dickson county vs. Northeast

daniel24

unfortunately I think it doesnt matter for DC because that loss last week will probably cost them a spot in the playoffs. I think DC will finish with the same record as Independence and because of the head to head play Independence will get in and DC will be out.

So I guess you think Independence and DC are playing for 4th and 5th place in the region? That means that Brentwood, Ravenwood and Franklin finish ahead of Indy and DC? We will know a lot more after tomorrow, but I think higher fo IHS and DC than you do obviously.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NE has some internal problems and administrative problems which impede their progress. They are running a neolithic offense and the defense needs to get a system and allow the kids to learn it.

I won't comment on the internal and administrative problems you elude to but I will comment on you neolithic offense comment. It is not the offense (double wing) that is the problem, it is the way they execute it. I know a lot of DW coaches that run it at the highest levels in high schools around the country. The scheme is not the problem I assure you.

So I guess you think Independence and DC are playing for 4th and 5th place in the region? That means that Brentwood, Ravenwood and Franklin finish ahead of Indy and DC? We will know a lot more after tomorrow, but I think higher fo IHS and DC than you do obviously.

You'r right we will know more after tonight but then it wouldn't be much of a prediction. I THINK it will end up:

Brentwood

Ravenwood

Franklin

Indy

in that order.

DC will score as many as they want. They will want to take out the frustrations of their loss to IHS on the other Eagles. This one will be a running clock to start the 3rd.

Yea i agree exactly with that. Tonight the freshmen will even have fun running up the score. And for the comment about DC not making the playoffs, you must be a complete idiot. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> DC only has 1 region loss, so they must lose the rest of their games. The cougars are seated 4th right now and will move up to at least 3rd because of the ravenwood/indy game tonight.

The Cunningham boy that played at Northeast i believe is currently a walk on at UT Knoxville, and the Cunningham that plays at Austin Peay is in no relation that i know of. DC has a tough road ahead of them having to still play ravenwood franklin, and tonights game against NE. After coming off that horrible loss to Independence DC will look to destroy NE. I'm not taking anything away from Indy the pettigrew kid is a beast, and DC gave the ball up i think four times. 3 fumbles and an INT that was caught at the at the 1 yard line with DC going in. It seemed as if Primm was trying to do to much in that one. Good Luck to all teams playing tonight and everyone be safe on the road. DC wins big.

Yea i agree exactly with that. Tonight the freshmen will even have fun running up the score. And for the comment about DC not making the playoffs, you must be a complete idiot. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> DC only has 1 region loss, so they must lose the rest of their games. The cougars are seated 4th right now and will move up to at least 3rd because of the ravenwood/indy game tonight.

Freshman don't play. Also, if DC wins tonight but lose their last two they could still miss out on the playoffs because of tie-breakers. DC could still finsih anywhere from 1st to 5th in the region. I believe DC and Indy are the only ones of the five who have a non-region win so that will help them both in case of a 3 way tie.

Freshman don't play. Also, if DC wins tonight but lose their last two they could still miss out on the playoffs because of tie-breakers. DC could still finsih anywhere from 1st to 5th in the region. I believe DC and Indy are the only ones of the five who have a non-region win so that will help them both in case of a 3 way tie.

DC will win with no problem tonight its the next two games that are going to be a very difficult task and one I don't believe they can pull off. It will be crucial to win at least one of those games if they don't they are probably out of the playoffs.

Freshman do play in HC I guess your freshman are not that good