Dyer Co. vs Dyersburg

Choctaw08

Well congratulations to all my friends at DYER COUNTY. You played your hearts out and you have made yourselves, as well as the community, very proud. Sadly i have to take the ACT in about 7 in a half hours. As much as want to keep this up i'm gonna let my new friends Chad and Steve take it over. GOOO CHOCTAWS!!!!!!

In responce about the TROJANS entrance it wasnt the same as usual . With the field being so wet the Boss Hogs werent allowed on the field Used track towards the DHS side only. Not quite the spectular show as normal. The DC crowd was loud (I sit on that side as i have for 40+ years as it use to be the homeside) but if the Hogs had been allowed on the field it would have been AS AWESOME as always. I want to be the first to congrat the Choctaws on a fine effort coming out with the Big win as region Champs. Now they must keep up the intensity, desire if they are to succeed in the playoffs. Homefield advantage is yours as long as you win CHOCTAWS. 73choctawqb needs to take a month off to keep mileage off his car. I hope #10 isnt hurt so he cant go cuz he was a handful the Trojans werent looking for ! Great game by both teams lets begin the journey back for a rematch week 3 of the playoffs at Choctaw Stadium! GO TROJANS !! GO CHOCTAWS - NEW REGION 7-3AAA CHAMPS !!

It was just a cramp. Thanks for the concern. I have already heard from a Trojan player that Victor McClin is ok. Glad to hear.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad for the Choctaws to finally do something with our football team.

I mean, our Basketball and Baseball have been great and now that football has stepped into the greats.

its a feeling of its own.

Last year i had to hear "Yall might have us at Basketball, but we will ALWAYS beat you in football"

nice to see them with Foot-in-mouth disease...

heh

great job my Choc's /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well. CONGRATULATIONS CHOCTAWS....NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY IT.....REGION CHAMPS.....ALL THOSE KIDS PLAYED LIGHTS OUT.....JARED HUNTER PLAYED LIKE ANOTHER BRANDON STOKELY..... YOU GUYS DID THE UNTHINKABLE....BEATING A DHS TEAM THAT HASN"T LOST BUT 4 games SINCE 9TH GRADE....Hats off to you guys... YOU MADE A BELIEVER OUT OF ME....WORE MY BLACK AND GOLD...AND TOOK MY LUMPS LIKE A MAN...That WHOLE TEAM played great...DYERSBURG Don't hang your head....I thought for SURE we were going to tie it up there at the end and play for OT...ANYWAY I have taken MY LUMPS from my KID and his mother for WEARING THE BLACK AND GOLD TONIGHT....AND I WILL WEAR IT ALWAYS...GOOD LUCK CHOCTAWS ...YOU GUYS DESERVE IT......And 73Choctawqb it was great to see you....BET YOUR CHEST IS BUSTING RIGHT NOW....THAT KID OF YOURS LEFT IT ALL ON THE FIELD.....AS DID HIS TEAMMATES.....NOW IF WE COULD JUST GET TROJANFAN56 to OPEN HIS MOUTH......

HOW about them CHOCTAWS!!!!

How Bout `em. I knew it wouldn`t take long for you and 73 to make your way on tonight. I gotta say BA, Adam, and all the guys deserve hats off tonight, but Chad, you must have threatened your #10 or something. What a game! Any stats yet?

BTW, 73 is this starting to bring back some memories?

JARED HUNTER PLAYED LIKE ANOTHER BRANDON STOKELY

That is exactly what I was thinking. Hunter plays with so much heart, and played as hard as he possibly could throughout the whole game. He was making some defenders look pretty stupid when he got the ball. #10dad, make sure you congratulate you son for me and all of the other fans. Aside from him, the whole team was looking really good. Good luck for the rest of the season to both teams. Go Choctaws!

yeah you were sitting right next to me the whole night. We both agree they know who JARED HUNTER is now. They respect that speed. Did you hear anymore about the scouts?

BAMA,MEMPHIS,OLE MISS, ARKANSAS were all there. Talked to the Bama scout and said he saw who he wanted to see #17,#21 DHS #12 DC, found 2-3 more hes interested in #10 DC among those . CHOCTAWS,TROJANS GREAT GAME FROM "ALL" YOU YOUNG MEN Leaving It All On The Field Tonight . Now you must Regroup thinking only of Next Weeks game. ONE GAME AT A TIME GUYS FOR A REPEAT AT CHOCTAW STADIUM WEEK 3 OF THE PLAYOFFS.! THE ROAD GETS LONGER AND HARDER EACH WEEK YOUNG CHOCS. TROJAN PLAYERS ALREADY KNOW THIS BUT YOU HAVE TO ADJUST WEEKLY AS YOU HAVE DURING YOUR GREAT SEASON! GO TROJANS !! GO CHOCTAWS !!

How's that ALLYOU CAN EAT CROW BUFFET ! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WHAT ABOUT IT 73 !!! WHAT A GAME!!! I TRIED TO HUG EVERY YOUNG MAN THAT PLAYED TONIGHT. MAN, WAS I EVER PROUD OF THOSE GUYS. GREAT GAME IN ALL AREAS OF THE CHOCTAW TEAM. I WAS ESPECIALLY PROUD OF OUR O-LINE AND THE TIME THAT THEY GAVE A.C. TO FIND HIS TARGET. GREAT JOB!!! I TALKED TO #64 AFTER THE GAME. HE DIDN'T GET HURT AS OUR "CROW CHEWIN FAVORITE FAN 56" INSINUATED. REMEMBER WHO I TOLD YOU THAT 56 WAS? I WILL VERIFY THAT AND LET YOU KNOW. BOY, IS THAT EVER GONNA HURT THAT GUY WHEN HIS NAME GETS OUT OR WHAT? I BET IT JUST MIGHT HURT HIS WALLET EVEN WORSE SEEING THAT DC HAD AS MANY OR MORE FANS THAN DHS. ANYWAY, MAYBE HE WILL LAY LOW FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE HE TRIES TO SPEAK. MIGHT TAKE THAT LONG TO GET ALL THOSE FEATHERS WASHED DOWN!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I REALLY GOT ON HERE TO SAY HOW PROUD THAT I WAS TO SEE AS MUCH GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP TONIGHT AS I DID FROM BOTH SIDES ON AND OFF THE FIELD. REAL RESPECT WAS GAINED AND GIVEN BY BOTH TEAMS. MOST ALL OF US DC FANS ARE VERY PROUD OF BOTH TEAMS. I PERSONALLY WOULD LOVE TO SEE A REMATCH IN 4 WEEKS WITH OR WITHOUT THE SAME RESULTS. EITHER ONE OF THESE TEAMS CAN REPRESENT WEST TENNESSEE FOOTBALL IN MY BOOK. FIRST ONE OUT, I WILL SUPPORT THE OTHER ONE TO THE END AND WILL ENCOURAGE ALL OTHER DC OR DHS FANS TO DO THE SAME. DHS FANS ARE WELCOME AT OUR HOUSE WITH OR WITHOUT YOUR TEAM. WE ALL NEED EACH OTHERS SUPPORT. THANKS FOR BEING THE GREAT HOST TONIGHT DHS!!! YOUR FACILITIES WERE AWESOME AS USUAL AND MAN DID THAT FIELD LOOK SHARP!!! GREAT JOB!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS EXCITED ABOUT FOOTBALL SINCE THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IN 76 WHEN I WAS A FRESHMAN, WHERE WE LOST 3 - 0. I AM JUST TICKLED THAT OUR BOYS ARE GETTING A TASTE OF WINNING IN THE REGION AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL LEAD A LITTLE FARTHER DOWN THE ROAD FOR BOTH TEAMS. GO DC !!! GO DHS !!! DC+DHS= HARD NOSE FOOTBALL

THANKS FOR A GREAT SHOW TONIGHT GUYS !!! NOBODY DISAPPOINTED WITH THAT $5.00 TICKET!!!