Hollow Rock-Bruceton @ Gleason

tigermanager58

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Butchie, how about keeping that fat mouth shut. I can't wait until your Rebels choke again in the playoffs. Ignorant, arrogant fans like you are what gives your town a bad name. Your school with 500 kids in it moves down to 1A and acts like you've done something. You've won just as many State Titles in Single A that you have in AA and the same amount that Gleason has. Gleason dresses, I believe, 24 kids with 5 being junior high kids and you wanna get on here and run your mouth. Grow up and act like an adult instead of trying to run down a bunch of kids that work their tails off. I saw where you talked about Greenfield too saying they must smoke too much because they were so out of shape, thats real classy of an adult to say. Maybe they were tired because for 8 straight weeks they have to play the same 11 kids every single play because with an enrollment of less than 150 kids its hard to have many on a football team. Same for Gleason.

Hey GCPioneer, I love how you always chime in with something to say to down Gleason or Greenfield. Maybe you should worry about your pioneers because you all have the worst AA boys athletic program overall in the state. You barely beat Halls and we DRILLED them at their place. I wish you would bring those pioneers over to play us!!

And to all those Bruceton fans, your guys played very hard tonight and seem like some classy kids with the way they handled themselves after the game. But maybe next time you as fans shouldn't run another program down before the game is even played. Crow anyone?

Congrats Bulldogs!!! You guys deserved it and played your guts out! Noah, Coach Bennett, and the rest of the Bulldog coaching staff has done an awesome job getting the most out of the talent at Gleason. We really enjoy as fans coming out on Friday night to watch a team that we know will play their tails off!! It would be scary to see what you guys could do with the extra 300 kids Mckenzie has!

Look you came out from under your rock.

Yea, sorry I don't have time to sit on CoachT and try to tell everyone how great my team is and how bad theirs stinks like you super cool guys!! I've got room under the rock for you once yall choke in the playoffs. Its really kind of sad that you all don't do better in the playoffs, must be because you stop playing teams with 1/3 of the enrollment and 20 kids on their team.

Thanks Chip, believe me we know not all Mckenzie fans are as petty as some that post on here.

Congrats to the Dogs on a huge region win tonight!! That is one of if not the biggest upsets in Gleason football history. I've figured all season that ya'll and or Greenfield would sneak up on someone this season. The talent is there it just takes a lot to get it all on the field at one time for 48 minutes!!!! Congrats again to the Bulldogs. Well done!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh and 10teamdistricts, not really wanting to get into a debate here or anything but, you really need to check your enrollment figures for MHS. You are 100 or so students high on your claim of 500. Also, for that matter, all of us are aware of the fact that teams like Gleason, Greenfield and South Fulton don't have the enrollment base that some of the rest of us do to draw players from. I've always had respect for those teams to go to the field and compete with whoever TSSAA says they have to play. Just a little reminder that sometimes things aren't always as they seem on here and we all take things wrong sometimes but, in general, most all of us are just havin' fun with our respective teams on here.

Anyway, my post is just to say "Well Done!!" to the Bulldogs from Mckenzie!! Ya'll definitely earned and deserved that win tonight!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

To the top for the Dogs!! Where you at Butchie? Counting those state championships? How about you GCPioneer? Celebrating that 3 win season, two of which came against Single A teams that both Greenfield and Gleason beat worse than you did?

Sweet...I post 1 post on this topic and get all this fame /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> lol...If Gleason were to attempt to play in region 8-2a they would be everyone's homecoming!!!! You would have NO chance in 8-2A...just think, Gibson Co. is moving down to 1A here in a few years after Medina gets their high school built...we can have that debate then...as for Gleason, I have friends that attend Gleason...I have nothing against them...You obviously won a great game tonight that not many people expected you to win!!! Good Luck next week!!!

Duckman, I stand corrected! You were correct about the 400 number. You always have been classy on here the last 3 or 4 years that I spent lurking but Butchie is nothing but an ignorant clown that is sadly probably a 50-60 year old man that runs his mouth about kids way to much. The fact is Mckenzie and Union City have a high enough enrollment to have "Freshmen" teams and play a freshmen schedule and our freshmen, all 5 of them, are our first subs. We only have about 5 kids per class and one of our 5 seniors left the game tonight in the first few minutes and was taken to the hospital. If this scenario happens at Mckenzie they just plug in another senior or at worst a junior. Gleason had to put in a 14 year old freshmen that played every defensive snap for 3 and a half quarters and every special teams play. It just bothers me that a couple of the real single A teams won't get a chance to make the playoffs this year, which they deserve, because two spots will be filled with AA teams. No way around it, its not fair. I know you all as fans have no control over what class you play in, but it just gets old with 10 pages every week hearing about how bad you're gonna whoop schools 1/3 of your size.