7AAA Girls Basketball

PHargis

Some halftime scores: Warren County has only 2 baskets for the entire half and trails Blackman 22-11 at the half, Siegel leads White County 26-17 at the half and Lebanon has about a 15 point lead over Oakland at the half. No details on Riverdale and Cookeville.

Finals across 7aaa tonight: Blackman over Warren 45-23, Cookeville big over Riverdale 46-26, White County comes from behind and defeats Siegel 53-47, and Lebanon gets the win over Oakland tonight. The district is tightening-up !!!!

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great game tonight by Cookeville their coach had a great game plan and the players executed it PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!!our players worked hard and played hard it just wasnt our night and cookeville had a lot to do with that sometimes when you show up for a game it seems that nothing can go your way and that was us tonight glad we got that over with and we can move on to the next game

KEEP WORKING HARD LADIES

Finals across 7aaa tonight: Blackman over Warren 45-23, Cookeville big over Riverdale 46-26, White County comes from behind and defeats Siegel 53-47, and Lebanon gets the win over Oakland tonight. The district is tightening-up !!!!

Cookeville led by Masters for the second game with 18 points and about 7 rebounds. Helton 13 points and 11 rebounds. riverdale had no one in double figures but dickerson had 7 and Davis had 6 to lead them

Blackman was led by Nowlin with 12 and Campell with 12 and Warren led by hall with 7 and Frazier with 6. lebanon was led by the Elies and Oakland was led by King.

Siegel was led by Faulkner and there are no stats on White.

Cookeville led by Masters for the second game with 18 points and about 7 rebounds. Helton 13 points and 11 rebounds. riverdale had no one in double figures but dickerson had 7 and Davis had 6 to lead themBlackman was led by Nowlin with 12 and Campell with 12 and Warren led by hall with 7 and Frazier with 6. lebanon was led by the Elies and Oakland was led by King.Siegel was led by Faulkner and there are no stats on White.

Faulkner had a game high 13 and White County was led by Cash with 10. The game was very low scoring at first. The pace picked up late in the fourth.I know many of you may feel like its a bit too early to decide but Im interested in seeing who you believe the district MVP will be this year?

Riverdale was never in the game as Cookeville jumped out 12-4 in the first quarter and never looked back.

it was a great night for cookeville and a terrible night for my LADY WARRIORS it is like i said in my post their coach had a great game plan and the players did a great job of executing...it wasnt our night at the gym good thing for us though is there will be another night and i have full confidence in my ladies that they will bounce back strong

GO LADY WARRIORS

Faulkner had a game high 13 and White County was led by Cash with 10. The game was very low scoring at first. The pace picked up late in the fourth.I know many of you may feel like its a bit too early to decide but Im interested in seeing who you believe the district MVP will be this year?

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

While down some from previous years, the first half of District 7AAA coach T Strength Performance Ratings are as follows:

Riverdale 27th

Cookeville 29th

Siegel 43

lebanon 49

Blackman 76

White 79th

Warren 80th

Oakland 104th

The final first half records are:

Riverdale 6-1

Siegel 6-1

Cookeville 5-2

Lebanon 4-3

Blackman 3-4

Warren 2-5

White 2-5

Oakland 0-7

Things change quickly.

Riverdale 6-2

Siegel 6-2

Cookeville 6-2

Lebanon 4-4

Blackman 4-4

White 3-5

Warren 2-6

Oakland 0-8

Things change quickly.

Riverdale 6-2

Siegel 6-2

Cookeville 6-2

Lebanon 4-4

Blackman 4-4

White 3-5

Warren 2-6

Oakland 0-8

Things do change quickly. Coach Haley has made some changes to his starting rotation and playing some young talent we didn't see earlier in the year. Hopefully WC will keep improving and make some noise come district and region. Next year WC has to be the favorite in 7AAA.