Marshall Co vs. Spring Hill

mctigermom

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me say something. Im sick and tired of all of this nonsense yeah this team is rolling now but they are far from where they need to be. they will win this week but they are about to get theirs.

About to get theirs?????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I take it that you don't like Marshall Co. to beat David Lipscomb or Giles Co. then yoyo.

Well let me let you in on a little information MC is not on the same level as Giles or Lipscomb. MC is not a contender they are a pretender.

[/quo

Go ahead and bad-mouth if you want. These boys have worked hard and have deserved each win. It seems to me they are on the same level! They have the same record!I don't pretend to know who's gonna win against MC, GC and DL.....but I betcha it's gonna be some great games. I personally think they are ALL contenders...and we'll support our Tigers all the way!!! Go Tigers!!!

Well let me let you in on a little information MC is not on the same level as Giles or Lipscomb. MC is not a contender they are a pretender.

Not that I would need to come to the aid of allaboutsports....but I got to tell you right now...yoyo....take a breath...if you breath oxygen, then you are on Earth....take another breath...if it is methane...then you are from Mars....which is about as far out as you are. MC is much closer to the real deal..(tough to say that)

yoyo......that is a good name for you...from my old ancestors...yoyo means "he who speaks with tongue in motion and brain not in gear...leaving big trail of bs on pathway of life.

Not that I would need to come to the aid of allaboutsports....but I got to tell you right now...yoyo....take a breath...if you breath oxygen, then you are on Earth....take another breath...if it is methane...then you are from Mars....which is about as far out as you are. MC is much closer to the real deal..(tough to say that)

yoyo......that is a good name for you...from my old ancestors...yoyo means "he who speaks with tongue in motion and brain not in gear...leaving big trail of bs on pathway of life.

I think yoyo is just trying to provide some bulletin board material for the Tigers to get them fired up for the next weeks to come. DO NOT PAY HIM ANY ATTENTION!!!!

Hey bulldog, your Partiots have a great opportunity this week to break their 6-GAME SKID!!!! Montgomery Central has lost 25 CONSECUTIVE GAMES dating all the way back to week two of the 2005 season when they beat Spring Hill 20-0. They were a playoff team the year prior to that one as well. MY HOW A TEAM'S FORTUNES CAN TURN QUICKLY!!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

A yoyo -- he's up, he's down, he's up, he's down. Yoyo -- I have no idea what made you think that in your third post here on the T you are anything other than a pretender yourself.

The only other thing that I have to say concerning your post is thanks for the locker room material. I know of 75 young men who would like to show you personally how much of a pretender they really are.

The best team that Marshall County has on tap this week is the game with the Spring Hill Raiders. If for no other reason that Spring Hill gets up for this game then it is the connection to Marshall County and their head coach. Being a one time Tiger player is the best reason for Coach McKnight to want to win this game.

Marshall County should win this game convincingly if you compare the two teams on paper -- but we all know the game isn't played on paper.

Guys -- Keep you're heads screwed on straight and take care of the business at hand which is Spring Hill --

See ya there