Riverdale: For real or frod

wbballer22

first off im at a loss on where all this other discussion is coming in...the topic asked a question, is riverdale for real or frod (fraud). well, they ARE for real and a win over 7-0 WC this friday would go a long way to help proving that.

its obvious what this fellas intentions were making this post tho, to try and down a team thats better than its own and put them on the same level playing field. smyrna (poster Bdogg in particular) does that ALOT on here as our region opponent also, it is clear when people dont take care of business and find themselves at 5-2 they get envious. but naw this aint a clip at smyrna at all, cause i will take 5-2 smyrna ALL day over 5-2 WB. smyrna proved they can handle themselves against the rest of the state if they can ever get past riverdale.

WB has wins over Sevier County, Dobyns Bennett, Ooltewah, and Oak Ridge...with two losses, one of which is Maryville...a team that no one in Region 4 could beat...and the other is to Farragut...which came down to a two-point conversion even though our defense played the worst game they could possibly play all night long.

"Maryville...a team no one in Region 4 could beat..." you see thats debatable, cause no one in region 4 has played them. i, for one, beg to differ. the only SURE things is no one from region 2 could beat them because they actually had a shot.

with farragut, saying your "defense played the worst game they could possibly play all night long" implies you think they arent a good team, so that must mean you think WB got beat by a bad team which also makes WB a...bad team (by your own standard).

see i put no opinion into these last 2 statements, i am using your excuses against you to tell the other side of the story you dont wanna tell

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off im at a loss on where all this other discussion is coming in...the topic asked a question, is riverdale for real or frod (fraud). well, they ARE for real and a win over 7-0 WC this friday would go a long way to help proving that.

its obvious what this fellas intentions were making this post tho, to try and down a team thats better than its own and put them on the same level playing field. smyrna (poster Bdogg in particular) does that ALOT on here as our region opponent also, it is clear when people dont take care of business and find themselves at 5-2 they get envious. but naw this aint a clip at smyrna at all, cause i will take 5-2 smyrna ALL day over 5-2 WB. smyrna proved they can handle themselves against the rest of the state if they can ever get past riverdale.

"Maryville...a team no one in Region 4 could beat..." you see thats debatable, cause no one in region 4 has played them. i, for one, beg to differ. the only SURE things is no one from region 2 could beat them because they actually had a shot.

with farragut, saying your "defense played the worst game they could possibly play all night long" implies you think they arent a good team, so that must mean you think WB got beat by a bad team which also makes WB a...bad team (by your own standard).

see i put no opinion into these last 2 statements, i am using your excuses against you to tell the other side of the story you dont wanna tell

ha ha looks like the state is still hating on the dale huh td i think they are getting fustrated cause every year we are suppose to fall off and we are still #1. dont hate cause u wish u were us

But don't let that fool you. Holding the leading rusher in 2-5A to 34 yards and allowing a grand total of three points and three first downs on defense doesn't mean anything. Ask Oak Ridge about how much their past championships helped them in that game. Or ask Benny Monroe how his speed got him completely destroyed, 32-0.

wait you held the best running back in the region to 306 yards his name was Andre Sterling remember him /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

If you had been able to attend the WB vs. Maryville game...you would see a different side to the story. That's all I'm going to say on that without going places that this thread shouldn't go.

I never said Farragut isn't a good team. Farragut is a very good team. I just think we're better. We played a bad game...it happens to everyone, and isn't too hard to imagine, considering we were coming off one of the toughest losses ever for this football team.

If you had been able to attend the WB vs. Maryville game...you would see a different side to the story. That's all I'm going to say on that without going places that this thread shouldn't go.

I never said Farragut isn't a good team. Farragut is a very good team. I just think we're better. We played a bad game...it happens to everyone, and isn't too hard to imagine, considering we were coming off one of the toughest losses ever for this football team.

difference between WB and riverdale then is riverdale has bad games and wins. i honestly think our dline played their worst this year friday against lebanon, we didnt give up 306 yards to a single runningback tho, we gave up 156 yards total on 37 attempts from 4 different backs.

while we are elaborating on this farragut loss, yall gave up 36 points that single game. riverdale has given up 47 the whole season (6 of those to antioch on a hail mary pass with 0:00 on the clock).

i understand WB is 2 points away from being 7-0, but man dont be starting threads cause your envious of a team that is 7-0.

difference between WB and riverdale then is riverdale has bad games and wins. i honestly think our dline played their worst this year friday against lebanon, we didnt give up 306 yards to a single runningback tho, we gave up 156 yards total on 37 attempts from 4 different backs.

while we are elaborating on this farragut loss, yall gave up 36 points that single game. riverdale has given up 47 the whole season (6 of those to antioch on a hail mary pass with 0:00 on the clock).

i understand WB is 2 points away from being 7-0, but man dont be starting threads cause your envious of a team that is 7-0.

The question is who has Riverdale played, when you play teams like Farragut, Maryville, OR, of course you will give up points.

ha ha looks like the state is still hating on the dale huh td i think they are getting fustrated cause every year we are suppose to fall off and we are still #1. dont hate cause u wish u were us

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that was funny region 2-AAAAA wanting to be like Riverdale. Riverdale has had a great past but this year is what matters right now and to all the Riverdale people you prance on to state like i said before cause you play a bunch of cupcakes.

schedule some of the teams like Oak Ridge Ooltewah Farrugut William Blount and McMinn and we will see how you rseason turns out.um just like the rest of us usually at least 2 losses. and for the rest about people saying that Farragut is bad they are not they have a very tough team.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

that was funny region 2-AAAAA wanting to be like Riverdale. Riverdale has had a great past but this year is what matters right now and to all the Riverdale people you prance on to state like i said before cause you play a bunch of cupcakes.

schedule some of the teams like Oak Ridge Ooltewah Farrugut William Blount and McMinn and we will see how you rseason turns out.um just like the rest of us usually at least 2 losses. and for the rest about people saying that Farragut is bad they are not they have a very tough team.

yes i agree completely they couldnt handle a region like 2-5a

Yes! Riverdale is for real! I know your region is very tough but Riverdale also plays in a very tough region! Thats why they have been successfull this year and in the past! Only time will tell who will be holding the gold ball in Dec. Why don't schools from your region schedule Wilson Central,Smyrna,LaVergne, Oakland,Lebanon,Riverdale,Blackman or Siegel. I know for sure these are the two best regions in the state! Good luck to your schools the rest of the way and I'm sure these two regions will meet in the semi-final! Would be very suprised if that did not happen!