dickson county vs. Northeast

daniel24

both teams are coming off a loss, but i think dicksons loss is way more surprising and the score, but they still have a chance of winning the region, while northeast might not win a game, soo we probably know whos going to win this one, (but you never know) and whats the latest on the two teams, i dont really know much about dickson

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both teams are coming off a loss, but i think dicksons loss is way more surprising and the score, but they still have a chance of winning the region, while northeast might not win a game, soo we probably know whos going to win this one, (but you never know) and whats the latest on the two teams, i dont really know much about dickson

DC will score as many as they want. They will want to take out the frustrations of their loss to IHS on the other Eagles. This one will be a running clock to start the 3rd.

Northeast has had a rough year very rough year, for early season looks it looked like they were going to take the 6-5A by strom on thier good days but the wheels have been falling off for them slowly but surly but I'm never doubting out Northeast, they have the talent to overcome next year but they lose some key losses like OG Zach Williams 330lbs 6'3 and WR/QB Trvis Jones 5'11 170

They have all the talent in the world or just as much talent as any other Clarksville area team has. The only problem over there is the coaches. They definetly have the talent over there. and the vickery kid is a very good kid that will be a big loss.

I do not want to get on here and get on to coaches!! Northeast has many problems. The biggest problem is they are stuck in 5A and the only team in Clarksville that is 5A. THAT IS THE PROBLEM!!

Look at what Clarksville and Kenwood has done since they left 6 5A! If they were 4A with the other clarksville schools they would be doing much better.

You can even throw Henry County into that same boat. They are a good team, but they didn't do any good in 6 5A either!!

That is the PROBLEM!!

I do not want to get on here and get on to coaches!! Northeast has many problems. The biggest problem is they are stuck in 5A and the only team in Clarksville that is 5A. THAT IS THE PROBLEM!!

Look at what Clarksville and Kenwood has done since they left 6 5A! If they were 4A with the other clarksville schools they would be doing much better.

You can even throw Henry County into that same boat. They are a good team, but they didn't do any good in 6 5A either!!

That is the PROBLEM!!

When Clarksville High School Was in 6 5A they competed. They spent 4 years in 5A and went to the playoffs 2 of those year and just missing by a week ten game in another year. They were very competitive in 5A.

2001- lost to Galatin in first round

2004- lost to Franklin in second round 10-7 ( franklin went on to play in the championship that year)

I guess my point is region 6 5A is no excuse to not have a good football team. They have the talent they just dont produce.

That is the PROBLEM!!

Hasnt Northeast been blown out by ever team in Clarksville with the exception of a rebuilding Northwest team.

Northeast would be terrible in 4A as well

Hasnt Northeast been blown out by ever team in Clarksville with the exception of a rebuilding Northwest team.

Northeast would be terrible in 4A as well

yeah, but they played kenwood very good, 14-0, game could/should of been 14-7 or 7-0 kenwood got the breaks they needed, so i dont think they would win the region but they would win 5, 6 games

When Clarksville High School Was in 6 5A they competed. They spent 4 years in 5A and went to the playoffs 2 of those year and just missing by a week ten game in another year. They were very competitive in 5A.

2001- lost to Galatin in first round

2004- lost to Franklin in second round 10-7 ( franklin went on to play in the championship that year)

I guess my point is region 6 5A is no excuse to not have a good football team. They have the talent they just dont produce.

I agree no excuse for a bad team. but it does matter for number of wins. I did some checking and Clarksville did get the 4 seed both of those years that you are referring to. However, they did not start their winning more games until the move out of 5A. The clarksville schools belong toghether in one region of 4A.

You will have your certain teams that can compete, but not on an everyday thing in 5A!!

sorry that is what I believe.

Why don't all the Clarksville schools move up to play 5A? Why do you think? They want a chance and NE doesn't get that chance!!

6-5A is a meat grinder. Clarksville High making it to the playoffs one year they were in 6-5A is not a real high water mark. Ravenwood was playing a JV schedule and Indy was clearing ground for the school when Clarksville was in the region. They have found competition more to their liking in 4A. Kenwood was cannon fodder the years they were in that region, with Henry County a little better as far as competition. What also killed HC was the distance between them and the majority of the region. Northeast is in the same boat as Kenwood was in 6-5A.

All have fared better in 4A competition. So would Northeast. They may have some athletes but they are behind as far as being football players versus their competition.

DC will score as many as they want. They will want to take out the frustrations of their loss to IHS on the other Eagles. This one will be a running clock to start the 3rd.

unfortunately I think it doesnt matter for DC because that loss last week will probably cost them a spot in the playoffs. I think DC will finish with the same record as Independence and because of the head to head play Independence will get in and DC will be out.