Mcminn Central VS Polk CO

charger023

I heard from another teacher he was in isolation until lockdown was over then let out. I know how to work the sprinkler system it could be really wet friday! LOL!

you better head on to the field right about now an go ahead and turn em on!!! you are going to need it! even if it does rain the they could just line up in the wishbone and beat you that way? is that what you would like?

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me that there are other, more deep seeded, reasons people are after him. I would be willing to bet that he hear's it from many different sides. Hopefully it won't give him and others on the outside or inside of these respective programs the wrong idea about the whole area. I think there needs to be some self-examination from all parties involved. Good luck to both teams as they settle differences on the field. But I hope that those both inside and outside of the programs will work harder to settle the problems that have nothing to do with football.

Seeing that the ballgame is obviously going to be an atmosphere of pure chaos. What measures are going to be taken to make sure some of these "thugs" or "wreckless rednecks" don't end up shooting an innocent party in their childish crap they may start? I was planning on driving over and attending the game but if getting shot by a stray bullet is one of the perks I don't think I want to go. I'm sure the local police force has been bumped up but will there been further measures taken in relevance to the escalating situation, ie metal detectors at the gates, drug dogs.......?

Seeing that the ballgame is obviously going to be an atmosphere of pure chaos. What measures are going to be taken to make sure some of these "thugs" or "wreckless rednecks" don't end up shooting an innocent party in their childish crap they may start? I was planning on driving over and attending the game but if getting shot by a stray bullet is one of the perks I don't think I want to go. I'm sure the local police force has been bumped up but will there been further measures taken in relevance to the escalating situation, ie metal detectors at the gates, drug dogs.......?

i know everyone on here goes at it pretty good with each other, but i don't think it is that serious that something like that would happen at the game...am i wrong?

With all the rain that we are suppose to get, whats everyones prediction if the field is soaking wet? Will this benefit Polk with Centrals speed?

Which

With all the rain that we are suppose to get, whats everyones prediction if the field is soaking wet? Will this benefit Polk with Centrals speed?

Which Student Section will your nephew be cheering from this Friday Night

i know everyone on here goes at it pretty good with each other, but i don't think it is that serious that something like that would happen at the game...am i wrong?

I agree I don't think there will be a problem with the adults. The main thing is to keep the students on their sides and not let them walk around.

you better head on to the field right about now an go ahead and turn em on!!! you are going to need it! even if it does rain the they could just line up in the wishbone and beat you that way? is that what you would like?

If its wet they may not can hold on to the ball they have a hard enough time when its dry. As I recall those chargers have very slippery hands especially when wet and shaking!! Are you all going to be wearing all that Tampax blue to the game? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

If its wet they may not can hold on to the ball they have a hard enough time when its dry. As I recall those chargers have very slippery hands especially when wet and shaking!! Are you all going to be wearing all that Tampax blue to the game? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Why must you always go there ???? It's Sky Blue.... You must be like your nephew and Have a Big Charger C painted on your ceiling.. I know deep down you really want to be a "McMinn Central Charger" Come on say it with me " IT's GREAT TO BE A CENTRAL CHARGER

You make a valid point, if it is wet MC passing game will be affected. Smokey makes an interesting point, MC does have a power running game out of the wishbone. However, they will not just run over Polk. It will help with ball control, if they can hold on to it.

From what I have seen and heard Polk is a solid ball control type offense that plays solid defense that will hit you.

MC has so many weapons from so many formations. The defense is good but not great. If MC offense gets cranking,oh my! If not Polk can win in a good game.

Looking for a good game with good sportsmanship on both sides of the ball.

Leave it on the field boys.