8AAA

redraider_75

Good game last night between Tullahoma and Shelbyville, but in the end, the Eagles were just the better team. Tullahoma led by two after a low-scoring first half. They trailed by two with less than five seconds to go in the third when a Wildcat player bringing the ball up had it go off his foot. Andrews picked it up and nailed a three pointer at the buzzer that was closer to midcourt than the three-point line. Huge momentum swing. That put the Eagles up five and they took advantage by scoring the first five points of the fourth quarter to go up 10. Ball game.

Tullahoma at Franklin County is a big game. Got to go with the Rebels since they already pulled out the double-OT win at Tullahoma earlier, but Tullahoma has been playing pretty well of late. I expect another close one.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game last night between Tullahoma and Shelbyville, but in the end, the Eagles were just the better team. Tullahoma led by two after a low-scoring first half. They trailed by two with less than five seconds to go in the third when a Wildcat player bringing the ball up had it go off his foot. Andrews picked it up and nailed a three pointer at the buzzer that was closer to midcourt than the three-point line. Huge momentum swing. That put the Eagles up five and they took advantage by scoring the first five points of the fourth quarter to go up 10. Ball game.

Tullahoma at Franklin County is a big game. Got to go with the Rebels since they already pulled out the double-OT win at Tullahoma earlier, but Tullahoma has been playing pretty well of late. I expect another close one.

i was sitting behind the scorers table when andrews stole the ball and hit off his shin

plus jd crabtree inbounded the ball too himself and that was never called

i was sitting behind the scorers table when andrews stole the ball and hit off his shin

plus jd crabtree inbounded the ball too himself and that was never called

Give Shelbyville credit, they play tough defense. Andrews picked up the loose ball and did make a great shot.

point of clarification: crabtree doesnt inbound the ball so it wasnt him but it did hit the side of the backboard. How about the 5 second inbound call against tullahoma (couldn't have been more than 3 seconds)

Still a great game and closer than the score reflected

Who made this moronic statement about Shelbyville ? OOOOOOHHHH it was me !!! I hate being right all the time !! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Shame on you. Now you have both Franklin Co fans all out of sorts. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />