Glencliff Vs. Hillwood

hilltopper12

No doubt about it.

You have Tennessee-Alabama; USC-ND; Auburn-LSU & WHO CAN FORGET THE 2 BIG ONES BABY!!!!

Florida-Kentucky & South Florida-Rutgers

Are the Buckeyes playing anyone worth mentioning this week???? I know they play at PSU in "Happy Valley" next week.

I think they play Michigan State.

That doesn't have much to do with Hillwood though.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they play Michigan State.

That doesn't have much to do with Hillwood though.

Their uniforms are GREEN /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I guess since Glencliff already beat Northwest this season I will root for Hillwood to break through the win column.

The Truth is Hillwood will continue to lose until they can have a coach build a program.

The Truth is that their principal should let coaches coach, and give them time before firing them.

The Truth is that neither of these teams should be playing 5A ball.

The Truth is that Glencliff is missing two top coaches from this year so this could be a close game.

What a tremendous victory for the 'Toppers. Congratulations on this huge win. Props to the coaches, the supporters, and a lot of props to the players who finally tasted victory after such a long drought.

You will remember this night for years to come. Remember the feeling, the joy, and what it took to get there.

That's what's it's all about! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />