Cy Fair @ Cy Falls (Texas) on ESPN2 tonight

stevo0914

Tonight on ESPN2 at 8pm EST/7 CST, Cy Fair plays Cy Falls at Berry Stadium (probably the nicest high school stadium in the country). Both teams play their home games there.

Cy Fair has RB Sam McGuffie who is somewhat of an internet legend. He ran for 3,212 yards last year in 5A Texas football (arguably the best high school football division in the country). He is committed to Michigan.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight on ESPN2 at 8pm EST/7 CST, Cy Fair plays Cy Falls at Berry Stadium (probably the nicest high school stadium in the country). Both teams play their home games there.

Cy Fair has RB Sam McGuffie who is somewhat of an internet legend. He ran for 3,212 yards last year in 5A Texas football (arguably the best high school football division in the country). He is committed to Michigan.

wow thats a nice stadium

Those pics are insanely nice!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> This stadium is part of a big complex called the Berry Center worth $72 million, which has an arena, conference center, theater, and a food production center. It's located in the Cypress-Fairbanks I.S.D. in the Houston area. Here is the link: http://www.berrycenter.net/ There is no telling how much the property taxes are in that area. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I saw that McGuffie kid play tonight and he was impressive, but Cy-Fair lost tonight 49-37.

Those pics are insanely nice!!! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> This stadium is part of a big complex called the Berry Center worth $72 million, which has an arena, conference center, theater, and a food production center. It's located in the Cypress-Fairbanks I.S.D. in the Houston area. Here is the link: http://www.berrycenter.net/ There is no telling how much the property taxes are in that area. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I saw that McGuffie kid play tonight and he was impressive, but Cy-Fair lost tonight 49-37.

Think that kid's good look Noel Devine up on you tube. that kid is raw here it is. watch out bad words in some....... ok all of the songs

Only in Texas

Well, he had 163 yds on 31 carries. I don't know how good a defense Cy Falls had, but I can think of several backs right here in Middle Tn that I'd rather have. He seems to be much more of a finesse type running back. I don't think he's going to break last season's rushing total of 3100 yds this season. However, he did sprain his ankle earlier this year, so maybe he's not back at full speed yet.

Thing is that particular stadium is for '8' schools that ALL have over 3,000 students per the announcers last night. I imagine scheduling it is a nightmare.

That's crazy for eight schools that huge to share one football stadium. However, I think there is another stadium with the same capacity in the same school district.

Thing is that particular stadium is for '8' schools that ALL have over 3,000 students per the announcers last night. I imagine scheduling it is a nightmare.

That's crazy for eight schools that huge to share one football stadium. However, I think there is another stadium with the same capacity in the same school district.

Well, he had 163 yds on 31 carries. I don't know how good a defense Cy Falls had, but I can think of several backs right here in Middle Tn that I'd rather have. He seems to be much more of a finesse type running back. I don't think he's going to break last season's rushing total of 3100 yds this season. However, he did sprain his ankle earlier this year, so maybe he's not back at full speed yet.

If he's a finesse type of running back, do you think he will fit into the system at Michigan?? The Wolverines are not exactly what I call finesse.

I watched the game and by the score it was like a Texas shootout. Cy Falls had a lot of big plays and Cy-Fair's defense did a poor job of stopping the run.

A couple of the football players I teach told me about this Mcguffie kid. I have never seen anything quite like it. The kids told me he also does track and field and his jumping and hurdling abilities come out a lot at game time.

There are several times you see this, when he literally jumps over people without missing a beat.

Loyd Carr is probably counting down the days till next fall.