Maryville, BA recruiting

NoNameD

STARSNBARS has always been Maryville's recruiting coordinator. He has always given free garbage service to recruits.I will say this. He has slacked on the job. Maryville has a 170lbs tailback,A 150lbs linebacker and 2 Starting Offensive tackles that weigh 180lbs.

I will say this right now. If STARS doesn't come up with a big powerful tailback or some big offensive linemen he may get fired.

STARSNBARS has always been Maryville's recruiting coordinator. He has always given free garbage service to recruits.I will say this. He has slacked on the job. Maryville has a 170lbs tailback,A 150lbs linebacker and 2 Starting Offensive tackles that weigh 180lbs.

I will say this right now. If STARS doesn't come up with a big powerful tailback or some big offensive linemen he may get fired.

Be careful RR, he got made at me when I suggested he needed to do better. Took it personally.

And the reason the last one got shut down is the reason this one will as well. It serves no purpose and has been bickered about 10,000 times. If you have evidence of either recruiting, then please contact Ronnie Carter at the T$$AA. I can almost guarantee you there is nothing more he would rather do that stick it to BA.