Camden v.s. Stewart County

Ctownfootball

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were haveing some server troubles tonight it seems but i heard most of the game!!! Outsanding play by the lions.....SC you guys had a great year but now you see what it is like to play a real 2a team......at least you have a place to start!!!!!!!!

Camden Congrats on winning your second straight regional title!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Camden on their second regional title. Rebs have had a good year, so maybe we have taken steps in the right direction. Now we know what extra steps we need to take to get better. Camden I wish you the best of luck in the playoffs. Again let me say CONGRATS to you for your second regional title. Camden I will be keeping tabs onm you during the playoffs. I will be pulling for ya'll. Good luck and stay injury free.

Even though we got beat Iam still proud to be a Rebel fan.

I'll admit SC came out fired up, but thhe Lions tamed their spirits quickly. This Camden team demolished SC tonight, but SC did play hard in the beginning. Andy Travis had another spectacular game as did the rest of the Lions. Congrats to all the guys on the team continiung to set the standard high for future players, and WINNING THE SECOND REGIONAL TITLE IN SCHOOL HISTORY. YOu young men deserve it your hard work is paying off and will continue to as yall enter the play-offs.

SC a little more work to do before your a Camden, Huntingdon, or etc. team. I can say that your team is taking steps in the right direction, but yall gotta keep working hard and never become complacent. Good Luck on the rest of yalls season, and in to the play-offs we're both from the same region so Camden is pulling for ya.

Camden great game can't stress that enough. I also want to say that the Lions cannot become complacent either I don't think Coach Ward will allow this to happen, but overall this problem lies with the players. Never settle for less than what you can achieve and you will achieve greatness. Lions let's finish the season strong and stay safe as we enter the play-offs.

CAMDEN STEAMED ROLLED US TONIGHT.CONGRATS TO THE LIONS.REBELS KEEP YPUR HEADS UP WE ARE 1 OF 32 WHO WILL GET TO KEEP PLAYING.

7-3 1ST PLAYOFF BERTH IN HISTORY SC IS STILL PROUD OF YOU.

Was a great year for SC, but the weak schedule helped their record out tremendously..But did not help too much tonight...

The seven wins of SC came from teams with a combined 20-44 record...with 9 of those wins coming against like opponents(i.e. Adamsville defeating Waverly/HC...ect...) and 3 of the wins coming against 1-8 lorreto(who only beat 0-9 East hickman) So that accounts for 12 of the opponents wins...The other 8 wins by opponents sthat you have beat came against the following teams records. (0-9)(1-9)(2-7)(1-8)(0-9)(4-5)(an Al. team) and the only winning record (6-3)=Gleason(whom beat you on opening week. )...which is a combined 14-50..So of your 7 wins...two were against winning records( Adamsville and Richland) and of all the teams you beat their only wins have come against teams with losing records with only one exception (Greenfield beating Gleason(6-3))

Way to go Lions. You are the class of this region with Huntingdon second. We at A'ville look to work towards this kind of team. We have the coaches and players to do it so we know it is achievable. Look forward to giving you a run for your money in the future. Good luck in the playoffs we will be pulling for all the teams from this region. SC I believe we are on the same level and you guys have a bright future. Good luck to your team as well.

Wow. SC never really had a chance.... The game was close through the first ten minutes. But the cream always rises to the top. Congrats Lions! 7AA champs.

Now Papatiger and his Waverly boys come to town. Camden wins.

rcombs, I hope we show some effort against you guys Friday. Last night was pitiful uninspired play, nothing like what we had done against Huntingdon or Lewis County. If we play like we did last night, it will be over in a few minutes. But I do expect a better effort from the Tigers. Seniors, it's time to step up to the plate. Not many of you, but it's now or never.