FATHER RYAN VS MBA

fiftyfifty

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah absolutly obliterating them?? Watch the game closely and you will realize that MBA's line was the cheapest line. They held every single play on offense.

Preston Bailey is the cockest man. Beating your chest??? Get some class. Thats not the only personal foul they should have had either. He is big, yes. Not SEC talent though, along with #2. #2 didn't do anything but a few 2 yard gains. Must be the last name for #2.

Hahaha. wow. A typical Ryan fan. All I have to say is 26-0.

Yeah absolutly obliterating them?? Watch the game closely and you will realize that MBA's line was the cheapest line. They held every single play on offense.

Preston Bailey is the cockest man. Beating your chest??? Get some class. Thats not the only personal foul they should have had either. He is big, yes. Not SEC talent though, along with #2. #2 didn't do anything but a few 2 yard gains. Must be the last name for #2.

watch the game next time, we did NOT hold once, but Ryan's OLine sure did, early and often. Baily is not cocky, he is confident and merely jacked up because of the rivalry. Get some class?!?!?!?!?!?! Did you see the late hits? I counted, Ryan should have had at least 12 unsportmanslike conduct. Our guys were getting stomped on, punched, and getting hit out of bounds and late. Dont EVER say get some class. MBA guys are not the ones that wait in the parking lot and jump a guy with 10 of our own.

Hey johnbigplaybrown, I didn't see any prospects wearing purple tonight! You guys sure do a lot of talking and not much playing. It's time to eat your crow!

yeah the six prospect: tim schmid matt nichols john brown kevin mix justin guidry and ryan berry were playing. We just did not play like we could but it dont matter well see mba in the playoffs and the outcome will certainly be different

Besides you know the mutual agreement between MBA and FR. MBA wins football and FR wins wrestling. DUH! FR has sent more wrestlers to sports careers in wrestling than MBA has sent football players to sports careers, so stop any bashing right now.

You are garbage vols98. Absolute garbage.

wrestling takes no teamwork. great sport but its pure athleticism. that just proves that while FR generally has better athletes they have no sense of teamwork and fail to remotely compete with a bunch of white preppy kids from belle meade.

BA ALL THE WAY.

yeah the six prospect: tim schmid matt nichols john brown kevin mix justin guidry and ryan berry were playing. We just did not play like we could but it dont matter well see mba in the playoffs and the outcome will certainly be different

There you go...you just keep mouthing off! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

wrestling takes no teamwork. great sport but its pure athleticism. that just proves that while FR generally has better athletes they have no sense of teamwork and fail to remotely compete with a bunch of white preppy kids from belle meade.

BA ALL THE WAY.

lol, so if the FR team is 8-1, that took no teamwork?

BA is also 8-1, i guess they got there without any teamwork.

Ya im pretty sure. his name is Chris Jordan. My statement is generally correct!

EDIT: /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

lol, so if the FR team is 8-1, that took no teamwork?

BA is also 8-1, i guess they got there without any teamwork.

Ya im pretty sure. his name is Chris Jordan. My statement is generally correct!

EDIT: /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

my point is that FR always uses the excuse "well we'll beat them in wrestling anyways" which is stupid bc wrestling means you are just athletes and nothing more. i hate to admit it but mba people are not the best athletes but they are very well disciplined and smart on the field. so my point is that you can brush off losses to mba as much as you want but u have to realize that a 26-0 loss shows you what happens when you take a whole bunch of random athletes and put them on a field against a real team.

on that note...see you next week.

my point is that FR always uses the excuse "well we'll beat them in wrestling anyways" which is stupid bc wrestling means you are just athletes and nothing more. i hate to admit it but mba people are not the best athletes but they are very well disciplined and smart on the field. so my point is that you can brush off losses to mba as much as you want but u have to realize that a 26-0 loss shows you what happens when you take a whole bunch of random athletes and put them on a field against a real team.

on that note...see you next week.

you still say 'random athletes' as if FR doesnt play as a team. you guys lost to MBA too so does that make you a real team? BA is only an athlete school where most of the players are recruited. saying FR doesnt play like a team coming from a BA fan/player just makes me LOL. seriously guy, seriously.

I just have to say something because this is ridiculous. The majority of Father Ryan's students have NO sportsmanship whatsoever. This morning, I was with some MBA students and football players on the lower field of MBA working with the special olympics. We were playing volleyball, having a good time and most importantly helping others. TWO TIMES did Father Ryan students drive by and yell curse words right in front of the special olympians. I apologize for this has nothing to do with the football thread, but Ryan needs to get some class. This is pathetic.

you still say 'random athletes' as if FR doesnt play as a team. you guys lost to MBA too so does that make you a real team? BA is only an athlete school where most of the players are recruited. saying FR doesnt play like a team coming from a BA fan/player just makes me LOL. seriously guy, seriously.

yes. mba reviews tape. the team remembers. FR's counters dont work like they have for all their ahem "hard" opponents they've played this year....

yeah you beat ensworth ill give u that but mba killed them when they were at their peak just like they killed ours. 13-7 is a good team vs. a good team with mistakes. 26-0 between two undefeated teams is a great team vs. a cocky bunch of meatheads