5a Franklin County at 2a Smith County

Antwan

This game will definately prepare SC for the playoffs. Seeing a bigger, faster & stronger team that will out-athelete the Owls across the field will surely pose alot of problems. I expect the Owls to play up to the competitions level. The Owls will play their best football since Week 1. I expect a close hard-hitting football game.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will definately prepare SC for the playoffs. Seeing a bigger, faster & stronger team that will out-athelete the Owls across the field will surely pose alot of problems. I expect the Owls to play up to the competitions level. The Owls will play their best football since Week 1. I expect a close hard-hitting football game.

If Franklin has a quick line with some size SC is in for a long night. Smith Co.'s line is very intimidating when you look at their size, but they play like a bunch of pillow fighters at a girls slumber party. Since this game is in SC I'm sure the officiating battle will definitely go to the owls but can they throw enough flags to compensate for all the holes in that line? If you get #3 out of the pocket he can be ran down from behind because of the lack of speed but he can run over you if you hit him high. I would suggest to hit him right above the knee caps. I would think if Franklin has 4 athletic players the way some have described on here that they should come out on top in a close game. I'm pulling for the owls though since they are from region 4-2A. GO BIG OWLS!!!!!!

Guest Termite

If Franklin has a quick line with some size SC is in for a long night. Smith Co.'s line is very intimidating when you look at their size, but they play like a bunch of pillow fighters at a girls slumber party. Since this game is in SC I'm sure the officiating battle will definitely go to the owls but can they throw enough flags to compensate for all the holes in that line? If you get #3 out of the pocket he can be ran down from behind because of the lack of speed but he can run over you if you hit him high. I would suggest to hit him right above the knee caps. I would think if Franklin has 4 athletic players the way some have described on here that they should come out on top in a close game. I'm pulling for the owls though since they are from region 4-2A. GO BIG OWLS!!!!!!

I think ole Stampus Lickus just said his team could get beat or WAS beat by a bunch of pillow fighting girls at a slumber party /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Before the season started, Smith Co., Macon Co., DCA, and G-ville got together and get a package deal on some refs' We got an even better deal than expected....they all heard of or knew the Postman /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Most do run him down from "behind". Very few stop at or behind the line.

You said earlier in the year Smith Co. was a rival....you could never pull for a rival. You also said York has never beaten you. Seems to be a whole lot of nevers you will "never" be able to say again. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Postage Stamp, I looked for you last friday. I even walked all the way to the Wetmoronland side. Where was you at???

Hey Postage Stamp, I looked for you last friday. I even walked all the way to the Wetmoronland side. Where was you at???

He was probably at home pillow fighting. Postalwelcher has a wealth of knowledge. It's certainly not about high school football...though. He can keep the 20 he owes me. I don't want to meet someone that posts such garbage. He is degrading to high school kids. It doesn't get much lower than that.

Agreed, Antwan. I guess we could have commented on some of the after the play antics of the Eagles but we have left it alone. Wasn't that big a deal. Although some of it was rather cheap and uncalled for. I guess I can understand the reason why, though. I would be upset too if I couldn't have won a pillow fight.

BTW, Oh Postal One. Welcome to the SC bandwagon. How many does that make you have ridden this year alone?

Agreed, Antwan. I guess we could have commented on some of the after the play antics of the Eagles but we have left it alone. Wasn't that big a deal. Although some of it was rather cheap and uncalled for. I guess I can understand the reason why, though. I would be upset too if I couldn't have won a pillow fight.

BTW, Oh Postal One. Welcome to the SC bandwagon. How many does that make you have ridden this year alone?

imallin,

#1 We had rocks in our pillows.

#2. We've played 8 games so he's been on 8 different bandwagons (plus scrimmages). And, after eight bandwagon roundtrips you qualify for a free roundtrip ticket on any opponent's bandwagon that SC plays!

Since you are so well connected and respected in the Westy football community I would suggest you go back and watch the film.

The Owls are playing a chump team that dont come on coacht and post. Dont bring a crowd. And nobody knows them. Good choice in non region game. I bet that changes. Didnt get the GV gate this year, Westy brought 50 people. Best hope you get a home game. Got to pay for the lights. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yank, Yank...

Owls win by 21 at least. Hammer time. These chumps are toast. Nobodys!!! Do they even post their scores on radio on Friday night? If they had any guts they would be on here showing it. chirp, chirp. Hear the crickets???????? They surely must be soccer and softball folks.