The Watauga Conference

CDHSKNIGHTS34

I DON`T KNOW WHY THAT BOTHERS YOU.....BECAUSE SMALL CAPS DON`T BOTHER ME......I GUESS YOU HAD BETTER GET USE TO IT.................SPORTSMANSHIP MATTERS

All caps on these boards is considered 'shouting.' So if sportsmanship really does matter, have respect for your fellow posters and tone it down. People will stop reading what you write if you don't.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All caps on these boards is considered 'shouting.' So if sportsmanship really does matter, have respect for your fellow posters and tone it down. People will stop reading what you write if you don't.

SHOW ME THE RULES......AND I WILL GLADLY ABIDE BY THEM ......BUT I DID NOT READ ANYTHING ABOUT IT WHEN I SIGNED ON ....BESIDES THIS MESSAGE BOARD I BELIEVE IS PUBLIC DOMAIN...........IT IS JUST A SIMPLE MESSAGE BOARD......AND MOST OF THESE COMMENTS ARE RATHER CHILDISH TO ME.....BUT I DO ENJOY READING THEM AND LIKE IT OR NOT UNLESS IT IS A COACH T RULE I BELIEVE I CAN WRITE ANY WAY I WHAT TO....AND IF I OFFEND SOMEBODY I`M SORRY BECAUSE ALL I`M TRYING TO DO IS WRITE DOWN MY COMMENTS TOO...... SHOW ME THE RULES.

SHOW ME THE RULES......AND I WILL GLADLY ABIDE BY THEM ......BUT I DID NOT READ ANYTHING ABOUT IT WHEN I SIGNED ON ....BESIDES THIS MESSAGE BOARD I BELIEVE IS PUBLIC DOMAIN...........IT IS JUST A SIMPLE MESSAGE BOARD......AND MOST OF THESE COMMENTS ARE RATHER CHILDISH TO ME.....BUT I DO ENJOY READING THEM AND LIKE IT OR NOT UNLESS IT IS A COACH T RULE I BELIEVE I CAN WRITE ANY WAY I WHAT TO....AND IF I OFFEND SOMEBODY I`M SORRY BECAUSE ALL I`M TRYING TO DO IS WRITE DOWN MY COMMENTS TOO...... SHOW ME THE RULES.

I believe that rule is reinforced in 2nd grade, when the teacher explains when to use upper and lower case letters... at the beginning of sentences, proper nouns, or for emphasis....like shouting to get your point across...I believe this rule is unspoken for the most part....refer to Harbrace 2nd grade Language Arts Edition>>>>

You all have been talking about Brad, Micah and Corey. But lets not forget about the big guy inside....Jason.

He doesn't score much but he controls the paint. Aslo leaving out the piont guard...can run the floor and controls the game. Can be a threat hitting 3's too. This team runs the floor very well and is quick.

But your obviously not sorry or you would do us all the courtesy of complying. You are on here whining about sportsmanship and childish behavior and behaving badly yourself. To complain about fans behaving like children and stick your tongue out at fellow posters who just ask you NICELY to remove your caps is childish. Grow up, or go outside and play.

Back on topic , some Watauga teams in Tri-cites Sports.com top 10

Boys Top 10

1. Dobyns-Bennett (2-1): The Indians lost to eventual Chop House Classic champion Knox Farragut in Knoxville on Friday, but came back to beat Pigeon Forge on Saturday, 81-45 and with no other team making a move kept their spot atop the TriCitiesSports.com rankings. Jordan Edwards made the All-Tournament team in the Chop House and looks ready to have a big season. Indians travel to Volunteer on Tuesday and then host David Crockett on Friday in a reunion of 90 years of D-B basketball players.

Next Up: At Volunteer on Tuesday.

2. Science Hill (3-1): The Hilltoppers beat Walton, Ga., 67-63, but then lost to Oak Ridge on Saturday, 66-48. They own a 65-59 victory over Unicoi County in a Hall of Fame game the previous Saturday. Science Hill will host Volunteer on Friday after opening Big 9 play at Sullivan Central on Tuesday.

Next Up: Play at Sullivan Central on Tuesday.

3. Unicoi County (3-1): The Blue Devils were impressive in the Hardee's Classic and move up to No. 3 this week on the strength of that showing. They beat Cherokee, 81-62, Boone 73-64 and then Sullivan East to win the title, 90-74. They also played Science Hill tough in a Hall of Fame game, but lost 65-59. After playing at Unaka on Monday, they host Cloudland on Tuesday and they begin Watauga Conference play on Friday by hosting Happy Valley.

Next Up: At Unaka on Monday.

4. Greeneville (2-2): The Greene Devils lost two of three in the Landair Classic that they won last season. Jordan Short did score 33 points and Tremaine Gash 18 in a loss to Austin-East, so they have some firepower. They just didn't get enough other help in a 64-56 loss to the Roadrunners. Also lost to Maplewood, 52-34, but beat EMSA of Canada, 46-29.

Next Up: At Cocke County to open IMAC play on Friday.

5. Sullivan East (3-1): Patriots made the finals of the Hardee's Classic, beating Elizabethton, 70-55, and Crockett, 88-57, before losing to Unicoi in the title game, 90-74..

Next Up: Play at Daniel Boone on Tuesday and host Tennessee High on Friday.

6. Tennessee High (3-2): The Vikings lost to Knox Bearden -- the eventual Landair Classic champion -- 63-49, beat Morristown East, 60-47, but then lost to Oxford, Miss., 59-52 and was eliminated.

Next Up: Play at Sullivan South on Tuesday and at Sullivan East on Friday.

7. Chuckey-Doak (3-0): Won the North Greene tournament by beating Unaka, 77-57, and North, 68-55. Also beat Volunteer in a Hall of Fame game.

Next Up: At Elizabethton on Friday in its Watauga Conference opener.

8. Morristown West (1-1): The Trojans lost a Hall of Fame game to Rutledge, 74-66, but then beat Claiborne County on Monday, 71-63, in their only action of the week. They host Campbell County on Thursday, then open IMAC play at Jeff County on Friday.

Next Up: At Campbell County on Thursday.

9. Volunteer (0-1): The Falcons open Tuesday night by hosting Dobyns-Bennett play. They lost to Chuckey-Doak in a Hall of Fame game, 64-59.

Next Up: Host Dobyns-Bennett on Tuesday and then play at Science Hill on Friday.

10. Sullivan South (4-1): The Rebels had a four-game winning streak snapped by York, S.C., on Saturday, 77-66. Also beat Newberry on Friday, 52-32, and North on Monday, 44-36.

Next Up: Host Tennessee High on Tuesday and play at Daniel Boone on Friday -- though that game could be moved up to Thursday.

Beat Hancock county,Volunteer,Unaka,Greenevilles jv? dont know why the wasted are time with that one?,North so that makes us 5-0.. if u count the joke of a game in g-villes jv

From what I understand, the JV was just filling in for Hampton, who were off watching their football team (who I believe won, congrats). I also understand that the JV had never even practiced all together and that your starting five didn't come out until after the first half when you were up about 20. Congratulations, you ran the score up on a JV team. Way to go, I love the sportsmanship.

On a separate note, "SMALL CAPS" lol. That is pretty funny, what grade are you in again? And I hope they don't bother you, that is typically the accepted way to write.