10/26 Station Camp at White House

timbdp

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they did not have get the first down

#12 would have made the fg

That's it Tim. I believe that by you in some way questioning the coaches decision at the end of this game not to kick that you'll never imply that this loss had something to do with Porter & Co. right????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

OH WAIT A MINUTE!!!! Those are your beliefs following every White House loss. Maybe Ben will be on here next to back your ridiculous coaching calls up with some amazing facts /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good win Station Camp!!!!! Let's see what types of excuses that the best team in the history of Sumner County & the history of high school football in the state of Tennessee can come up with for this loss /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

GUESS #1: It was the WEATHER right folks /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My ears are STILL ringing from the crowd noise. Literally. Hey, one of you BD's tell us how the little running back is doing. He limped off the field late in the game after being hurt near the SC sideline. Man, that kid can fly. I, too, was a bit baffled why WH didn't attempt a field goal late in the game. One other thing, I'm curious to know if anyone from WH was scratching their head at the spotting of the ball several times during the game. I know the SC fans were at times, well, feeling shortchanged when the ball was spotted by officials after a play. Any thoughts?

it would have been a 44 or 46 yard FG. They had to try and get the first down.

Dixon slipped as he made the turn.

Great game.

Just didn't like the turnout.

Hopefully we will see each other in the playoffs.

BDP

Actually, I think the fg would've been from about 46-49 yds against the wind which might've made it feel like about 60 to Trobaugh. I've heard he's kicked some long ones in practice , but i agree with going for it on 4th down like the coaches did , but of course now i wish they would've tried the fg. When you try long fg's you have to get more into your kick to get it there which typically leads to line drives which tend to get blocked. From the kicks we've missed this year i recall they have been low kicks. But i still don't understand why we never throw the ball on 1st down in the 1st 3 qtrs. I think Matthew Johnson is a great High school QB. Too bad Bailey got hurt earlier this year because he is a breakaway back who could score everytime he touched it. I thought Chad Neal had a good game along with Parker and Payne. It could be a three way tie if WH beats Greenbrier, and Pearl beats Station Camp. All would have one loss. What would the tie breaker be for seeding in the playoffs?

Actually, I think the fg would've been from about 46-49 yds against the wind which might've made it feel like about 60 to Trobaugh. I've heard he's kicked some long ones in practice , but i agree with going for it on 4th down like the coaches did , but of course now i wish they would've tried the fg. When you try long fg's you have to get more into your kick to get it there which typically leads to line drives which tend to get blocked. From the kicks we've missed this year i recall they have been low kicks. But i still don't understand why we never throw the ball on 1st down in the 1st 3 qtrs. I think Matthew Johnson is a great High school QB. Too bad Bailey got hurt earlier this year because he is a breakaway back who could score everytime he touched it. I thought Chad Neal had a good game along with Parker and Payne. It could be a three way tie if WH beats Greenbrier, and Pearl beats Station Camp. All would have one loss. What would the tie breaker be for seeding in the playoffs?

The way it works out, atleast to my understanding, it would go to who has the better win record, to determine the winner, in which case is Station Camp. I think then it would go back to head-to-head, in which case White House is the no. 2 seed, and Pearl Cohn is 3rd.

The game last night was great. Though a few times the refs made some bad spots, specially on the Bison touchdown drive, Hunter Tope should've gotten the credit for the touchdown, but had a bad spot.

I think we might see each other in the playoffs, unless one of us gets knocked out early.

starts at 7:30pm

any predictions?

Last night's game lived up to it's excitement.Both teams played very intense.i'm proud of our crowd

and of our total team effort.You guys played your hearts out and in the end we ran out of time.

Now it's time to put this game behind us,and get ready to go to a tuff Greenbrier team and handle business.

Thats not how it works out last year station camp had the better record but pearl-cohn ending up crushing station camp undefated season and white house beat pearl-cohn, and greenbrier. Station camp beat White house but lost to pearl-cohn-and it led to Pearl-Cohn being Region champs at 7-3 mark. each team last year had one lost thats just how it goes

From my understanding if Station Camp beats Pearl Cohn each of the three, WH, PC and SC will have one loss and then it goes to overall, and then it goes to head-to-head.

Congrats to Station Camp. I wish I could comment on this game but I didn't see it. We've had a family emergency in Missouri about three months ago and worse has come to worse, and it looks like we're checking out of my old hometown for a while. Never saw this coming, but the better half's parents come first. Next week this time I'll be sitting in MO. Just hope we don't come down to adding our house to the market in this day and time.

Go get en' Blue.

From my understanding if Station Camp beats Pearl Cohn each of the three, WH, PC and SC will have one loss and then it goes to overall, and then it goes to head-to-head.

Congrats to Station Camp. I wish I could comment on this game but I didn't see it. We've had a family emergency in Missouri about three months ago and worse has come to worse, and it looks like we're checking out of my old hometown for a while. Never saw this coming, but the better half's parents come first. Next week this time I'll be sitting in MO. Just hope we don't come down to adding our house to the market in this day and time.

Go get en' Blue.

That's what I've understand, but can't find last year's records to see how that looked again. Ofcourse that would require PC to win for tiebreakers to be used. Station Camp wins, no problem at all for 1st, and White House would be 2nd win or lose in that case since, PC would have two region loses, and White House owns the head-to-head tiebreaker.

White House lost a close one last night. Either team could of easily won the ball game. I think White House had more rushing yards on SC than any other team this year. Congrats to SC on the win we will more than likely see yall in the playoffs. I have a question for BigCounrty..what does region 3-3A look like.