Mcminn Central VS Polk CO

charger023

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't calling anybody out on this. I just wanted to make sure I was reading this right! BTW I would be one parent that would NOT sign this. Evidently, I would have to move to another county.

Polk and McMinn Central are both strong teams in 3a this year. Good luck to both teams!

As a parent I have signed NO such consent for random drug testing on my children that play extra curricular sports, I do not know where you all get this!!! Watch out for the BIG BLUE MACHINE Friday night!!!

You guys have strayed away from football! Both schools have good teams so just talk about football! McMinn wont be able to talk after Polk smacks em in the mouth on Friday! LoL!!!!!

first of all, it is mcminn central, not mcminn.....polk won't smack central in the face like they did howard...and central isn't a one man show like howard is, so we will be able to put up more than 16 points against em! we put up 41 on a team that took yall more than four quarters to put up 20? i know different games, different things happen, but the point is central is going to smack polk in the mouth and then howard is next! hahaha good luck against seq

smokey you are mistaken for the first time on here...Slack has pulled his quad...out friday

a coach at central told me when i asked him if slack was out for the polk game that slack is 100 percent and he will be in action at polk friday....just going on what i was told by a reliable source...were did you hear that?

I wasn't calling anybody out on this. I just wanted to make sure I was reading this right! BTW I would be one parent that would NOT sign this. Evidently, I would have to move to another county.

Polk and McMinn Central are both strong teams in 3a this year. Good luck to both teams!

They are not testing you so you don't have to move. If your kid is clean then what would it matter!!

As a parent I have signed NO such consent for random drug testing on my children that play extra curricular sports, I do not know where you all get this!!! Watch out for the BIG BLUE MACHINE Friday night!!!

CAN YOU READ!! Testing is a decision of each school district and McMinn does not have this policy. Polk has it McMinn don't. I hope you don't have to take a test.