Wartburg and Louden.

pianomaster3

I didnt get to make the game tonight, but the scoreboard said louden-30 wartburg-6.... I'm not going to lie I thought it would be alot worse. Did wartburg play good and hard? Or did louden have a bunch of fumbles in the redzone. I hope Wartburg played well, because this week is a big game with oz.... best of luck guys.

I was at the game and was amazed at how well they played. In the 1st half, 1 big play, a safety and the kick off returned for a TD after the safety, were the only scores until the last minute or so. Holding Loudon to 2 offensive TD's in the 1st half was something. Then a scoreless 3rd quarter and a TD midway through the 4th. Several tackles for loss. A few sacks and a defense that was really running to the ball.

Overall a great effort for those kids!!!! They are getting better and still playing hard. They gave Loudon all they wanted.

Knock Knock

It's good to hear that the dogs played so well against Loudon. It seems they've played several teams hard in the first half this season. I believe that if they could put TWO halves together they could beat O. S. this week. From what I've seen, O. S. is young with little depth, so I think the dogs have a chance Friday!