Cumberland Co. at Coffee

RaiderRat

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CC will have play a good game to win. The wing-t cant be run half way it will have to be a hard nose game. CC needs to work on getting better this week Goodpasture and Lincoln to come.

Hmmm this could be a tough game for CC....meaning Cumberland Co lol. Not poking fun at them by no means but I just dont' see Cumberland winning this game anytime soon. Now I could be wrong as Coffee does have 23 seniors if my mind serves me right, but that's only 23, which means somewhere down the line these younger players are gaining experience, like against Warren Co. and as well as against Cumberland Co. The one thing I can predict, is Kanjanabout going over 1,000 yards Friday night. I believe he's like 56 yards shy of that mark. Not sure how far Tinsely and Goins are from it, but they might be close as well. I'll go with 47 in the first half for Coffee Co, and plenty of playing time for the young kids. I suppose the only dull point of the game will be the announcement of the homecoming court, which I hope it doesn't get staged like Warren Co.'s did. Anyways, good luck to both teams Friday night!

how is coffee's defensive front

In my opionion their stout! They get pressure on the qb and disrupt the run game up the middle. If you got the speed to get outside our front d-line then that'll be ur best chance at any run game. Or LB's are stout and getting really good pressure on the qb as well and our secondary has improved alot since the start of the season. I know you asked about our defensive front but I thought I'd include the rest of our D lol. On the front line, Cody Frame #60 also a SR is good at pressuring the QB and disrupting the running game as well as the rest of the D-line.

Hows the offense and defense looking for Cumberland Co? I know bad question as people don't show any respect for your program, but Coffee Co was in that boat for a long time as well. All things get better over time. Good luck to the Jets as well as the Raiders!