Mt.Juliet@Clarksville

Golfendude

CONGRATULATION'S CATS.. WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU KEEP ROLLIN!

OK HERE WE GO.. Team this week is senior week i guess or night or something like that. Please whatever you do let's not pull another Beech.

I know what we have at this point and feel really good about it. That said you can be assured that coach Perry for the Bear's will have his team ready as well. The good thing is that your a more powerful team and they know it too. They can talk all the numbers they want. I guess kenwood is still running there numbers through there heads this weekend. Bring it all this Friday don't leave a drop of sweat out of it. HIT LIKE YOU NEVER HAVE. TACKLE LIKE IT'S LAST ONE YOUR GONNA GET /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next stop on the hit parade....CHS!

The Bears are coming to town and who are you going to stop? Bears have the best balance in the Region (BigShuMan - you made a post about this topic a while back) and have added the solid kicking game they needed to make it more complete.

Bears by 10

MJ i know you know better than this .. I do like your enthusiasm though. If the Bears come into HJR field and beat the Cats by 10 your team and coach Perry will have my full respect. As they do anyway at this point, I think we all know now who the best teams in region 6 are. This next game will set these two apart and show the mid state that 4A is kicking butt and taking names. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

MJ i know you know better than this .. I do like your enthusiasm though. If the Bears come into HJR field and beat the Cats by 10 your team and coach Perry will have my full respect. As they do anyway at this point, I think we all know now who the best teams in region 6 are. This next game will set these two apart and show the mid state that 4A is kicking butt and taking names. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

C'mon now, I was even being a bit conservative...MJ has a +/- scoring within Region of 131 (26.2 per game); CHS has a +73 (14.6 per game). I did not want to predict a win of 11.6 (after all this one is in Clarksville) /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It will be a great game, and the MJ faithful will travel.

Health and Hard Play to all!

Go Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well my friend we will see if we can give you a FLASH BACK then.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> that made me chuckle..it should be a good game..heard rumors that starks and #9 are supposed to be back should help out the d

C'mon now, I was even being a bit conservative...MJ has a +/- scoring within Region of 131 (26.2 per game); CHS has a +73 (14.6 per game). I did not want to predict a win of 11.6 (after all this one is in Clarksville) /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

It will be a great game, and the MJ faithful will travel.

Health and Hard Play to all!

Go Bears! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just numbers at this point.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just numbers at this point.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you are so right there big ones daddy. we saved our best for this game here and will come out fri and do our jobs. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />