Mcminn Central VS Polk CO

charger023

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a good game, I can't wait to watch!!! If MC has more than a couple of turnovers, watch out. If not MC will win this game.

If MC can keep the ball in their hands they'll be makin some big plays. I say both teams will score quick then come the 4th quarter Polk will get tired and MC will head back up 411 with the victory.

MC 24

Polk Co 14

If MC can keep the ball in their hands they'll be makin some big plays. I say both teams will score quick then come the 4th quarter Polk will get tired and MC will head back up 411 with the victory.

MC 24

Polk Co 14

They won't get tired. You will have to play to win,and play hard. This one will come down to which one wants it the most in the 4th quarter.

Fluff and very little substance - those Central fans are coming out of the wordwork now....

I figure Polk's JV will be in the 3rd quarter when the soft refrain of "Overrated" floats across the visitor's section at Davis stadium next Friday.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

(I do believe some folks over in McMinn Central just started foaming at the mouth) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Bi tha wey i wont to let al da cintrel folts no dat al da trash talk that is cumin frum down hear ant cumin from trew polk fans it wuz it is cumin frum da new wons we has gut frum up jus north uv us. YEE HAA BY THE WAY I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU HATE YOUR OLD SCHOOL DON'T DISGRACE OURS. NOTICE ALL THE CAPITAL LETTERS AND CORRECT SPELLINGS.

Bi tha wey i wont to let al da cintrel folts no dat al da trash talk that is cumin frum down hear ant cumin from trew polk fans it wuz it is cumin frum da new wons we has gut frum up jus north uv us. YEE HAA BY THE WAY I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU HATE YOUR OLD SCHOOL DON'T DISGRACE OURS. NOTICE ALL THE CAPITAL LETTERS AND CORRECT SPELLINGS.

You seem to be two people using one account, comparing your 36 posts. And there is nothing in my post that would require a response like yours.

oh yeah - I can't imagine somebody from polk posting this:

Posted on: Mar 16 2007 - 10:48 AM

"The cripples are out of the way for awhile. I expect Polk will show their true colors next week against Sweetwater. I suspect that color to be yellow with just a hint of green in it. Cough, cough, gag, gag, CHOKE...."

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

mi post simplee ses dat coach Davis dont nead peple trine ta get cintril up fer da game. wees doin our talken on da feeld. Let bygones be bygones if you is happy then embrace what Polk County Athletics is all about. We out work people not out athlete people and we do it quietly. We know the old saying "Let sleeping dogs lie" don't know about that last spelling but done da best i cud fer a old cuntry boy. In other words we don't need anyone pumping central up for US!