 38 total (6 of these guys aren't on the team any longer and there's 2 or 3 new guys)

2007 Harpeth Football roster

4 Daniel Beasley RB/DB 6-3 165 SR

5 Dakota Seagraves RB/LB 6-0 170 FR

6 Perry Horkins RB/DB 6-0 165 SO

7 Justin Cox QB/DB 5-8 140 JR

8 Damean Sawyer RB/DB 5-6 125 FR

10 Jeremy Roark QB/DB 5-11 170 SO

12 Brooks Morris RB/LB 5-6 140 FR

18 David Stapleton TE/LB 6-1 175 JR

21 Joshua Bandy RB/DB 5-8 130 FR

22 Justin Pruitt RB/LB 5-8 165 SR

24 Raymond Hayes RB/DB 5-5 125 SO

30 Jonathan Tucker RB/LB 5-9 165 FR

32 Joel Fletcher RB/LB 5-10 195 JR

33 Jesse Dallas RB/DB 5-7 150 SO

36 Tanner Cox RB/DB 5-2 115 FR

40 Jordan Clark TE/DL 5-11 180 JR

43 Eddie Sotomayor RB/LB 5-10 215 SR

44 Zach Laws RB/LB 5-8 200 SO

46 Patrick Clark RB/DB 5-8 160 SR

51 Jordan Richardson OL/LB 5-8 170 SO

52 Travis Stanfield OL/LB 5-6 180 SO

56 Andrew Hudgins OL/LB 5-11 200 JR

57 Jacob Conalser OL/DL 5-9 200 SO

63 Nathan Plunk OL/DL 5-7 200 FR

64 Nathan Ferrell OL/DL 5-9 225 SO

66 Will Steverson OL/DL 5-9 145 FR

70 Steven Dixon OL-DL 6-8 265 SR

71 Zach Douglas OL/DL 6-3 305 SO

72 Mark McMillin OL-DL 6-4 300 SR

74 Dalton Schofill OL/DL 6-0 175 FR

75 John Hogan OL/DL 6-2 240 SR

76 Joe Thomas OL/DL 5-10 170 FR

81 Gary Bunning III RB/DB 5-11 160 SO

82 Kendrick Jones OL/DL 6-4 210 JR

86 Chris Nobes RB/DB 6-1 140 JR

88 Joseph Mangrum TE/LB 6-2 195 SR

55 Michael Seeber DT/G 5-10 230 JR

42 Emmanuel Tally RB/DB 5-8 145 FR

Don't know how accurate this is but I heard from a good source that East is down to 28 on the team.

I guess that's the problem. I said from the beginning that I was going off the rosters that were printed for the game. The point remains that Harpeth and East are playing mostly sophomores with some juniors and senior sprinkled in. In their game on Friday, 3 of those seniors didn't play at all and one only a quarter and 4 of the juniors didn't play) That leaves what? 4 seniors and 4 juniors that played? The JV game will look very similar tonight except alot of our sophomores won't be playing in it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

According to the rosters, East dresses more than Harpeth. They had 46 listed on the roster. Harpeth's lucky to have 34 in pads.

From the Tennessean: 9 seniors, 11 juniors, 45 total

2007 East Hickman Football roster

2 Austin Lehman QB/DB SO

3 Chris Newland WR/DB FR

4 Chris Farley RB/DB SO

5 Chris Meyer WR/DB JR

6 Matt Brady WR/DB SR

7 Logan Wilbanks WR/LB FR

9 Andrew Fisher WR/DB SR

10 Derrick Gossett QB/DB FR

14 Sterling Anderson WR/DB SO

15 Thomas Yeargan WR/DB FR

16 Kyle Iles RB/LB FR

17 Brandon Tidwell WR/LB FR

18 Blake Grahm RB/LB SO

20 Lamar Collier RB/DB FR

21 Lee Zeigler WR/DB SR

22 Jacob Voyles RB/LB SO

24 Trey Arrowood RB/DB SO

25 Adrian Rayes RB/LB JR

29 Josh Boliou WR/DB SO

30 Robert Anderson RB/LB FR

31 William Allen WR/DB SR

32 Brett Cadieu WR/LB JR

34 Zack Miles RB/LB FR

39 Justin Jennette RB/LB JR

42 Chris Gordon RB/LB FR

49 Blake Lilly RB/LB FR

50 Anthony Daniels OL/DL SR

51 Dalton Scoggins OL/DL JR

52 James Crabtree OL/DL JR

53 Curtis Phillips OL/LB SO

54 Herby Watts OL/DL SR

55 Ollie Ragsdale OL/LB SO

56 Matt Ferguson OL/DL SO

57 Jeremy Jackson OL/DL SR

60 Brad Hargrove OL/DL JR

63 Zack Roberts OL/DL JR

66 Tim Woods OL/DL JR

67 Josh Chessor OL/DL SO

71 Kevin Wilson OL/DL SR

72 Roy Johnson OL/DL JR

74 Justin Gramlin OL/DL SR

75 Jake Barnhill OL/DL SO

77 Alex Collier OL/DL FR

85 Kenneth Waynick WR/LB JR

87 Dalton Frazier WR/DB SO

that roster is so old........ i think it looks like the spring roster........... they are at 28 maybe 29. a few more left last week. only the truly committed are staying the full ride, that sophmore class will rip harpeth apart next year and for many years to come.

I guess that's the problem. I said from the beginning that I was going off the rosters that were printed for the game. The point remains that Harpeth and East are playing mostly sophomores with some juniors and senior sprinkled in. In their game on Friday, 3 of those seniors didn't play at all and one only a quarter and 4 of the juniors didn't play) That leaves what? 4 seniors and 4 juniors that played? The JV game will look very similar tonight except alot of our sophomores won't be playing in it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And tonight .....you will lose /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that roster is so old........ i think it looks like the spring roster........... they are at 28 maybe 29. a few more left last week. only the truly committed are staying the full ride, that sophmore class will rip harpeth apart next year and for many years to come.

Just saying. They haven't so far. Beat 'em in middle school, beat 'em this year. They've got 2 more years left. #10, #6, #24, #71, #57, #64, #52. Those are all sophomores that start for Harpeth. You might recognize some of them.....

And tonight .....you will lose /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We might. At least 5 of those sophomores won't play JV tonight.