5a Franklin County at 2a Smith County

Antwan

FC players and the few fans that will come will be shock by the crowd and atmosphere at Smith Co.

Think they will be to awed to play? Being 5A I am sure they have played where there was a crowd. Question is, how good?????? The atmosphere wont be the same without fans on the other side. Look for a golf crowd attitude. Or maybe a drunk bowling crowd. Trust me GV has seen them nights before. I hope all this turns out to be BS and the crowd goes wild. We will see.

I can still hear crickets in here. Is there at least 1 poster from FC???? Is it really that bad????

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did talk to one person down here from FC that is going..........uh.....if you see him, point him my direction...he'll be the guy in the FC hat... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Is it true them hats are rare? Since so few was sold. Did SC look into this or go in blindly? Thinking, 5A school hey, crowd. No raise for the booker this year. SC better win, cause they are the ones making the money next year when SC goes there. I see this as a short lived arrangement. I will chat after the game. See how big the crowd was. Go gettum Owls.

Is it true them hats are rare? Since so few was sold. Did SC look into this or go in blindly? Thinking, 5A school hey, crowd. No raise for the booker this year. SC better win, cause they are the ones making the money next year when SC goes there. I see this as a short lived arrangement. I will chat after the game. See how big the crowd was. Go gettum Owls.

I think they are a program on the rise. They have lost some close games this year. They have had a lot of support in the past too. I am sure they will be too good for us to play too much in the future. They are a decent 5a team that will pose a lot of problems for us this Friday.

I think they are a program on the rise. They have lost some close games this year. They have had a lot of support in the past too. I am sure they will be too good for us to play too much in the future. They are a decent 5a team that will pose a lot of problems for us this Friday.

Back to what I posted previously. FC has some talent playing for 'em. Once they learn Coach Britton's system and learn to play together as a team they'll be really good. Even now they've lost alot of close ball games. I've not seen or heard of 'em quitting or giving up during a game. I've heard from several different opponents and watched them play Warren Co. They love to throw deep. #11 has some wheels on him so I'm sure they'll try to beat our corners several times Friday night. They like throwing the slant routes to #88. He's a big time player. 6'3" 230. I think if they run the slant too much our linebackers my "introduce" themselves to him a few times. The O & D lines have some good size on 'em. It's a game SC can win as long as we make very few mistakes and prepare for a 4 qtr fight.

The Owls are playing a chump team that dont come on coacht and post. Dont bring a crowd. And nobody knows them. Good choice in non region game. I bet that changes. Didnt get the GV gate this year, Westy brought 50 people. Best hope you get a home game. Got to pay for the lights. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yank, Yank...

Owls win by 21 at least. Hammer time. These chumps are toast. Nobodys!!! Do they even post their scores on radio on Friday night? If they had any guts they would be on here showing it. chirp, chirp. Hear the crickets???????? They surely must be soccer and softball folks.

I've got one for them.

Where are all of the FC fans? Gee...you're a 5a school.

Think they will be to awed to play? Being 5A I am sure they have played where there was a crowd. Question is, how good?????? The atmosphere wont be the same without fans on the other side. Look for a golf crowd attitude. Or maybe a drunk bowling crowd. Trust me GV has seen them nights before. I hope all this turns out to be BS and the crowd goes wild. We will see.

I can still hear crickets in here. Is there at least 1 poster from FC???? Is it really that bad????

dear mo$$$ and antwan,

after reading your inquiries into the fan participation habits of franklin county fans, i am obliged to bring respond. you see, i am neither here nor there when it comes to fc or sc...i am just against idiots. fc fans have not replied to your insults for two reasons: REASON NUMBER ONE: they probably could care less about what you have to say about their football team (after all, you guys are only 2a...) and REASON NUMBER TWO: folks in winchester have had this nifty invention called the INTERWEB for much longer than you guys have apparently. it seems that the entire town of carthage has visited this site and asked the all-important question "where are all the fc fans?" don't worry about them...they're out there. they're just not the type to carry on their arguments over a website.

oh, and mo$$$, i would choose my words carefully, because there have been several recorded cases of "chump" teams getting the best of the other team. very classy, mo$$$y poo, very classy. i hope ya'll get freaking spanked like red headed step children who stole something on the Sabbath. you all deserve it.

hugs and kisses,

voodoo child

Guest Termite

dear mo$$$ and antwan,

after reading your inquiries into the fan participation habits of franklin county fans, i am obliged to bring respond. you see, i am neither here nor there when it comes to fc or sc...i am just against idiots. fc fans have not replied to your insults for two reasons: REASON NUMBER ONE: they probably could care less about what you have to say about their football team (after all, you guys are only 2a...) and REASON NUMBER TWO: folks in winchester have had this nifty invention called the INTERWEB for much longer than you guys have apparently. it seems that the entire town of carthage has visited this site and asked the all-important question "where are all the fc fans?" don't worry about them...they're out there. they're just not the type to carry on their arguments over a website.

oh, and mo$$$, i would choose my words carefully, because there have been several recorded cases of "chump" teams getting the best of the other team. very classy, mo$$$y poo, very classy. i hope ya'll get freaking spanked like red headed step children who stole something on the Sabbath. you all deserve it.

hugs and kisses,

voodoo child

For someone who is "neither here nor there" somebody seems to have struck a nerve.

"obliged to bring respond" and we are the idiots?? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

He's right about #1...care less and football seem to go together in FC and we are 2A. He probably needs to remember that after Friday nite.

He may be right about #2..they may have had the INTERWEB a long time, after all Winchester is a big city close to............what??

Maybe voodoo can tell us what "type" they are. If his "Mo$$y poo" and "hugs and kisses" are any indication of what "type" they are ...well..............lets hope voodoo is female........ /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

It maybe good to remember that Cookeville thought FC was a 'chump' team last year also. The 'CHUMPS' WON that game!

Yes, FC is having a down year this year, but do NOT take them for granted.

You can bet on them having one of the better and stronger O-lines y'all have faced this year.

I have no dog in this hunt, but I do know how Coach Britton prepares his lines after having a son that played for him at R'dale for four years.

Guest Termite

It maybe good to remember that Cookeville thought FC was a 'chump' team last year also. The 'CHUMPS' WON that game!

Yes, FC is having a down year this year, but do NOT take them for granted.

You can bet on them having one of the better and stronger O-lines y'all have faced this year.

I have no dog in this hunt, but I do know how Coach Britton prepares his lines after having a son that played for him at R'dale for four years.

"chump team"? if you've read the whole thread you would know that this came from a Smith Co. person....but a supporter of G-ville football.

He is only trying to stir things up a little, which has been hard to do for this game.

Yelp, no doubt Britton is a fine coach. That's how this game came about . Britton did coach at Riverdale....with SC's Maynard who I believe was a cooridnator...

Nobody from SC is taking it for granted.....we know that they have a number of players....more on 1 team than we have seen combine this year, and they are a 5A school. Our little 2A school shouldn't be on the same field with them...

If anybody is taking anything for granted......it seems to be their 1 and only supporter, voodoo tot

For someone who is "neither here nor there" somebody seems to have struck a nerve.

"obliged to bring respond" and we are the idiots?? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

He's right about #1...care less and football seem to go together in FC and we are 2A. He probably needs to remember that after Friday nite.

He may be right about #2..they may have had the INTERWEB a long time, after all Winchester is a big city close to............what??

Maybe voodoo can tell us what "type" they are. If his "Mo$$y poo" and "hugs and kisses" are any indication of what "type" they are ...well..............lets hope voodoo is female........ /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I hope its female also. I didnt try to drag anything out of the closet but fans. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I hope my remarks are not leaned in that direction. If it appeared so, it was surely not intended to. For the record, I LOVE WOMEN. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

But I did get a response. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />