FATHER RYAN VS MBA

fiftyfifty

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone paint a picture of how the football field is laid out at Greer; i.e., relative to the base paths and outfield? Thanks.

I would love to paint that picture......I just don't have enough browns and rust type colors. I will run to Walmart (That's where all artists get their paint I'm sure) and get back to you soon.

Go Irish!

Will there be a secure lot to park all of the expensive automobiles?

We don't need kids throwing nerf footballs or anyone leaning a plastic cup on a car or Limo that isn't theirs.

I've driven my Firebird over to MBA and never once had a problem besides the noise citation(Allman Bros.- 'Whipping Post'). I think it was a Senator that asked me to turn down the stereo so I said 'Yes Sir' and took off my John Deer Ball Cap. I am very proud of my manners in that situation and told my probation officer that very thing.

I just want to make sure those same friendly people get the respect they need.

Will there be anyone to wipe down seats for the MBA faithful? Those bleachers down in the corner are ......sticky?

Materials needed:

Wet wipes

Disinfectant

Formula 409

Seat cover possibly

Few extra sheets of plywood - watch your step

Can we get the Hot Tub ready for the Big Red? I say let's do this right!!!!

I could keep going.....I better get back to work!!

Go Irish!

Yes there are people to wipe down the MBA faithfull's seats.

Im not sure you want to jump into the school sterotype game considering i think most people would rather be made fun of for being rich and a little on the snobby side than the reputation ryan has. I have very little respect for ryan as a community because of the actions of a few. So ryan fans you might not want to go down that path cause its not very sportsman like and if the MBA fans were to suddenly abandon the Gentelman part of their creed and throw down.

What is the overall series at. I know MBA is up but by how much.

Im not sure you want to jump into the school sterotype game considering i think most people would rather be made fun of for being rich and a little on the snobby side than the reputation ryan has. I have very little respect for ryan as a community because of the actions of a few. So ryan fans you might not want to go down that path cause its not very sportsman like and if the MBA fans were to suddenly abandon the Gentelman part of their creed and throw down.

who cares friday is whats counts good luck irish

Will there be a secure lot to park all of the expensive automobiles?

We don't need kids throwing nerf footballs or anyone leaning a plastic cup on a car or Limo that isn't theirs.

I've driven my Firebird over to MBA and never once had a problem besides the noise citation(Allman Bros.- 'Whipping Post'). I think it was a Senator that asked me to turn down the stereo so I said 'Yes Sir' and took off my John Deer Ball Cap. I am very proud of my manners in that situation and told my probation officer that very thing.

I just want to make sure those same friendly people get the respect they need.

Will there be anyone to wipe down seats for the MBA faithful? Those bleachers down in the corner are ......sticky?

Materials needed:

Wet wipes

Disinfectant

Formula 409

Seat cover possibly

Few extra sheets of plywood - watch your step

Can we get the Hot Tub ready for the Big Red? I say let's do this right!!!!

I could keep going.....I better get back to work!!

Go Irish!

likewise, I guess we better hire some private security guards this week, as no doubt Ryan having a good season will inspire them to vandalize our campus. Hey we are winning! Let's go spraypaint some MBA vans!!!! woo-hoo!

Just hope we can have another Bell Ringer with pictures of the Ryan kids painting the cannons back to black with the caption, "Good will always triumph over evil, because evil is dumb."

likewise, I guess we better hire some private security guards this week, as no doubt Ryan having a good season will inspire them to vandalize our campus. Hey we are winning! Let's go spraypaint some MBA vans!!!! woo-hoo!Just hope we can have another Bell Ringer with pictures of the Ryan kids painting the cannons back to black with the caption, "Good will always triumph over evil, because evil is dumb."

R u stupid or something? At Father Ryan, we respect others property ok. Please dont make your school look bad by talking stupidO yea lemme me put my 2 cents inFRHS 30MBA 27O yea lemme put my 2 cents inFRHS 30MBA 27

So you judge a community by the actions of a few. I guess that includes all communities including your own. You know what, that is stupid and I hope you are kidding. Otherwise you are a little more than snobby. Why in the world would MBA fans have a reputation of snobby, or is that just a few also so that makes it true for the whole community. Nobody can know by reading your posts because you have revealed yourself and your thinking to be skewed. Or is it as simple as Catholic bigotry, that could explain your post. Go ahead and say what you really think. Its the last popular form of bigotry, so go ahead. No matter what the explanation, if you are from MBA or Ryan and think like you posted, somebody at both schools are not doing their jobs. How sad. One last thing, are you sure most people would want to be made fun of for being rich and a snob? PS I know of some pretty shady actions by a few people in your camp, but would never for one minute judge the entire community on the actions of a few knot heads. Grow up and do everybody the same favor. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I hope we all agree that there is lighthearted teasing where you make fun of yourself as much as or if not more than someone else.....then there is the Angry Post.

Relax Moose- I didn't mean to push your button.

It's all in good fun but if we can't keep the emotions in check then maybe we should stop sharing ideas. We all know MBA and Father Ryan are class institutions and the both have skeletons in the closet. No need.

We are all winners in the game of life!!!!(I just want Ryan to win a little bit more.......shhhhhhh , don't tell Moose)