EAST HICKMAN VS. LORETTO

eaglepride

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pulling for you East boys. My boy played with the freshman and sophmores during his middle school yrs at east. I know you guys have the talent and the heart, just keep on keeping on. We are all Hickman County residents and I'll be pulling for you guys. I hope you are pulling for us on our trip to the big Hohenwald this week as well.

oh yea im pullin for yall i hope yall win state i wish i could see yall beat lewis this week but ill be at the east game.

thanks. Then Harpeth and East were about even on available players last week.Good luck against Loretto.

yea that game roster wise was even. thanks

Get Ready Eagles...........your first win is coming! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

East Hickman by 14. Good luck to the Eagles and to the Crazy Train Jake Voyles. Hope the train horn blows all night at Eagle Stadium. Looking for a Hickman County sweep tomorrow night!

Bottom line is East is beginning a new school. Any 11th or 12th graders they might have certainly were not all stars last year at Hickman or they would have stayed and played. I would be willing to bet they didnt get on the field at all at Hickman. Just SURVIVING a beginning year like East has had, is an accomplishment. Harpeth is still trying to recover from several years ago fall out amongst the administration, and out of control coaching staff, and down numbers in football due to both. East is playing with 9th and 10th graders, they are a jv team. Harpeth is, or at least should be, more than that.

Give East a few years.........they will be just fine.

East Hickman by 14. Good luck to the Eagles and to the Crazy Train Jake Voyles. Hope the train horn blows all night at Eagle Stadium. Looking for a Hickman County sweep tomorrow night!

Im surprised there is no more talk on how East was going to pound on Loretto oh yea they didnt. Nice call on that sweep you can stop looking for it now.

Does anyone have any stats and or details on this game? I have looked at the Tennessean, and there is nothing posted there. Loretta won I have seen....but thats it. Would appreciate any stats or details.....Thank you.

well all i can tell you is that east couldnt stop the running game and also couldnt catch the ball. if we would have caught more it would have been closer but it happens. 45-20 was the final score.

well all i can tell you is that east couldnt stop the running game and also couldnt catch the ball. if we would have caught more it would have been closer but it happens. 45-20 was the final score.

Yea that is what i heard, I heard one player was hit like 7 times in the chest with the ball for good yardage but could not catch it, also heard the coach took 2 of the best defensive players out for the first half just to prove a point. they went in second half and they scored no more, so as i see it the Coach lost my East boys that game. I hate it for then as hard as they worked........but now it is Centervilles turn to come to east.....

Yea that is what i heard, I heard one player was hit like 7 times in the chest with the ball for good yardage but could not catch it, also heard the coach took 2 of the best defensive players out for the first half just to prove a point. they went in second half and they scored no more, so as i see it the Coach lost my East boys that game. I hate it for then as hard as they worked........but now it is Centervilles turn to come to east.....

It was not Coaches fault, just still in the weeding out process, there is still some bad apples. I was there seen it all, we definetly need a reciever, but had the catches been made, it would of been a lot closer, Quarterback was throwing the ball well. They did not look near as good defensivly as they did against Harpeth, but they are young and will come along fine. On another note it was pretty sad to see a low class team act like they did after the game, to go to the 50 yard line and celebrate like they won the superbowl not shaking East hands on our own field. that was uncalled for, I am glad coach sent our boys to the locker room, We will remeber that Loretto.............. low class,no class.