7-5A games this week

kwc

Ok folks, these are the games on tap for this week:

Fri., Oct. 19, 2007 ... Bartt. vs. Cordova @ Cordova

Fri., Oct. 19, 2007 ... Mill. vs. Overton @ Overton

Fri., Oct. 19, 2007 ... Bolton vs. Arl. @ Bolton

Fri., Oct. 19, 2007 ... Craig. vs. Ridg. @ Halle

What are your thoughts and predictions. Here is my stab at 7-5A.

Bart. ... 17 - 10 (This one isn't easy to pick. Cordova has loss some close games this year and will lose this one too)

Mill ... 45-0 (Another doughnut for the Millington 'D')

Bolt ... 24-21 (Another hard game to pick. This is do or die for Arlington's playoff hopes ... but Bolton's HFA gives them the edge)

Craig. ... 21-13 (Craigmont basically seals the 4th seed with a win. Ridgeway just doesn't have the fight in them)

Bart. ... 17 - 10 (This one isn't easy to pick. Cordova has loss some close games this year and will lose this one too)

Bolt ... 24-21 (Another hard game to pick. This is do or die for Arlington's playoff hopes ... but Bolton's HFA gives them the edge)

Craig. ... 21-13 (Craigmont basically seals the 4th seed with a win. Ridgeway just doesn't have the fight in them)

Looks like you are on top of it kwc. As far as Craigmont/ Ridgeway, I think it depends on which Ridgeway team shows up.

I do think Bartlett will beat Cordova. Coach Armbruster and his staff have really turned things around there this year. Millington's game vs Overton is actually at Kirby and the Trojans will continue to roll. I am going with Craigmont over Ridgeway and as far as the Bolton-Arlington game goes, I will go with Bolton. Arlington has gotten a lot of hype this year with the win over G'town but we have all seen that this isn't your father's G'town team. Bolton has improved throughout the season and they do have some speed on this team and that's something that Arlington doesn't have a lot of.

Let's see how my prognostication skills did shall we?

Bartlet Lost to Cordova 26-21 ... I missed that one ... and that HURT Bartlet's playoff seeding.

Millington rolled on Overton as I said they would, 42-6 ... I wasn't too far off on that one.

Bolton beat Arlington like I thought they would ... but I didn't forsee the whipping they put on them ... 35-6 ... wow!

I missed the Craigmont/Ridgeway game as well ... Ridgeway wins 9-7 ... man Craigmont laid an egg ... kudos to RHS.

I went 2-2 ... not good and not bad either ... batted 500 ... I'll take it.