Goodpasture @ DCA predictions !

decleater

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really did not know that DCA fans were so cocky. They win a few games this year and start talking trash like they have been there before. Alcoa is the only team that can talk trash to GP since they have shown us up for the last 2 years in the final game.

Why doesn't DCA schedule some 3A-5A teams instead of all 1A & 2A?

Oh, one other thing---DCA has "been there before" Three State titles and a few runner's up. And, don't act like DCA has not had a competitve program year in and year out. CougarBrown have you helped any of the State Champion

GP teams, by actually playing, we mean.

yeah lets schedule some extremely crappy 3a-5a teams just so we can beat them and say "we schedule 3a-5a teams". most of the 1a and D2 teams we play are just as good as the 3a-5a teams you schedule. dca wins in a freaking blowout, 42-3.

Might want to change your user name sport. Wasn't too difficult to find out your name, position and height/weight off

The Tennessean website. Probably not a good idea to give the Cougars a specific target on Friday, assuming you play.

2006 3A state runner up crappy?

2006 5A state runner up crappy?

Might want to change your user name sport. Wasn't too difficult to find out your name, position and height/weight off

The Tennessean website. Probably not a good idea to give the Cougars a specific target on Friday, assuming you play.

I agree. I have never seen more people talk smack when they lose 65-7 the year before.

I agree. I have never seen more people talk smack when they lose 65-7 the year before.

Actually i am the real #65 for DCA and in reality i have the utmost respect for goodpasture and their program, and i really don't appreciate the people(hopefully not my own teammates) who thought it would be funny to make me look like an idiot. Its obvious goodpature has a great football team, but we also have a lot of pride at DCA and will do whatever we can to win on friday. good luck to both teams

ACTUALLY I'M #65 FOR DCA, and in reality i have the utmost respect for goodpasture and their program. I really don't appreciate the people(hopefully not my own teamates) who thought it would be funny to make me look like an idiot. Goodpasture obvioulsy has a great football program, but we have a lot of pride at DCA as well and will do whatever we can to win on friday. Good luck to both teams.

DCA and Goodpasture are two quality schools. Both have a wealth of athletic achievements and sound academics. Both schools are approximately the same size (DCA-335 GP-377) and have been "sent up" to the next level due to politics. But I digress, school size means squat to the powers that be - otherwise why would a school of over 1000 be playing a school of under 300 as happens in soccer and other sports labeled A-AA?

From what I know of these two teams and their present body of work, Goodpasture will prevail but it won't be a blowout. I think a three touchdown difference. It will be a good game! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Because we are a 1A team playing in 2A because of the multiplyer. You SHOULD be a 3-A team. You would be playing those teams anyway. And, I don't see any 8th graders listed as playing in any of the games you mentioned. Looks like your QB and most position players have been in most of all the games, unless the stats are wrong that are printed. And, we are not cocky, just defending our team. YOU Mr. CougarBrown, team manager, cook and equipment manager, started talking unpleasantries. And, if you want, we will let you sit in one of the portables during halftime, if you want. Cause we are nice like that.

By the way, is that the portable classrooms or the portable pottys? Do you provide the paper or should he bring his own? Maybe he can get grill fired up at the same time (for one of us).

Because we are a 1A team playing in 2A because of the multiplyer. You SHOULD be a 3-A team. You would be playing those teams anyway. And, I don't see any 8th graders listed as playing in any of the games you mentioned. Looks like your QB and most position players have been in most of all the games, unless the stats are wrong that are printed. And, we are not cocky, just defending our team. YOU Mr. CougarBrown, team manager, cook and equipment manager, started talking unpleasantries. And, if you want, we will let you sit in one of the portables during halftime, if you want. Cause we are nice like that.

As per TSSAA website

DCA enrollment 335

GP enrollment 377

http://www.tssaa.org/schdir/Schdir_Result.cfm

Here are a couple of recipes

Pan Fried Crow

Ingredients

2 eggs

seasoned bread crumbs or flour

oil or bacon grease

Preparation

Remove breast meat from as many crows as desired. Beat with meat mallet (for tenderizing). Dip pieces in beaten egg and then in bread crumbs or flour. Fry in oil in hot skillet. Bacon grease can be substituted by can smoke. Leave inside a tad pink.

Crock Pot Crow

Ingredients

12 - 16 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) (6 - 8 crows)

2 cups barbecue sauce

1 cup water

1/3 cup of brown sugar

1/3 cup of chopped onions

1/3 cup of chopped green peppers

salt and black pepper to taste

Preparation

Shred crow breasts into as small pieces as possible. Add to crock pot with all other ingredients. Cook in crock pot for 6 hours on low. Serve over rolls or bread. Makes 4 servings.

Crow In A Blanket

Ingredients

4 pieces of crow breast meat (no bones) per person

wild rice

bacon strips

butter

salt and black pepper

Preparation

Rub each crow breast piece with salt and pepper. Wrap each piece with a strip of bacon and place 2 wrapped pieces in aluminum foil. Cook at 300 degrees for 2 hours. Serve hot with steamed wild rice, generously buttered.

I couldn't figure out how a Goodpasture fan knows how to prepare crow but then I remembered that as much as you all talked last year to Alcoa you probably ate some either late that Friday Night or Saturday for sure right?

DCA and Goodpasture are two quality schools. Both have a wealth of athletic achievements and sound academics. Both schools are approximately the same size (DCA-335 GP-377) and have been "sent up" to the next level due to politics. But I digress, school size means squat to the powers that be - otherwise why would a school of over 1000 be playing a school of under 300 as happens in soccer and other sports labeled A-AA?

From what I know of these two teams and their present body of work, Goodpasture will prevail but it won't be a blowout. I think a three touchdown difference. It will be a good game! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

By the way, is that the portable classrooms or the portable pottys? Do you provide the paper or should he bring his own? Maybe he can get grill fired up at the same time (for one of us).

Soccerdad, we like you. For you, free use of one of the wonderful portables and free paper in the portapotty, just for you. As far as the grill, we thinketh CougarBrown can bring his own. Anyone who has his own recipes --probably travels with his own grill-right And, again, you are right--both schools are quality in both classroom and athletics.

Arrive early, we have more parking than GP, yeah, we sure do-------but it will be Standing Room Only--for sure!!!

Tell them at the front we cleared you for a "portable"

See ya Friday.