McKenzie Rebels vs Lake County Falcons

maverick348

Mrbigster and lakecountyfalconfan,

We've all been friends for a few years now and we all take our local football seriously but at the same time are realistic. I have no clue what will happen for sure Friday night when we play but, agreed it could get ugly. The Rebels won't hammer any team intentionally. I know last nights game with West Carroll might look to be contradictory but, every one but the cheerleaders and fans scored for us!! We called off the dogs and still nothing changed.

I think that I have been to every game that Lake Co. and McKenzie have ever played against each other and the atmosphere has always been electric and no one knew for sure what to expect. The first time some of us met was 2 years ago over here by the west end goal post. Since ya'll will be on the side we were on then and we will be on the side ya'll were on then and each side has it's own concession stand and facilities. Possibly we should consider another meeting in the same place this season pre-game.

As few of times as we have played, our series with Lake Co. has become a rivalry of significant proportion quickly and it's been fun. This MAY be our year but, we've got it to do yet. This years Rebels remind me a lot of last seasons JCS team and unfortunately ya'll aren't at ya'lls last season strength this season. We will be happy to escape this game with a win and it's not in the books untill the game clock hits 0:00 of the 4th quarter.

Hopefully all our kids will come out of this one healthy!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lake County Fans Please Read This. Do Not Eat At Hig's. Stop At J & J's In Gleason. It's On Your Right After The Four-way Stop in Gleason. Get Thier Early And PigOut. You Won't be Sorry. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Butchie,

What is your hang up with Higs? Did they forget to refill your milk glass. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Butchie,

What is your hang up with Higs? Did they forget to refill your milk glass. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thier Food Quality And Flavor Has Fallen off. It Used To Be Flavor First Now It's Like Eating At A Mass Production Eatery. Quanity Over Quality. B-L-A-N-D.. My Dad Who Is 81 Loves It Though, It Keeps Him Regular. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Lake County Fans Please Read This. Do Not Eat At Hig's. Stop At J & J's In Gleason. It's On Your Right After The Four-way Stop in Gleason. Get Thier Early And PigOut. You Won't be Sorry. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Not wanting to talk about anyone Buchie but is your dad the one who always yells to the back and tells them they need more fish on the buffet? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I heard they were having quail this week in honor of the game.

Not wanting to talk about anyone Buchie but is your dad the one who always yells to the back and tells them they need more fish on the buffet? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I heard they were having quail this week in honor of the game.

No That Was Me /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> He's Homebound now. And Don't get Out Much.. But He Does Love Fish. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Cindy's In Dover He Really loves. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

And It's Squab And Quail

No That Was Me /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> He's Homebound now. And Don't get Out Much.. But He Does Love Fish. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Cindy's In Dover He Really loves. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

And It's Squab And Quail

I hear ya.

From seeing both teams play this season...I'll take McKenzie 35 to Lake Co.'s 7..Good Luck!

GCpioneer you appear to be getting better at suggesting a margin of victory for the mighty Rebels that is more realistic.

I still think you may have your hand on some of that fine City of Dyer hash. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'm takin the Rebels in a game that will be a little closer than last week.

I have to agree that Cindy's in Dover is top notch. I have known the owners for many years and they are great people too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to now, I usually always end up having this discussion with Butchie at least 3-4 times a season but, when folks come from middle and east TN and know about Hig's and stop there to eat (and a couple or three other states) It can't be too bad. Personally, I love to eat there. Just before you get to Hig's (which is right on the highway at the street that turns to go to the stadium) there is a place called Bob's BBQ that is very good too!!!! Both are right on 22 by the street that will take you to our stadium.

We also have a very good Mexican Restaurant here that is on over in town but, not hard to find if interested.

I can't wait to see what kind of little animations Butchie will come up for for me after that. AND, J & J's in Gleason is good too though.