8AAA

redraider_75

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on how the coach plays his kids. If he does like last year and not put the best talent on the floor then it's going to be a very long year; just like last thursday scrimmage with grundy co. which we got beat by 40. If he get's the right players on the floor then they could win 60 to 75% of there games.

Depends on how the coach plays his kids. If he does like last year and not put the best talent on the floor then it's going to be a very long year; just like last thursday scrimmage with grundy co. which we got beat by 40. If he get's the right players on the floor then they could win 60 to 75% of there games.

I assume your talking about Coffee Co.. I wouldn't expect the Grundy Co. scrimmage to reflect the teams play this season. There wasn't much rebounding by the Raiders and Grundy couldn't miss any shots. Plus the Raiders were missing 4 senior players and 2 juniors. Expect a huge turnaround from last years team.

Other than Shelbyville who is thought to be near the top of the district standings come tournament time?

I assume your talking about Coffee Co.. I wouldn't expect the Grundy Co. scrimmage to reflect the teams play this season. There wasn't much rebounding by the Raiders and Grundy couldn't miss any shots. Plus the Raiders were missing 4 senior players and 2 juniors. Expect a huge turnaround from last years team.

Other than Shelbyville who is thought to be near the top of the district standings come tournament time?

Welcome to the T. Hope Coffee Co improves from last yr.

Didn't Tullahoma get some transfers this year?

Tullahoma got a pair of transfers, one from Cascade and another form Mississippi I believe, that should help them. But you have to think Shelbyville wins this thing. Columbia will be tough, Tullahoma will be tough. I don't know too much about Lincoln and Lawrence County. I do know Lawrence County is a long bus ride and a good home court advantage. Franklin County has Stovall. Coffee County will be better than last year (I know that isn't a very bold statement). But the Raiders will win some games this year. Give the football players some time to get back into the swing of things and Keeling time to heel up from his injury. Magouirk and Holmes will be tough to stop down low.

Tullahoma got a pair of transfers, one from Cascade and another form Mississippi I believe, that should help them. But you have to think Shelbyville wins this thing. Columbia will be tough, Tullahoma will be tough. I don't know too much about Lincoln and Lawrence County. I do know Lawrence County is a long bus ride and a good home court advantage. Franklin County has Stovall. Coffee County will be better than last year (I know that isn't a very bold statement). But the Raiders will win some games this year. Give the football players some time to get back into the swing of things and Keeling time to heel up from his injury. Magouirk and Holmes will be tough to stop down low.

What positions do the transfers play and how will this affect the match-ups between the teams? I don't remember there being alot of size in 8AAA last year wit the exception of the big kid from Coffee Co. I believe that Shelbyville lost their big man also. Any idea how the different teams match-up with each other? Who will rely on speed and who will pound it inside?

What positions do the transfers play and how will this affect the match-ups between the teams? I don't remember there being alot of size in 8AAA last year wit the exception of the big kid from Coffee Co. I believe that Shelbyville lost their big man also. Any idea how the different teams match-up with each other? Who will rely on speed and who will pound it inside?

i think the kid from cascade brandon hall has some size and i have no clue about the other kid

but i will find out tomorrow night

tullahoma plays a soft schedule because of the girls so they atleast should get 17 to 18 wins MAYBE